Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board (7473 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Shalashaska: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??

Idle like U

I was asking legit question. But I don't blame you.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by VociferousCypha: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-inaugurate-onochie-others-today-as-nddc-board/

Competence is a past tense in Nigeria, a country where name and office instead of sense rules.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Pickmycall: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
NDDC appointment has been political that is why the board members are corrupt.They are not meeting the needs of the affected communities.Rather they bow to the demands of their master who appointed them.That is why nothing positive has come out from the funds they receive to cater for the communities.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Joniww(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by OKC22: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
What happened to the oil that was discovered in the North.I haven't heard about it recently.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by baretalk: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Onochie is a wrong choice, this is the problem with partisan politics. Square pegs in round holes, all about padi padi. EFCC must watch this woman well, that NDDC money must be utilized appropriately.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by tomju2(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't have anything to lack my entire generations will never complain again because I have benefited from this government alot. When they're telling you people the truth it normally bitters u people alot
How can you benefit from a government in whose watch the educational system has collapsed? A point of reference is your poor grammar! Was that bestowed on you by "this government "?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by arantess: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shalashaska:
How come North is being represented in NDDC
You see that one too abi

See how posters above are turning blind eye and already crying IPOB

What are northern states doing in NDDC?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sapele914(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
obinnajohnson:
Four months will soon be here. You can also inaugurate Tompolo if you like.
Only the blind bats are oblivious to the fact that APC have no plans of handing over to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by ruggedtimi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Samuel ogbuku...not ogbukwu
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by erico2k2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't have anything to lack my entire generations will never complain again because I have benefited from this government alot. When they're telling you people the truth it normally bitters u people alot
what truth?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by ruggedtimi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up and keep quiet, if you don't have anything reasonable to say kindly relocate to Beerfraud online country through sea
u know no anything...
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sapele914(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
tomju2:

How can you benefit from a government in whose watch the educational system has collapsed? A point of reference is your poor grammar! Was that bestowed on you by "this government "?
Almijiri education is in the hands of the states, not Federal Government Mumurist.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
arantess:

You see that one too abi

See how posters above are turning blind eye and already crying IPOB

What are northern states doing in NDDC?
Dem find two 50 litres of crude there, U nor hear am the other day
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by nickxtra(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-inaugurate-onochie-others-today-as-nddc-board/
I can see Oshiomole's political family members in the list.... Congratulations to Gen. Charles Arhiavbere and former Deputy Governor, Dr. Pius Odubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
tomju2:

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sapele914(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
nickxtra:
I can see Oshiomole's political family members in the list.... Congratulations to Gen. Charles Arhiavbere and former Deputy Governor, Dr. Pius Odubu
Then some Zombies think APC has any plans of going anywhere in the country of the fantastically corrupt.

Sorry for Atiku & pdp.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
OKC22:
What happened to the oil that was discovered in the North.I haven't heard about it recently.

Work is ongoing in the refinery they're building and fixing things, Americans are building the company, e shock you very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Then some Zombies think APC has any plans of going anywhere in the country of the fantastically corrupt.

Sorry for Atiku & pdp.

It's Peter Obituary that is Zombident
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by arantess: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy07:

They now have oil.

Including kogi and Anambra.

I think the meaning of Niger delta is (I dunno what to say)

Southerners ain't represented in NEDC
If they have oil, they should be in NEDC not NDDC...common guys haba na
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sapele914(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

It's Peter Obituary that is Zombident
Didn’t want to waste my time mentioning those nonetheless nonentities.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sapele914(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
arantess:

If they have oil, they should be in NEDC not NDDC...common guys haba na

We are awaiting legislation to change it back to OMPADEC as it was known before.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by lomprico(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nassarawa, kebbi and adamawa dey produce oil?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
lomprico:
Nassarawa, kebbi and adamawa dey produce oil?

Yes na. Have you forgotten that Buhari discovered crude oil in the North of recent?

E shock you abi?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Emman08: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Appointment for political reward. Never for competence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by babatunji91185: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
God bless buhariGod bless buhari...
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by gly(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yankiss:
Congratulations to Onochie. Bootlicking pays in this government. What are her credentials to be board chairman over and above technocrats in that team?

Good question!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by MiaBeer(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Inaugurate her as the petroleum minister ba? Northerners and the cabals are full of shiiit. Use the wayward woman finish, give her consolation prize and sing it like a song.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by OLULAW: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Appointed to go and chop her own? At 67?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by duduade: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Last minute looting by the APC minions

Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What National And State Assemblies Will Earn. / Best Country In Africa / If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.