Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) (35894 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by 43Ronin: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

He say na Margaret Tartcha.
No be only Margaret Tartcha, Na Elizabeth Eke.

Abobi, disembark from that capping and stop glorifying cultism. There is nothing there as it is a wasteful venture.
If you think it's a good thing and they are fighting for Africa, may all your children be cultists.
Chai, odenie no even fit comprehend simple sentence. Chai, see people wey full nairaland ooo. U dey use islanders capping dey preach against cultism. Agbe u dey hang leg oooo, u suppose chop enough porousing.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by millionboi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Your cowardly father hiding from UGM every Monday is an idiot. Keep defending the murder of Igbos, you hear?
It will soon reach your family's turn
you are a bastard dummy who can't differentiate things....get out fool.is your family not mine idiot
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Igboslayer: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna eventually died a violent death from the hatred they preach...RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Nnaa mehn,I suppose go Anambra tomorrow.
Sure say no be to bone this matter?
Are you a cult member? Or a political thug? If not then no worries, just go Anambra with no fear.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
THEY will reduce
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are very stupid. The reason whey) they changed Nigerian currency was because of that robbery.
Solution to wetin? If you guys stop killing yourselves, you are cursed. Continue killing yourselves o.
chaii, if this is how you reason, believe me ur mother will be very much disappointed in you. FOOL
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

He say na Margaret Tartcha.
No be only Margaret Tartcha, Na Elizabeth Eke.

Abobi, disembark from that capping and stop glorifying cultism. There is nothing there as it is a wasteful venture.
If you think it's a good thing and they are fighting for Africa, may all your children be cultists.
You are advising someone to abstain from cultism but yet you are using cultist slangs...!! Continue glorifying nonsense until you become a collateral damage...
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Slynation(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Nnaa mehn,I suppose go Anambra tomorrow.
Sure say no be to bone this matter?
Oga enter Anambra, nothing is happening...!!

Just observe sit at home on Mondays, Unknown Gunmen and Cultists knows those they are looking for (Police, Soldiers, corrupt government officials and opposition Cultists) unless you are one of them...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by od501: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:
During the war, foreign powers gave Biafran soldiers rifles to fight the war. The first thing the idiotic Biafrans did was to go rob the CBN Branch in Enugu.

Today, the same criminal Biafran fools are killing igbos in the name of cultism, UGM, Biafra, Ipob, ESN and kidnapping Igbos.

I don't know why if you give a Biafran gun to face his enemy, he will turn around and face his brother. You claim you are under attack from external forces but na your brothers you dey kill. Very stupid people.

Stupid people you can't live a without. If they are too stupid to live with, why can't agitate for a referendum so this stupid fellows can go back to their stupid country.

And Btw... Which foreign country did you say came Biafrans guns to fight? You sure say you get sense lidis oga?
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Neddstark: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anambra state needs a purge against cultists, unknown gunmen, kidnappers and IPOB. Things like this is why Igbos feel safer buying a property in the South West.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by CaptainAyub: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
gypsey:
Are you a cult member? Or a political thug? If not then no worries, just go Anambra with no fear.
I done go finish,I go post pictures give that mumuni tomorrow
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by ojex004: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very good, make una dey kill una self dey go so that the Afghaneastern zombidence zombidiot numbers of voters will reduce well well. After JAGABAN has been declared winner this year, we will look into una matter
5% population people's

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Slynation:
You are advising someone to abstain from cultism but yet you are using cultist slangs...!! Continue glorifying nonsense until you become a collateral damage...

Your children will become collateral damage
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wetin dey happen na....show!
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Umuaka eji obara kai Kai muo lipsrsealed

Ana ezuzu
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
od501:

Stupid people you can't live a without. If they are too stupid to live with, why can't agitate for a referendum so this stupid fellows can go back to their stupid country.

And Btw... Which foreign country did you say came Biafrans guns to fight? You sure say you get sense lidis oga?

I should agitate for them to give you referendum? It seems you inherited your father's stupidity.
Killing yourself, saying you're agitating for Biafra. Keep killing yourself o.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Easthganitian
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
43Ronin:

Chai, odenie no even fit comprehend simple sentence. Chai, see people wey full nairaland ooo. U dey use islanders capping dey preach against cultism. Agbe u dey hang leg oooo, u suppose chop enough porousing.

You're a bloody illiterate nonentity. Basic names, you can't spell. See as I draw you out like snake.
Continue doing cultism. go carry your picture this year.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Regex: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cult clash don turn to unknown gunmen
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:
During the war, foreign powers gave Biafran soldiers rifles to fight the war. The first thing the idiotic Biafrans did was to go rob the CBN Branch in Enugu.

Today, the same criminal Biafran fools are killing igbos in the name of cultism, UGM, Biafra, Ipob, ESN and kidnapping Igbos.

I don't know why if you give a Biafran gun to face his enemy, he will turn around and face his brother. You claim you are under attack from external forces but na your brothers you dey kill. Very stupid people.
God punish them

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Good for them. Chaii... No rip this year.undecided
And you think death will not find you anytime soon?
You are also in Nigeria and you think you are safe?
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by od501: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I should agitate for them to give you referendum? It seems you inherited your father's stupidity.
Killing yourself, saying you're agitating for Biafra. Keep killing yourself o.

Oga... I'm not the reason your father raped your sister to death!!

If you can't live with STUPID people, common sense (which I doubt you have one) will tell you to stay away from them.

Lastly, tell your terrorist sponsoring government to stop killing people in the SE. We all know who the enemies are, and it is certainly not IPOB.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by OnionBandit(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry arrest shortIGBOman, robot11,Onionbandit, corinthians,
Chai! The South East is gone

It shall not be well with all sympathisers of IPOB

Minus 3 votes for Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by igbosarejews(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Your f@ther is a Fooooóól and your stupîd móther
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
od501:

Oga... I'm not the reason your father raped your sister to death!!

If you can't live with STUPID people, common sense (which I doubt you have one) will tell you to stay away from them.

Lastly, tell your terrorist sponsoring government to stop killing people in the SE. We all know who the enemies are, and it is certainly not IPOB.

Keep grunting like a pig, that is your problem.
They can kill your parents and entire family, so far as it doesn't change the price of Jameson at Hard Rock Cafe, I don't care. My glass is more important than your entire lineage.

When you are tired of killing yourselves, let me know. Till then, you're just a mere statistic. Worthless and useless.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
igbosarejews:

Your f@ther is a Fooooóól and your stupîd móther

Don't worry, keep supporting UGM and ipob. They will visit your entire family.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by yahoodetector: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I guess Shina Rambo that terrorized SW was also a Biafran abi?

Omo alé
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
yahoodetector:

I guess Shina Rambo that terrorized SW was also a Biafran abi?

Omo alé

Omo ẹrú, ọmọ ẹran
Ask your father why he was crying but ojukwu couldn't cry when they changed the Naira
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by yahoodetector: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Omo ẹrú, ọmọ ẹran
Ask your father why he was crying but ojukwu couldn't cry when they changed the Naira

At least I have a father. Doubt you have one. Osú Mgbatí
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by 43Ronin: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're a bloody illiterate nonentity. Basic names, you can't spell. See as I draw you out like snake.
Continue doing cultism. go carry your picture this year.
Ju
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) by ebufa: 1:10am On Jan 04, 2023
twilliamx:
The setting sun of afghaneastern

Lying from your crap hole Afonjanistan! Mind your mumu business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) / Lagos State Launches Rape Kits (photos ) / Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.