Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC (51108 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by occfx: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2023
khreus:

Things are way too different now. The same set of girls who jumped the fence then would have wired the cab-man acct some outrageous zeros digit and he dare not come back to school to report , not even in grave.

Hahaha, as a cab man with family hustling to put food on the table, you come see 100k wahhh just to shut up... Mehn the first thing that will come your mind be say, no be me go correct Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by galadima77(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Nice thread. Child upbringing is a collective responsibility of both parents and society.

Need I mention that once you notice your child/ ward has started keeping secrets from you...it calls for concern.

We must return to The Ways of our Creator

2 Likes

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by blackboy(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Not only boarding schools. But as from Primary schools day school. At University the full devil or evil in them comes out . Dont stop there. NYSC camp especially.
Even those who dont go to school have their own vices. Offices are not spared. Its funny churches and mosques are full but sin is fulll. We can kill and fight for religion but evil plenty.
Where is the peoblem from? The society and law. No real pinishment for crime or vices. Until we have a strong legal system that no look face or give favour changes will not happen.

3 Likes

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by occfx: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2023
juman:
Some teachers are also number one culprits.
They have those girls as sex mates.

My blood pressure high ooo, money to even buy my amlodepin no dey even dey. This life sef. I just saw your signature and that's a good reminder thank you. Make God dey provide us money abeg
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Softmirror: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
chatinent:

This is your experience as a student. I think that was then when it was very functional. My experience as a staff? They will not be punished inasmuch as the matter dies in the school. They'll be forgiven and expected to repent...since you don't flog them and the principal has the final say.

Wetin you dey yarn me?
Now, girls would have bribed the cab man. Or the cab man would have demanded a share...in kind or money. Those girls are rotten.

School wey principal dey advise make you collect your own now you dey here? School wey principal dey stupidly sleep with girls his granddaughter’s age? School wey abortion pills are plentier than sand? School wey teachers dey die mysteriously sometimes? School wey teens dey willingly write you letters or visit you feigning to assist you with chores while dressing provocatively? Oya discipline them and be counted as a white fowl.

It's just disgusting some pedophiles as teachers actually see it as an opportunity to take advantage of these girls puberty is playing on.

I thank God for the minority few—students and teachers—who have refused to indulge and stood firm. I just pray peer pressure and mistreatment from perverted teachers don't make them give in.

I don't normally blame the kids since they are misguided. Na the bastards patronising them!

Forget, you can't understand.

Na only snake know wetin en swallow wey e no gree move.

undecided

chatinent:
Sequel to this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/7508902/fgc-ijaniki-lagos-students-lodge

I used to think that, most times, it's people who make advances to these little girls. Bit it's all untrue. These girls will gladly throw themselves at you for favors, marks, and all whatnot. Some are occultic...and if you don't recognize their physical advances, you become a threat.

https://www.chatinent.com/2023/01/boarding-school-scandals-my-experiences.html?m=1

I DON CONFUSE FINISH WITH THE BOLDED.

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Softmirror: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kajaard:

With the grammatical blunders in your post it's no wonder we have so many graduates that can't write without spelling errors when students have teachers like you. Shame.

YOU ARE VERY STUP!D!

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Softmirror: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
quentin06:
Boarding schools should never be mixed, this was a bad idea. The risk of cross pollution is higher. But these secondary schools children are only practicing what they were taught in school, their teachers ought to be proud of them.

Hookup fees just got cheaper, this will drive those over priced expired hoes out of business.

Even the lagos pimpps will support this move.

Unitary school principals are going to be millionaires in 2023, say amen.

SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED SO THAT THE BECOME BREEDING GROUND FOR A CULTURE OF HOMOSEXUALISM?!. HEAD OR TAIL?!

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Softmirror: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
FeliciaOja:
We did far worse things in secondary school The difference is there was no social media

All our exploits were never exposed in public
And we were master's in holding secrets
Thank God for that

Thus current generation are not entirely different from the old generation.
Just that social media put a magnifying glass on the subject.
Making it look like it happens more this time

THAT'S WHY A FEW WISE MEN SINCE 1960 DON'T ALLOW THEIR WIVES TO ATTEND GET TOGETHER PARTIES, A GATHERING OF OLD STUDENTS. NA FOR D PARTY OLD FLAMES THE REKINDLE, THEIR HOT-HOT SEX OF THE PAST. KEEPING IT A SECRET LIKE OLD TIMES.

2 Likes

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by KOLLEE(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like I no understand ? So na mammy water dey make people for Lagos fucck anyhow
Go to island and ask an old lady about my point.
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
KOLLEE:

Go to island and ask an old lady about my point.

Which old lady ? Is she a priestess or what ?
Give me her contact so I can ask her. No jokes.
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by SAMJAY7: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
FeliciaOja:
We did far worse things in secondary school The difference is there was no social media

Thank God for that

I disagree on this sir. I finished my secondary school in 2012 and i can confidently tell you that more than half of the girls are still virgin. We the guys aren't that spoilt and useless compare to this present generation. It was a public school in Lagos and we are much more focused on our study

In this generation, you'd hardly find secondary school boys not doing Yahoo Yahoo. You'd hardly find secondary school girls in senior class as virgin. They are very very very far worse than my own generation. At times i used to wonder maybe i finished my secondary school in the 60s or 70s because all these things is somehow strange to me where parents now encourage their sons indulging in cyber fraud (Yahoo Yahoo) and their daughters in prostitution. I served in a public secondary school during NYSC. I was surprised small small boys already doing Yahoo Yahoo and funny enough some of them their parents is in support. These boys already know Nigeria school na scam as most of their graduates are unemployed

I feel poor parenting and the internet are the leading cause of moral decadence in our society

The parents would claim when the economy is bad. They have graduates who are unemployed or underemployed and they can not go and steal. These parents are busy chasing money day and night without having anyone at home to look after the kids

Government and society also have their own fault. Government failed in giving dividend of democracy to the masses while we always feel as a person to mind our own business. Seeing a child who isn't ours going astray or doing something wrong instead of us to speak out we'd rather mind our business forgetting that parents may not see everything the child does.

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DonroxyII: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
yahoodetector:
Most of these children are product of single mothers.

The Chrisland College girl is the daughter of a single mother...

Tonto Dike's son who hit her butt with his hand and she was smiling and laughing sheepishly is a single mother.
Where is the Irresponsible Father that abandoned Mother and Child(ren) Only to Chase other Pvssies .. .... Until the Law Catches Up with Most Nigerian Irresponsible Nigerian Men, Our Society would become much more Porous !

The reason for all the Societal Problem is because Men failed in their duties to Manned their Wife/Wives and Fathered their Child(ren) ... Most Children now belong to the Street and The Street is Cruel same with Most Single Mothers belongs to the Street and The Street ain't Smiling now that things are even Costlier ... Street is give and Take ... if you don't have what to transact Nobody is minding You!

Children of Dyfunctional Homes are usually victims of Street Abuses from time immemorial as well as Spoilt Brats from Richer Homes who would always cry home to Daddy and Mommy when e Hot ....

Thanks to the Single Mother for even Staying with their Kids despite the Father running off, If she had Run-off too, the life of Our Societal Children would be much more Evil than Presently Experienced !

Mad Irresponsible People!
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DonroxyII: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mrkumareze:
The entire system is finished. The next generation will be characterised by morons
The Next Generation will be Characterised by Very Smart Children But Negative Mindsets !

E go Hot wellwell ... Police go work Tire !
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DonroxyII: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
IamMobisola:
To born pikin sef dey fear person
But Sex is part of Life .. You Should be Scared of Inability to Raise them Appropriately!
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by IamMobisola(f): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
DonroxyII:
But Sex is part of Life .. You Should be Scared of Inability to Raise them Appropriately!
You can have sex freely without it resulting in pregnancy.
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DonroxyII: 4:10am On Jan 09, 2023
harrypetty:
When parents sef lack home training, what hope remain for their children. You can't give what you don't have. Every child is a rebel unless he/she is taught the way of the Lord in truth and by practice. Clueless and helpless parents everywhere
You just painted the real picture. Most Parents are not in 21st century, they are stucked in 20th century Trainings their Grandparents gave their parents.

These are Computer and Microchips Children Popular Called "Gen Z" if you want to Curb their illicit activities and train them Good, You have to be computer Savvy and Live in 2023 not 2003 nor 1993 nor 1983 nor 1973 ....

You just have to Port to this Children World but Most Parents are Stucked in the Old World thus they are not Connecting with their Children coupled with Inflationary Pressure that's making most Parents to work more in order to bring resources home making them to be much stressed out to even pay attention to little things in the home even if it's happening under their nose !

Higher level of Divorce Rate, Separation, Single Parenting, Lack of Fathering Values, Lack of Mothering Skills, Grandparents Parenting, Baby Mama's Influx all Contributed to Dyfuntions in the life of the Children !

There is need for Laws to be passed to Enrol and Train About to Marry Couples for at least 3 Months on all Intricacies of Marriage and Parenting before being awarded Marriage Certificate at the Registry just like learning How to Drive before Driver's license could be awarded to You !

Many People can't Manage themselves talkless of Managing a Home and raising Children in such Home!

May God help Us to Help Ourselves because God no send anybody wey no get sense, You go suffer !
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DonroxyII: 4:14am On Jan 09, 2023
Darevofpeace:

As much as this is right,you won't want to hear about the sexual menace going on in village primary and secondary schools.

I once worked In a village secondary School for two years and i saw another version of the city life being practiced in the village.

As early as 8am,some students would leave the school premises and go into the bushes around the school with coal pot and raw food items and a keg of palm wine.
After eating,they would sleep with each other and come back to pick their bags by 3pm after closing.

A J.S.2 boy was caught with some black magic and juju he gave to his class mates to sleep with the girls in their class.
Touch and follow Juju.

The most painful part is that almost half it the students came from broken homes and some are even the one feeding themselves.

As far as there is Internet, there is no Village since you are connected to Global Village "www" .... Once the Brain is not Educated Enough on the Use of a Resources, She Abuses that Resources!

An Untrained Human is Animalistic lipsrsealed
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Softmirror:

SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED SO THAT THE BECOME BREEDING GROUND FOR A CULTURE OF HOMOSEXUALISM?!. HEAD OR TAIL?!

You just distorted my observations on the matter of moral decadence in our secondary schools.

Dem mods wont see this one to ban o, but will quickly get an orgasm when I make a honest remark.
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by lereinter(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Thank God for that

Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) / UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.