Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police (25359 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by g4gerald: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, "rounding off" is the appropriate phrase.

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
How did you know he is Peter Obi supporter, let me guess, you saw the word 'Vote Wisely'. That very word that torments you urchins.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buksaylor:

"Winding up'
Illeterate you..even when the Agbado drug man said he invested in you people without knowing he was pocketing the money ..
So winding up and rounding up mean the same thing according to the school you managed to attend? Is it because of the "up" in both cases? Lmao grin

Obinna, you don't use the same English in your spare parts business in other conversations.

Any JSS 3 pupil with average comprehension skill will see the illiteracy on display here. Funny enough, you are screaming "illiterate you". Are you referring to yourself?

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by GUNITGuy: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
We the Youth of this country reject every form of oppression
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by sulaak(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nbote:
Why are they targeting poor and helpless critics? What haven't they picked up the likes of Deji Adeyanju who has dared them to come for him

They cannot touch Southerners because we know all about Fulani hegemony. Still, Buhari's corruption, incompetence and insecurity have been a shock, even to the Hausa's who once supported anything Fulani. The poverty and insecurity in Northern Nigeria have been intense on the Hausa's

While daring Mrs Buhari to arrest her, the Hausa nationalist said in the audio posted on a Youtube channel @jarumhausatv that the first lady’s grandparents were itinerant foreigners wandering in the bush.

“Your husband deceived us, lying and crying. It is good that we elected him, and his election had exposed all the Fulanis in Nigeria.

“Your government is silent about killing of Hausa people by Fulani. The southerners have rained all manner of abuses against you, but you are silent. Now you are here intimidating Northerners,” she said in the audio.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by KingOfTheDamned: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So winding up and rounding up mean the same thing according to the school you managed to attend? Is it because of the "up" in both cases? Lmao grin

Obinna, you don't use the same English in your spare parts business in other conversations.

Any JSS 3 pupil with average comprehension skill will see the illiteracy on display here. Funny enough, you are screaming "illiterate you". Are you referring to yourself?

Simplyleo aka omenka aka LeoDeKing

S********r grin

Stop bullying people.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
Wetin come bring Peter Obi for this talk...You will still kill yourself because of Obi...idoit

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by GEEBITE: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sadly the famous urchin is right in that context. Rounding off is to connote an event coming to an end.
AkpaMgbor:

The irony is how an old ethnic bigot like you tries to erroneously correct someone when a simple perusal of basic English from a textbook or even Google would have enlightened your dull brain. And you got likes from your fellow urchins who can't read on their own even if their lives depended upon it.

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Eau01: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wait o, she ought to have arrested Dino Melaye long ago. It's only the masses you can order their arrest. Shameful!

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Buksaylor: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I catch your stupidity with that "illeterate"..was trying to see if it's a lazy urchin that is jobless and live on NL.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by JuanDeDios: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
dre11:
Nigerian Police Operatives Detain Three Persons Since December For ‘Criticising’ First Lady, Aisha Buhari

While the student was arrested for criticizing the first lady’s size that ballooned recently, the former aide was arrested for allegedly getting access to the first lady’s Instagram account and deleting her posts.

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-nigerians-arrested/
Lol
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by rofesobi: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
WHY CANT THEY ARREST OR GO AFTER SEUN KUTI...
THEY ARE AFRAID OF SON OF KALAKUTA .

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Brushstrokes20: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
The power drunk shepopo is all shades of nuisance, tyranny and gross impunity!
SEUN KUTI AND DEJI ADEYABJU threw her a challenge, yet she can't do nada undecided undecided. # ENOUGH OF NONSENSE

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by JustANairlander(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect
NOOO ofcourse there is freedom of speech in NIGERIA only that freedom after speech is not guaranteed gringringrin
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Teeroyzimma: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lawl:
the police n her lack sense angry
Becareful she may have a nairaland account

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Enemyofpeace: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew! She now looks like amoeba. I dey my house come and arrest me

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by danhans(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Madam you are wicked,are they lying ?
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Enemyofpeace: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Becareful she may have a nairaland account
and so?
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by EmmyDJourno: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Make she arrest all of them, till they stop voting nonsense
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Marley15: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
What u do expect when we are ruled by bunch of mentally derange people the problem is we don't understand democracy the core pillar of democracy is "Freedom of Speech" but what do u expect in Nigeria nothing surprise me anymore
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Ambber(f): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
I wonder what she would have done in place of Michelle Obama and Melania Trump who were heavily and regularly cussed out for this and that during their husbands regimes
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by fof1: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Paid E-Rats...forming intelligentias... I Pity You and Ur Group.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by DMerciful(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
When you guys were insulting Mama Peace, why weren't you guys arrested?
madridguy:
Freedom after speech is not guarantee anywhere.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by luluman: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You seem lost: the message has been passed leave grammar or Obi out of this.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by fcbelle72(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
May APC not happen to Nigerians again
...Apc and all they party members must die by fire come february 26 grin
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ukenke: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
No wonder Buhari tried hard to confine her to the kitchen and the Oza Room.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MDK777: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
let Nigerian try to forbid fulani from overpowering us let us forbid them from gaining access to the top position in this country the most valuable and highest position in this country that is the best way to stop them from fluidizing our country this is not a fulani colony this is Nigeria we need a well competent person who can take the mantle of leadership from the bottom of the valley to the toppest of the highest mountain not people like agbado
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by nurusystem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nawao
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Obynolee(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect

What has spoken well of this regime?
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by marlow1962(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why u dy like foool urself online?
sad
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Maximum respect to Patience Jonathan
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ayo2008: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

By spewing what u dnt know...what is your yardstick to prove he failed...this must be a political statement as usual to vilify Obi.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Gbeng30(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerian should not be surprise, there is no difference between her and husband...they are both agent of poverty, insecurity and doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / Peter Obi Campaigns In Various Markets In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.