Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps (57315 Views)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by ModCaller: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

So u started taking codeine since ur secondary school days.

U also involved in 3some sex then?

I didn't say I did any of those. I had classmates who did those. Some were even publicly flogged on assembly ground for those things.

You have a very low IQ. Bye

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Na quote author=God1000 post=119692422]It's poor upbringing

Parents and schools are abdicating their duties these days, no more discipline.

Punish them and they will change[/quote]Na westernization! So no problems bro..... Islamic teachings too uncircumcised.... ����
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Komu1048(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2023
dre11:
Lagos students lodge colleagues in hotels for sex romps

https://punchng.com/lagos-students-lodge-colleagues-in-hotels-for-sex-romps/?amp

Haven’t served in said school, it’s 45% parenting, 30 % from the child themselves and 25% from school.

It’s sad how parent used to form innocent in circumstances like this all pour everything on schools.
I’m not exonerating the school from this but a lot have to do with parents.

Many parents have lost it and this is just the beginning coz the next generation of parents now are Yahoo n Olosho. Guess what they will have the financial ability to send their wards to good schools but when 70% of the so called student r from bad parent what do u expect the school to do.

May parent can’t even order their ward to open gate for them at school. They know about the sexcapades of the wards with cousins, nephew and family friends ward too but they will leave the training only for the school

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Bigleaf1006: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2023
dumahi:
It's painful how parents would be out there trying to make ends meet while their future hopes they sent to be made better are being made worse.

Therein lies the problem.....contemporary societal demands for financial security rush this kids too early into being adults.

Forgetting they need to be children first that require hands on parental obligation to nurture.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by yemmie(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2023
The truth is the school is not to be blamed at all. I attended boarding school between 1989- 1995 in Lagos.. Federal Government College Ijaniki, Lagos state Model college kanko, Government College Ikorodu to mention a few were top schools academic wise but a whole lot was happening back then as well .. with girls and guys sneaking out of school to parties, cultism was reading its head in secondary early 90s but most of the folks that partook in all these were spoilt rich kids ..
most of them did not even make it of university alive !

2 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by jojothaiv(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
The biggest threat to societal values and norms are the "don't judge" gangs. They've facilitated moral decline the most!
The so called LIBERALS are messing up our world and they don't know. They think it's progressive to not judge....

5 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by FireUpNow(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2023
ukaface:
At that age, all I wanted was to get into unilag
Wetin concern me with pr.ick
My papa would have skinned me alive, and mumsi would cry tears of disappointment… chai
Who got it wrong, the kids or the parents?
Cos i refuse to blame the school, some of these kids are already spoilt from home and some teachers can’t control them cos they can be sooooooo rude.
It's the fault of the parents. A woman in my street , her daughter of 18 got pregnant and the useless woman took the girl for abortion as if that was not enough, the same woman brought a man home to service her in her husband's house sad enough her eldest son of 20 caught her in the act with stranger and the boy got so angry and abused her mother, the following day the mother took sniper and killed herself as she couldn't bear the shame. A senior midwife in a very big general hospital in Lagos for that matter. So what happened in that school is totally the parents fault for bad parenting
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Komu1048(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2023
TotoGame:
Who never had sex during Sec school hands in the air .....no hands I guess

Nigerians why the hypocrisy?

Everybody is not raise by prostitute like you, I didn’t have sex not until my 300l n I dated a female Corper from Calabar during service.

So y’all that have aborted during ur secondary school should stick to urselves
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by razzydoo(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Normal thing if you went to a boarding school.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by meobizy(f): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Oh, it’s another of these types of reports. It’s too early into the year for such. Journalists must eat.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Komu1048(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2023
yesloaded:
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

There's a need to educate the students and beat them moderately whenever the need arises. 

Awa new generation of Olosho parents don’t want to hear that. They will even argue shouting on them is abuse, according to them u correct with love

If your child steals it means u didn’t provide enough, you should go and borrow if you don’t have and give them.

You must not train them to be contempt. if they engage in sex you should correct them by buying Love Machine for them so that they can satisfy themselves.

U can’t correct them ooo, but when dey grow up and started disturbing the peace of the society they will now be running from one magical school to one strong man of God that will chase the spirit from them.

I still prefer the old ways of raising kids, where the fear of your parent and family names must be considered before action is taken

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Business is booming

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Unrated900(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
It's poor upbringing

Punish them and they will change

You people should stop blaming parents
Most of the teenagers are exposed
Would parent open their heads to correct them
See am adage in yorubas says
If we cook inside pot who go belle full go surely belle full
Some kids are spoilt to the core
Would parent follow them to school after advising their kids.
Above all let’s pray our kids didn’t join bad gangs.
So stop blaming parent.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by uuzba(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
It's poor upbringing

Punish them and they will change
80% of what is in this video is how I grew up right here in Nigeria.
Computer and social media has destroyed everyone, parents and kids.

Watch the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apmq2Ktyd1I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Yankee101: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
If you can avoid boarding school for your kids
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by calmandwild101(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=israelmao post=119693543]Children learn by example rather than what they are told by their parents,if parents epitome or portray or practice what they teach their children,they also follow suit.The best form of parenting is parenting by examples.I grew up to discover that my father didn't engage in drinking of alcohol and I followed suit,I can't tell whether he did in secrecy but I never for once caught him doing so. I partially disagreed with this.i know someone whose father is a drunkard and smoker but his children never smoke nor drink.sometimes it’s the children exposure outside their family cause some of these vices.in a nutshell we need a close monitoring and constant counseling.Above all Lets pray to God for guidance
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Danisaint112(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
The last school I will take my kid to is boarding school.
Not that I have been there but after hearing stories from people that have been there I hated it.

Sending your kid to boarding school is like releasing them to the wide. Expect a changed, lieing and pretentious kid in the coming yrs.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by themanderon: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2023
They steal money and use it to train prostitutes, criminals, drug addicts and touts. You think you can fool God? Think again. How can a child of 15 yrs have up to a million? That's gross responsibility on the part of the government.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by uuzba(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2023
ModCaller:

I didn't say I did any of those. I had classmates who did those. Some were even publicly flogged on assembly ground for those things.

You have a very low IQ. Bye
What if they lock you in prison with people of very low IQ for 1 year? Where will you run to avoid them?
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Fearyourcreator: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Spaxon:
It's been happening all through those years.
It's just that the exposure to Media is high these days.
It's nothing new.

We. Only pray for God to direct our kids not to make silly choices.
Cus to be sincere it's not all about Parental discipline.
It's the child's Choice
Most are from parents.. If you are in the school system now you will understand.. Parents following their children to school to beat teachers for not taking nonsense from their child or children... Have been in the system for long... Students now are just doing anyhow plus getting backed by their parents... Many useless parents are out there now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Nobodysboo(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Both the parants and the teachers are to be blamed
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by israelmao(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=calmandwild101 post=119696479][/quote]

You are free to disagree but I later found myself in the midst of friends that were given to bottles but due to what I had observed and learnt from my father I never fell for external pressure or influence to drink alcohol.Though children need parental guidance but parents must lead by examples,the best form of learning is by example.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by padi94(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2023
If this is thoroughly investigated there are people wand organisations to be indicated
1. The school
2. The head of the hostels
3. The Hotel
4. The Parent
5. The bank for allowing and underaged withdraw/deposit money from his account without parents concent.
6. The students.
7. The school monitoring board. For not being ontop of this issue.

3 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by ppogba: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Unrated900:

You people should stop blaming parents
Most of the teenagers are exposed
Would parent open their heads to correct them
See am adage in yorubas says
If we cook inside pot who go belle full go surely belle full
Some kids are spoilt to the core
Would parent follow them to school after advising their kids.
Above all let’s pray our kids didn’t join bad gangs.
So stop blaming parent.

When the chips are down, as a parent you will not have anyone else to.blame except yourself when the child eventually brings shame on you.
It is clear that you are most likely not a parent yet.
Concerning the yourubas you are trying to quote, remember their saying that it is the child that the parents refuse to train that will sell off the house you built. The adage was specific about the parents.

Every child is a product and a reflection of their home

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by ukaface(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
FireUpNow:

It's the fault of the parents. A woman in my street , her daughter of 18 got pregnant and the useless woman took the girl for abortion as if that was not enough, the same woman brought a man home to service her in her husband's house sad enough her eldest son of 20 caught her in the act with stranger and the boy got so angry and abused her mother, the following day the mother took sniper and killed herself as she couldn't bear the shame. A senior midwife in a very big general hospital in Lagos for that matter. So what happened in that school is totally the parents fault for bad parenting
Omo this story choke o
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Sex has become a part their lives, we just need to embrace it and teach them how to manage themselves ...daaaas all cheesy

dre11:
Lagos students lodge colleagues in hotels for sex romps

https://punchng.com/lagos-students-lodge-colleagues-in-hotels-for-sex-romps/?amp
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by GUNITGuy: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
This isn't new it's been happening and it's likely going to continue to happen or even get worse as everyone now sees money as everything
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Herbiodun09: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
This is the freedom ye seek!

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Unrated900(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
ppogba:

When the chips are down, as a parent you will not have anyone else to.blame except yourself when the child eventually brings shame on you.
It is clear that you are most likely not a parent yet.
Concerning the yourubas you are trying to quote, remember their saying that it is the child that the parents refuse to train that will sell off the house you built. The adage was specific about the parents.

Every child is a product and a reflection of their home

WHat you typed does not comprehend
For instance
You trained your child so well
And in cause she got pregnant
Who are u gonna fault
Would u always follows her there and there daily
You can’t na
But you can only advised her as a parent
So if eventually she is pregnant would you still blame your self.
See train up ur own as u can and let others as well
Stop blaming parent for everything
Some kids are wayward and despite much stories and advised for them.
They still gonna be lust
So please trains urs and we see the outcome
Not all child are spoilt to the peak
So stop blaming parent on every predicament of a child
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Jeromejnr(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
The biggest threat to societal values and norms are the "don't judge" gangs. They've facilitated moral decline the most!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Our unity schools have turned to brothels.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by crownprince23: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Omihanifa:
These students are only copying what they see everyday in the society. Nowadays everything is sex,sex,sex. Ordinary skit making, if them never use girls with big ass or boobs dem never happy.

Same thing applies to music videos and movies. They are now making sex and nudity look as if it's no big deal.

These ones were just unlucky that they were caught because someone got pregnant along the line due to ignorance.
You are right. Skit maker like Mr Macaroni freaky freaky should be suspended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Problem With HND Certificate – By Femi Olabisi / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.