Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car (33386 Views)

Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) / Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music / Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Nobodysboo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
God no dey protect pastor ne? Why he use bulletproof car others no use. Bible say HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by ashawopikin(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Its in the new album, and its not directed at suleman
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Ogaga87(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Justbeingreal:
Lol. Nigerian christians SMH. I just hope oneday you don't follow your so called MOG while he's in his bullet proof ride and you're not in one and shit like this happens.

That's why you need to be wise
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Deiks: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
That incidence is another proof Christianity is a lie and Yahweh is either imaginary or incompetent because he promised his followers divine protection but failed them at their hour of need. Apostle knows no blood of a Jew killed by 3 nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago can save you from a 21st century bullet which is why he uses bulletproof car for himself and even took it a step further by adding armed guards
Oga from everything you just said you just made yourself more foolish and stupid..waoooo do stupidity of this level still exist infact oga your a blatant fool God forbid your stupidity I guess you inherited it the gene is too strong...I spit on your face what a fool

Let's read the Holy Bible for some of those verses, the below list isn't by any means exhaustive

1. Psalm 1:6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

2. Psalm 121:5-8 The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm– he will watch over your life ; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

3. Psalm 91:10-11 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

4. Isaiah 54:17“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper ; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

5. Proverbs 1:33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

6. Psalm 34:7 For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

7. Psalm 112:6-7 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

8. Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

9. Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

10. Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe

11. Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

12. Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go , and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

13. Proverbs 3:24-26 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.

14. Psalm 27:1 Of David . The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear ? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?

15. Psalm 91:1-4 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust .” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

16. Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

17. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong fortress ; the godly run to him and are safe.

18. Psalm 144:2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge , who subdues peoples under me.

19. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent .

there are still many more similar verses in the Christian Bible

Typical christians consoling words: "Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything."
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body.

Yahweh is either incompetent, liar or nonexistent and Christianity is a lie

let's see how pastors are proving divine protection to be false

pastors are using bodyguards EVEN IN THE CHURCH but would stand on the pulpit and read verses on divine protection to its members, they would even sell expensive jackets, Car bumper stickers, stickers for their member's main entrance with words like "I'm protected by the blood of Jesus" "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" in order to raise money for more or better bodyguards

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5

who's deceiving who?
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by GoodIsGod: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
That incidence is another proof Christianity is a lie and Yahweh is either imaginary or incompetent because he promised his followers divine protection but failed them at their hour of need. Apostle knows no blood of a Jew killed by 3 nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago can save you from a 21st century bullet which is why he uses bulletproof car for himself and even took it a step further by adding armed guards

Let's read the Holy Bible for some of those verses, the below list isn't by any means exhaustive

1. Psalm 1:6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

2. Psalm 121:5-8 The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm– he will watch over your life ; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

3. Psalm 91:10-11 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

4. Isaiah 54:17“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper ; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

5. Proverbs 1:33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

6. Psalm 34:7 For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

7. Psalm 112:6-7 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

8. Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

9. Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

10. Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe

11. Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

12. Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go , and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

13. Proverbs 3:24-26 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.

14. Psalm 27:1 Of David . The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear ? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?

15. Psalm 91:1-4 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust .” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

16. Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

17. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong fortress ; the godly run to him and are safe.

18. Psalm 144:2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge , who subdues peoples under me.

Typical christians consoling words: "Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything."
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body.

pastors are using bodyguards EVEN IN THE CHURCH but would stand on the pulpit and read verses on divine protection to its members, they would even sell expensive jackets, Car bumper stickers, stickers for their member's main entrance with words like "I'm protected by the blood of Jesus" "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" in order to raise money for more or better bodyguards

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5

who's deceiving who?

Of all the long unreasonable post you made, the last bolded is what needs an answer.
Answer: The demons disturbing your mendula are the ones deceiving you.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by sterlingD(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
In his song, titled 'Apostle', Portable said that the General Overseer is not yet prepared to go to heaven.
With the kind of vex of frustration way dey eh the above make LWKMD seriously
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Gr8ness4: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
So who’s fit to talk about Suleiman? shocked Who is Suleiman?

Religion and common sense no fit work together

TheRealMalcolmX:

1. I can tell that you're a child and probably his fan.
2. My kind?......I have no idea what you're talking about.
3. Portable is not 'fit' to talk about Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by generalwo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

who's deceiving who?
.... Thank God i no read this nonsense wen you post
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Maliqcious: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
But Jesus was killed na so what’s your point

who's deceiving who?
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Maliqcious: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerians can so talk anyhow,backward thinking. Thank God him no use una money buy the bullet proof car.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingspin:
Ur gov, president etc uses bulletproof cars. Why? Despite the heavy security around them.
Think

These people you mentioned don't go around telling people that they should use blood of Jesus, stickers, reflective jackets etc to protect themselves from attacks. it's the scammers you call pastors that tell you "Jesus is enough", sell you expensive stickers saying it'd protect you then turn around and get in their bulletproof cars and still get escorted by armed bodyguards.

think brother! think!!

4 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
generalwo:
.... Thank God i no read this nonsense wen you post

Like I care grin
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
banabest:
I AM A BELIEVER IN CHRIST, IT WILL DO YOU GOOD TO DUFFERENTIATE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM.
TO START WITH, GOD DOES NOT WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, A BELIEVER IN CHRIST KNOWS GOD IN JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE.
KNOWING JESUS CHRIST IS THE BEAUTIFUL THING IN A MAN'S LIFE.

GOD EXIST AND HE HIS EVER WHERE

Jesus was an idiot who suffered from delusion of grandeur
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Kingspin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

These people you mentioned don't go around telling people that they should use blood of Jesus, stickers, reflective jackets etc to protect themselves from attacks. it's the scammers you call pastors that tell you "Jesus is enough", sell you expensive stickers saying it'd protect you then turn around and get in their bulletproof cars and still get escorted by armed bodyguards.

think brother! think!!
When you become a public figure, be going up and down as you like.
From today begin to face and see reality not what you think.
Never you blame anyone who uses bulletproof car especially in Nigeria.
If I have the money I will buy one. Your safety come first
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandesz:
I expect u to get sense small at least. Is pastor not a human being like u? Where in the Bible is it a sin for a pastor to be rich and/or protect itself with affordable properties. Get sense na! U have to be guided by the Bible in decision making not by a celebrity or human being, not even a person being Influenced by drug. I pray u get sense!

He should protect himself with affordable properties but also tell his flocks that they should strive to do the same and tell them no blood of a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago can protect them

you shouldn't be telling us Jesus is enough to protect us when they drive around in bulletproof cars and still get escorted by armed bodyguards on top. savvy?

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingspin:
When you become a public figure, be going up and down as you like.
From today begin to face and see reality not what you think

Here's the thing. I don't believe in any useless Jesus so if I happen to become a "public figure" I'd most likely protect myself but you won't see me sell stickers and reflective jackets to people like you saying it'd protect you. it's the hypocrisy of your pastors that's the issue here and that hypocrisy betrays their lack of belief in the supernatural divine protection they claim a Jewish god provides

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
desiredhome:

Are you now saying pastors and politicians are the same?.....so why always crictising government but worship pastors?

Good question bro, good question

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by desiredhome: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingspin:
Criticize both but don't tell me the problem of Nigeria is with pastors.
Politicians and pastorprenours are the same riding/feeding fat on gullible Nigerians, they are the reason Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world........
Pastorprenours are worst because they use God name to lie/deceive........
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ogaga87:

All shit na nonsense.. Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God..

Bulletproof cars is a wise idea when you are aware of insecurity

Wisdom is also using bulletproof cars while preaching to gullible people like you that Jesus is enough and selling you stickers and reflective jackets saying it'd protect you

2 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by AlanSugar(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Yeah, not a fan of the pastor with too many controversies. However, this weed-controlling, igbo-smoking nincompoop should shut the fvck up.....

Children must learn how to talk to elders....That's how we were raised.

LOL. Which one are you, an elder or a child? You certainly sound like the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by osazuwa23: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
i thought we left this portable in 20222. why is this guy still relevant undecided
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w9x3Em-cpo

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car (Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1435741/portable-releases-new-song-criticizing-apostle-suleman-using-bulletproof-car-video/
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Kingspin(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Here's the thing. I don't believe in any useless Jesus so if I happen to become a "public figure" I'd most likely protect myself but you won't see me sell stickers and reflective jackets to people like you saying it'd protect you. it's the hypocrisy of your pastors that's the issue here and that hypocrisy betrays their lack of belief in the supernatural divine protection they claim a Jewish god provides
lf pastor Suleman had been shot dead what is going to be your gain?
If you don't believe in Jesus leave those that do.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
desiredhome:

Politicians and pastorprenours are the same riding/feeding fat on gullible Nigerians, they are the reason Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world........
Pastorprenours are worst because they use God name to lie/deceive........
If you a pastor what you do?
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingspin:
lf pastor Suleman had been shot dead what is going to be your gain?
If you don't believe in Jesus leave those that do.
if he had been shot dead I would've gained as much as I did that he survived due to use of gadgets. it reinforces my belief that your Jesus and Yahweh are imaginary
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Okunga:

Is everything alright at home?
Yes, what about yours?
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

if he had been shot dead I would've gained as much as I did that he survived due to use of gadgets. it reinforces my belief that your Jesus and Yahweh are imaginary
You have your own believe, stay there. Leave others.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Mideyblaq(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
For those useless Muslim criticizing Christian religious and Jesus,I pray may you face the consequences,is he only pastors that use security what of those Alfa and imam,and besides not all who call theirself man of God are man of God.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Justbeingreal(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ogaga87:

That's why you need to be wise
So the security personnels and church members that went with him ain't wise right. Na Dem fit to die abi.
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Thinktwicemybro: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

who's deceiving who?
Foolish talk. Pray not to be in trouble one day and call on God
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by Firstcitizen: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
he missed you too, maybe u fit join am grin
grin grin grin
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by desiredhome: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Maliqcious:
Nigerians can so talk anyhow,backward thinking. Thank God him no use una money buy the bullet proof car.
Lol.....whose money did he use if not gullible Nigerians money?.......
Re: Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car by LastProphet: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

who's deceiving who?

What you said all is a very difficult truth, I was like you 100% not believing anything science could not prove, but then I came across a herbalist living across the street from my family house. He made me hold 2 leaves he placed on each other and said I should separate the leaves and I couldn't. Then he said some words and the leaves fell apart without effort. And I was around okigwe once early 2000s when armed robbers came to rob I think zenith or GT bank, the police and Roberts were shooting each other with confirmed AK47 and Bros not a scratch on any of them. They both had jazz. So I told myself if there's a real power as jazz is then there are other powers. There's a woman prophet I once met if she told you 10 things be ready 8 or 9 will happen. So you see the spiritual sphere is a very very confusing place and that's what SOME of these pastors are taking advantage of. If you observe it's all about cashing in on the fear of others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Music : Bro Collins Ononuju - Look To You / Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.