Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Accommodating Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Accommodating Yoruba. (1220 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
I will be posting Igbos settlements and political opportunities across the Yoruba States.

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by PlayerMeji: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
You will not see them here....they will avoid the thread like a plague

5 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Neckpresser101: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
PlayerMeji:
You will not see them here....they will avoid the thread like a plague
Shut up are Yorubas not in other places?

They should start licking your feet because you allow them pay rent and buy lands to build house ?

LP candidate that won senator against indigenous Abuja man isn't she Yoruba

The woman that Joe biden appointed isn't she Yoruba?

All the EEDC guys in my area are they not Yorubas

Fvcking entitled people

5 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Brimstone77: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2023

Accommodating indeed..

Maybe you have them the area they settled free,you are also the ones paying their bills..

Awon accommodator,accommodating people in their own country..

I thought afonjas are educated..

6 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:

They should start licking your feet because you allow them pay rent and buy lands to build house ?

Fvcking entitled people

The biggest problem with these kind of yorubas is that they don’t go out or leave their huts.

Their world revolve around their state of origin. That’s why lagos is like a paradise and always feel threatened if called a no man’s land.

That’s Why they believe Igbos don’t sell their land to outsiders. I mean who still believe that in 2023. But hey, I can’t take people out of their ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are accommodating them by giving them free land or free housing.

The whole thing about igbophobia revolve around jealousy and Envy from the yorubas.

I mean Igbos literally made some of you people to be able to send your kids abroad. My landlord rented a flat for his business at 5 million for 4 years. The yoruba landlord said he can’t collect less than 4 years.
Or is it some others that sell their lands and rent their houses.

Look at the northern communities around lagos. Most of them sleep in their mosques or around filling station. They don’t rent house and most times shops. The one asking for dollars don’t have shops. Igbo man will come take a risk, rent shop and later one mad man will be saying they accommodated them in their own country.

What were you suppose to do before?

Lock the gates of lagos?

Y’all sounds so ignorant .

6 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Neckpresser101: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nathan2016:

The biggest problem with these kind of yorubas is that they don’t go out or leave their huts.

Their world revolve around their state of origin. That’s why lagos is like a paradise and always feel threatened if called a no man’s land.

That’s Why they believe Igbos don’t sell their land to outsiders. I mean who still believe that in 2023. But hey, I can’t take people out of their ignorance.

Most of them don't just travel thats it!

Very lazy ass people

I can speak both Hausa and Yoruba fluently

I didn't learn it in my great grandads brown roofed house.

I'm not even igbo

But the number of Igbos speaking two or at least one other Nigerian languages is higher than every tribe

Then you expect them not to thrive?!

I hate Thier slanderous lies and blackmails against go getters like Igbo

Grown ass men crying all the time in nairaland

5 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Fvcking entitled people

show us evidence of Yorubas in Igbo land inclusive in Traditional and Political Organisation. There's are igbos in Oyo State cabinet. Igbos in Ondo state Cabinet and Ogun state.

I'll leave lagos for you people to research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is not a Tribal hate forum. We Youruba just igbos to show us how they have been accommodating to yorubas to change the narrative that they are Tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Everyone keeps asking can a Yoruba Man get the same opportunity in Igbo State.
I understand most of us don't relocate that much but notwithstanding we don't get amazing news enough for us to relocate at least they are Yorubas in Delta and Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
chamboi1:
This is not a Tribal hate forum. We Youruba just igbos to show us how they have been accommodating to yorubas to change the narrative that they are Tribal bigot.

You are in your hut and waiting for someone to show you.

Be there and wait.

Igbo will come to your house and carry yo to ala igbo and give you appointments. Is sad how grown men are dumb not to understand how demographics work. Is like British saying to Nigerians that have post in their country to show them where British person have post in Nigeria. How many of them dey Nigeria.

I am sure the British ask the current PM to show them where a British hold office in India. 🤡

3 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nathan2016:

Be there and wait.

Igbo will come to your house and carry yo to ala igbo and give you appointments. Is sad how grown men are dumb not to understand how demographics work. Is like British saying to Nigerians that have post in their country to show them where British person have post in Nigeria. How many of them dey Nigeria.

I am sure the British ask the current PM to show them where a British hold office in India. 🤡
Not about position because we don't have the numbers. Opportunity is the word 👌
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
A large sum of Yorubas from Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo went for NYSC services in Enugu, Anambra, Abia but we don't tend to stay back. Yes, there's personality to it also there's non-accomodating Host too. Abi why Yorubas plenty for Kaduna pass Enugu

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Igbos will never accept their Flaws. They are very arrogant and loud . These keeps rolling around and nothing gets done.

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by PointB: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eyin accomodators, e pele o.

FYI the only accommodator here is the law of the land aka constitution. You bigots should let us have peace with your useless threads.
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by PlayerMeji: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Stupeed people....

thats why you will never amount to anything politically...

Who told you Ireti is a Yoruba lady, FYI, she is from one of the prominent families in Kano who are well traveled and may have named her Ireti out of the deep regard they have for a Yoruba person they have met.

EEDC yoruba guys around you, how many times have they called your governor mad abi elder statesmen in your state stupeed?

We are everywhere truly but we do not attempt to change the historical and political narratives of other people's states just to fit our own..

So you can STFU now

Neckpresser101:

Fvcking entitled people

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by aariwa(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
You have to move from your comfort zone to achieve anything meaningful or you die a poor man . A Yoruba man served in Anambra and unlike others refused to go back to his mothers house today he is a director in anambra civil service.Laziness will make you develop hatred and jealousy against hardworking people and you will end up hurting yourself all your lives while they build new houses and buy new cars

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by socialmediaman: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tueh! Seun do you see these types of threads on Twitter? Unfortunately I can’t block these types of content and people from appearing on my view when I open nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
chamboi1:
Not about position because we don't have the numbers. Opportunity is the word 👌

Opportunity comes to people who look for it. Do you expect them to come to your state and give you the opportunity. I know of benue guy that have shop when he was serving across my house. Later he bought a land in my state. Be there waiting for opportunity.
The woman that won the senate in Abuja, is a yoruba woman. I haven’t seen anywhere the indigenous people are crying of taking their position. You guys should stop behaving like children. Constitutional everyone have the right to live in any state and vie for any position in a state.

That’s a constitutional right.

So don’t go about telling your country men you accommodated them. I know of yorubas living and doing businesses in the east.
I haven’t seen or heard anywhere they are stopped from going for any political post. If they haven’t, that’s on them.
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nathan2016:

Opportunity comes to people who look for it. Do you expect them to come to your state and give you the opportunity. I know of benue guy that have shop when he was serving across my house. Later he bought a land in my state. Be there waiting for opportunity.
The woman that won the senate in Abuja, is a yoruba woman. I haven’t seen anywhere the indigenous people are crying of taking their position. You guys should stop behaving like children. Constitutional everyone have the right to live in any state and vie for any position in a state.

That’s a constitutional right.

So don’t go about telling your country men you accommodated them. I know of yorubas living and doing businesses in the east.
I haven’t seen or heard anywhere they are stopped from going for any political post. If they haven’t, that’s on them.
Bro, ifeanyi on the street don't know constitution. When Bayo leaves Osun to Enugu no be constitution him go first think of. Please call a spade a spade and stop all these doublestandard.

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
socialmediaman:
Tueh! Seun do you see these types of threads on Twitter? Unfortunately I can’t block these types of content and people from appearing on my view when I open nairaland
Hail, these is not a Tribal Hate Thread. There's no where in this thread I as the Op promoted any Tribal Hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
aariwa:
You have to move from your comfort zone to achieve anything meaningful or you die a poor man . A Yoruba man served in Anambra and unlike others refused to go back to his mothers house today he is a director in anambra civil service.Laziness will make you develop hatred and jealousy against hardworking people and you will end up hurting yourself all your lives while they build new houses and buy new cars
This is still THEM SAY story no conclusive evidence.

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by PlayerMeji: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
So there are no other tribes in your state..

in fact, there are no Yoruba or Hausas that can fit into any office out there in your state...

Very funny... Look at your lame excuse at why Igbos are not tribal bigots but the Yorubas who have allowed the little ones amongst you to have such glorious appointments are tribalistic...

God will continue to make the Yoruba nation prevail because He knows we are very tolerant of other tribes even to a fault.

Nathan2016:

Be there and wait.

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
chamboi1:
Bro, ifeanyi on the street don't know constitution. When Bayo leaves Osun to Enugu no be constitution him go first think of. Please call a spade a spade and stop all these doublestandard.

Well the double standard started when Tinubu from Osun State govern lagos but GRV from Lagos state is being questioned and accused of being an OMale. The double standard is you guys. I mean Osun governor mother is Igbo and Ondo governor wife is igbo but hey GRV is not yoruba becos of the same instances.

Una be the double standard. Shalom. Reasoning with your guys is a waste of my time sha. Make I go make my money. 👋

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Dentidon: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
PointB:
Eyin accomodators, e pele o.

FYI the only accommodator here is the law of the land aka constitution. You bigots should let us have peace with your useless threads.

Useless toxic people should rather go back to their region. You can't hate us on our soil except you want to sink

2 Likes

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
My main problem with most people from south-east Nigeria is Arrogancy. They never admit to be do anything wrong and also they don't call out their people practising this Tribalism.

We (Yorubas) are not all that great at all, but we admit wrongs. We know a lot of us like comfort zone. Yes, we know we can be tribal bigots by discriminating the Igbos or other tribes. Yes, we know we can be all Lot of things. we admit and collectively working on our wrongs.
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by PointB: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

Useless toxic people should rather go back to their region. You can't hate us on our soil except you want to sink

The 'soil' belongs to Nigeria you clown. I don't need your permission to live and thrive anywhere in Nigeria. The sooner you get that into your thick skull the better for you bigoted urchin.

Now run off and go and burn an 'Igbo' market in Lagos, yeye.

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by Nathan2016: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So there are no other tribes in your state..

in fact, there are no Yoruba or Hausas that can fit into any office out there in your state...

Very funny... Look at your lame excuse at why Igbos are not tribal bigots but the Yorubas who have allowed the little ones amongst you to have such glorious appointments are tribalistic...

God will continue to make the Yoruba nation prevail because He knows we are very tolerant of other tribes even to a fault.

That’s why they say leave your hut but you no gree commot. Who told you there are no other tribes in the government house for SE. They need to announce it. I have seen an hausa man going for councillorship in the east. Is not a new thing.

You are not doing Igbos any favor. If your governor thinks the igbo man is the best suited for the job, then he can appoint him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo’s And Yoruba Verbal Fight Is Bad For Southern Unity / Be Warned Do Not To Hit The Street For Any Kind Of Protest / SHOCKING: Ondo Group Reveals How Deputy Governor Spends His Staff Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.