Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police (25367 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Typical urchin who is set in his old disgusting habit. Even when their folly is laid bare before them. Trying to teach you decency is akin to teaching an old dog a new trick...exercise in futility.
Emeka, even the person I corrected has accepted his mistake without noise and you are still here typing dogshit. If you have brain, you will go back and take a look at his edited comment. Clown.

See who is "teaching" me, lmao. grin

Even the picture you posted shows you lack comprehension of simple expression in English language. grin

Assignment to you Emeka, go find out the difference between "round up" and round off".

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Annistars: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bat wife will do more is in the blood.

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Formation10: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, "rounding off" is the appropriate phrase.

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
you are the first person saying this which you can't prove of it
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Allisgud: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
What about seun kuti
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Popeonah(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
You think like a foolish dumb goat. The time your parents spent in rasing you was a total waste. I pray they reap the fruits of their labour in u. Just from correcting a wrong English, you just had to lay insults on him. This show you are not even meant to be called a living thing. I blame the midwives that delivered you. The should have swamped to a family that would have covered your dumbness. I can't say have sense because it's never in your nature to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
So it is now criminal to insult the first lady under APC. angry
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MastaP12: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
You still look more foolish with your correct. I'm already likening you to a naked man running after a mentally unstable man.
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, you are not different from the person I corrected.

How does the picture/definition you posted explain the nonsense you are portraying? The expression "round up" is different from "round off" and their meanings are entirely different.

Or is it you can't read or comprehend simple expression?

Now, "round up" is what you displayed there, find out the meaning of "round off" in the sense of an event coomming to an end. Even the person has taken to correction and edited his comment, but you are here displaying nonsense. Go back to school.

You can then get the heck outta my mention.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by rickleye: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Redman44:
This is not good at all. It does not make the presidency look good and it will taint the image of the APC as a party. Nigeria is not a military state. We are a democratic nation now.

More Police is not the answer . First educate those we have and build a firm foundation . Consolidate the rainbow coalition of departments we have out there wearing different mufti. If there are more jobs and less poverty -people will not fall to crime requiring more police and more guns.
What we do need are modern day policing equipment and soldiers to wipe out terrorist.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by tunapawizzy: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
make una no disturb us abeg...u people will still carry ur votes go give una oppressors
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Formation10:
you are the first person saying this which you can't prove of it
That you have been using it in that form for ages does not make it right. Also, you have never seen someone else said so doesn't still make it right.

A simple Google check would have saved you of this dogshit you just typed.

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
MastaP12:
You still look more foolish with your correct. I'm already likening you to a naked man running after a mentally unstable man.

1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by okorogodwin4(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

thank God he is arresting his kinsmen and women I pity Hausas
for accepting slavery cum Foolanni supporter of APC domination
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
The police is embarking on an illegal duty.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

Great development
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Passionate888: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Where's wole Soyinka?
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Truvelisback(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nbote:
Why are they targeting poor and helpless critics? What haven't they picked up the likes of Deji Adeyanju who has dared them to come for him
Sheik Gumi too is there, the ambassador of Bandits and terrorists, none these our So-called policemen have arrested him. If it is to arrest poor and helpless critics, they would be fast as the speed of a light.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Only 4 months to go, time to pick up the thrash.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by DrMuzungu(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vote for Thiefnoobu and things will get even far worse.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Peachy14: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why is she so pained about the truth.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
With peter obi no wahala
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Konjiboii: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Abeg where dem dey post the insults make me self talk my mind.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MOHSHESHI(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect
Dame patience Jonathan may God bless you
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MiaBeer(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
She’s flexing her muscles in the wrong ways.

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Buksaylor: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

"Winding up'
Illeterate you..even when the Agbado drug man said he invested in you people without knowing he was pocketing the money ..
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by philcz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
madridguy:
Freedom after speech is not guarantee anywhere.
What a fool
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Atlantis585: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Can someone please tell the Fcking fatso to go and rest.

Na we make am turn into a shippopotamus?

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MiaBeer(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
BAT’s wife will be 10 times worse than Aisha Buhari. Think about this before you head to the polls. Don’t let urchins brainwash you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by eldoradoxx: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aisha Buhari is a child's play compared to what that Warri woman called Remi Tinubu will do to people if Nigerians are cursed with a Tinubu Presidency.

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by int0x80(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
What the hell is wrong with this woman! This is abuse of power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC / NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.