Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board (7464 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari have departed Abuja to inaugurate the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

A letter from the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, signed by Permanent Secretary, Adebiyi Olufunso, said the event will hold today.

Olufunso, in the letter, dated December 29, said: “Following recent confirmation and clearance of the newly constituted board of NDDC by the Senate, the President has further granted approval for the inauguration of the board to commence work immediately.

Expected at the event is Buhari’s Special Assistant on New Media, Lauretta Onochie, who is the substantive chairman for the Board. She is from Delta State, representing South-South geopolitical zone on the board; Major-General Charles Airhiavbere (rtd) from Edo State as the (Executive Director, Finance); and Charles Ogunmola from Ondo State, as Executive Director, Projects.

Others are Dimgba Erugba, representing Abia State; Dr. Emem Willcox Wills (Akwa Ibom State), Elder Denyanbofa Dimaro (Bayelsa State), Orok Duke (Cross River State) and Dr. Pius Odudu (Edo State).

Also on the board are Anthony Ekenne (Imo State), Gbenga Edema (Ondo State), Elekwachi Dimkpa (Rivers State), Alhaji Mohammed Kabir Abubakar (Nasarawa State) representing North-Cenral zone), Alhaji Sadiq Sami Sule-Ikoh (Kebbi State, North-West) and Prof. Tahir Mamman, SAN, (Adamawa State, North-East).

Chief Samuel Ogbokwu from Bayelsa State will serve as the Managing Director. He will serve for a term of two years to complete the term of his predecessor in office.

SOURCE

Cc; mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique Seun

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-inaugurate-onochie-others-today-as-nddc-board/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by SadiqBabaSani: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Dear Nigerians,

NDDC that was created for the good of Nigerians in The oil producing regions has become a conduit pipe for politicians in the region.

I come from an Oil producing community In Delta State. By estimates, my community host oroni flow station managed by Heritage Company ltd, my community produces about 8,000 to 16,000 barrels of crude oil ferried through pipes to Warri.

During the floods, all of my community was over run with the waters, till date all monies released for succour ended up in the hands of DESOPADEC. It is instructive to note that people like Ossai ovie SuceSS will come and be singing the praises of the Crook Okowa my outgoing Delta Gov.

Then we turn to Ovie Omo Agege, the mace snatcher who reportedly has pocketed the funds released for A polytechnic in Orogun town of Delta State.

In all these, NDDC has been handed over to a woman whose only qualification is been a presidential sycophant.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Dear Nigerians,

NDDC that was created for the good of Nigerians in The oil producing regions has become a conduit pipe for politicians in the region.

I come from an Oil producing community In Delta State. By estimates, my community host oroni flow station managed by Heritage Company ltd, my community produces about 8,000 to 16,000 barrels of crude oil ferried through pipes to Warri.

During the floods, all of my community was over run with the waters, till date all monies released for succour ended up in the hands of DEsOpadec. It is instructive to note that people like Ossai ovie succey will come and be singing the praises of the Crook Okowa.

Then we turn to Ovie Omo Agege, the mace snatcher who reportedly has pocketed the funds released for A polytechnic in Orogun town.

In all these, NDDC has been handed over to a woman whose only qualification is been a presidential sycophant.

Common shut up and keep quiet, if you don't have anything reasonable to say kindly relocate to Beerfraud online country through sea

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by SadiqBabaSani: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up and keep quiet, if you don't have anything reasonable to say kindly relocate to Beerfraud online country through sea
Everyone is IPob and Beerfraud to your small mind. The sycophancy is about to end. how long will the funds that have been stolen benefit you and your family, somewhere in your mind conscience is disturbing you.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Everyone is IPob and Beerfraud to your small mind. The sycophancy is about to end. how long will the funds that have been stolen benefit you and your family, somewhere in your mind conscience is disturbing you.

I don't have anything to lack my entire generations will never complain again because I have benefited from this government alot. When they're telling you people the truth it normally bitters u people alot

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by PandoraObi: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
God bless buhari

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by SadiqBabaSani: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't have anything to lack my entire generations will never complain again because I have benefited from this government alot. When they're telling you people the truth it normally bitters u people alot
you are among those who have stolen the masses poor, God judgement is ahead

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
you are among those who have stolen the masses poor, God judgement is ahead

It's u that God will Judge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless buhari

AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by obinnajohnson: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Four months will soon be here. You can also inaugurate Tompolo if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by oluwaseyi0: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
look more like compensation package

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by femoomo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

It's u that God will Judge
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Menclothing: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
God come and appoint me too I need to be a special advicer on Economy to the winner
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Yankiss(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to Onochie. Bootlicking pays in this government. What are her credentials to be board chairman over and above technocrats in that team?

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Amspecial: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok. Onochie is reaping fruits of loyalty

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Sammy07: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Dear Nigerians,

During the floods, all of my community was over run with the waters, till date all monies released for succour ended up in the hands of DESOPADEC. It is instructive to note that people like Ossai ovie SuceSS will come and be singing the praises of the Crook Okowa my outgoing Delta Gov.

Then we turn to Ovie Omo Agege, the mace snatcher who reportedly has pocketed the funds released for A polytechnic in Orogun town of Delta State.

Interesting, and who are those stealing it since 1999..
You didn't mention ibori and others
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Shalashaska: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
How come North is being represented in NDDC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
obinnajohnson:
Four months will soon be here. You can also inaugurate Tompolo if you like.

Know this at the back of your mind that APC WILL still be in charge, till the second coming of Jesus Christ e shock you abi?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LonelyWolfz: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Victory for Agege

Meanwhile never trade your BTC with Instantcoins they are been run anonymously by a group of fraudster. Too many bad reviews about them on Nairaland and I just fell victim twice. Instantcoins is a scam please beware of them...

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shalashaska:

E shock you abi??

Idle like U

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by ofiko123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
May God help buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Sammy07: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shalashaska:

They now have oil.

Including kogi and Anambra.

I think the meaning of Niger delta is (I dunno what to say)

Southerners ain't represented in NEDC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by SmartPolician: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Like play like play, Lauretta Onochie don hammer.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Racoon(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
A palming guzzler on board NDDC board. Buhari has created many dirty history.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by IME1: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
undecided what would this portend for Niger Deltans, hmm
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by money121(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by Indispensable85(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-inaugurate-onochie-others-today-as-nddc-board/

Nice to see Charles and Odubu from Edo State. Hope they represent us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by babaijebue(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagaban is coming
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board by sofeo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans / Mass Revolt Looms In Nigeria, Obasanjo Warns / Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.