Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps (57318 Views)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Lingudy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Immorality on the rise in the society this days, both young and old!
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by emmyileri(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
habsydiamond:
As years keep going so is the generation coming keep getting worse. Teenagers of 14,17 jumping fence to go to a hotel to have sex...that bad.. the parents have a larger share of the blame and the school too cos there isn't any sign of thorough supervision here.
See these days, it's hard to discipline and punish a student for wrong doing without the parents coming to school to pick a fight. It's terrible now in our society

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
emmyileri:

See these days, it's hard to discipline and punish a student for wrong doing without the parents coming to school to pick a fight. It's terrible now in our society
u are right.. some decades back... the parents usually encourage teachers to flog their children if they do anything wrong but nowadays it's the students that are bringing their parents to deal with the teachers when things go wrong.... see how quickly things can turn.

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emeka71:
Happy 2023.
Best wishes
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by emmaodet: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
DMerciful:
The biggest threat to societal values and norms are the "don't judge" gangs. They've facilitated moral decline the most!

Exactly bro.

Any small thing, don’t judge.
This, don’t judge.
That, don’t judge

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by autosavvy: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Happening since 1990...

See pretending sha....e don tey where e dey shele for obodo naija

. . .Now that's a "3 Star" General right there ! grin grin grin

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by PEXBlog(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
israelmao:
Children learn by example rather than what they are told by their parents,if parents epitome or portray or practice what they teach their children,they also follow suit.The best form of parenting is parenting by examples.I grew up to discover that my father didn't engage in drinking of alcohol and I followed suit,I can't tell whether he did in secrecy but I never for once caught him doing so.

The best comment so far.

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by PEXBlog(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
kenny714433:
sad

The Seminary school I went to should really be emulated in every aspect.

Before resumption, your names have already been pasted in every parts of the school and you can never change that position or remove the name.

If you go absent, you space will be visibly vacant and your name boldly on the vacant space. Even at that, during the last activity everyday (Night prayers) the chapel prefects reports those absent, the infirmary prefect confirms those that are sick. Like, every sector functions optimally and in synchronisation in such a way that there's no lapse.

The day any single bulb in any part the compound stays without light for up to 24hrs, the technician will be in serious trouble, therefore it rarely happened. If the least thing like window glass or dining cup gets missing, it will be discovered and fixed before 24hours.

The Seminary ran a kind of decentralized leadership, with every sector being independent and in sync with others. Now imagine the effectiveness, imagine a student missing for even 6 hours without getting noticed. If we were to run such leadership as a country, we would be the best country in the world.

If every sector were working in synchrony, tell me why a hotel staff should check in a minor without raising alarm, tell me why the hotel should be operating after being exposed.

That's why billions can miss in this country without a single trace and if noticed, the issue will only be discussed for few hours without any action.

Nigeria needs total overhaul.

That's true. The Irish missionaries established my own school. Seems Nigeria is not good at anything. Sad.

I love your analysis.

The Problem With HND Certificate – By Femi Olabisi / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video)