Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) (20816 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
They will be found by God's grace.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmmm it is well, may God almighty see us through this political era
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin
why are you laughing
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
sunnysunny69:
God, let them be found safe. Missing person‘s case is not a joke .
I pray too. May God protect us all

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by yahoodetector: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!

Is your tribe any better?
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by wakaman: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eeyah.

For east?!

Them done chop dem be dat.

The level of cannibalism in the east can only be compared to ugudugu people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by asanausana91: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't waste your time looking somewhere, just contact ipob terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
I pray they are found in jesus name.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
headbasher96:
The woman don run leave the man o

This is not a joking matter
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Fadelex(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin
In as much as banter is allowed in here, try and be sensitive sometimes. Only poor and unfortunate being like you carry tribalism for head. A lot of well to do in real life interwove with other tribes
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Is she having marital issues with her husband? If yes then she must have ran away from the marriage taking the kids along. May God in heaven bring them home safely in Jesus name Amen
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Chybykewalker: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Am just scared this days...
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
bonnyhope:

This is not a joking matter
and i wasnt joking when i said the woman don abscond live the man how woman and 3kids go disappear just like that its either the marriage is abusive or he has met one pensioneer somewhere that woman is not missing na japa things
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
I pray they not been killed and eaten by the murderous Igbos. May they be found in peace. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Light78: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
gbolswag:
They should try and check the nearest hotels or clubs...am sure she went to hustle

With her three boys you mean?

You guys on this thread are crazy.

No sane mind.

I pity your friends or people you associate with. If only they could read your comment here...
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
PellsKodak:
It's probably the women cheated on her husband because Naija girls are not faithful
She was kidnapped by her ex they use to fuk after marriage
I would say the police should rather rescue the kids because the woman is useless (Naija girls are)
When sense is far from you why won't you type rubbish.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
ihesiuloa:

Like as if your region is free from this kinda happenings? You guys won't seize to be serious and reasonable for once in your life time huh? Ed*ot humans everywhere!
Dem no dey kill kill people daily for our region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
May Allah reunite the with their relative safely and healthy in sha'Allah
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Sholaco: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ipob ESN patron wouldn't say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by adaugo59216: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pandora Obituary followers have chopped this one Ndi Cannibals. I hail theeeeee. We won't allow this madness to spread across to other part of NigeriaPandora Obituary followers have chopped this one Ndi Cannibals. I hail theeeeee. We won't allow this madness to spread across to other part of Nigeria...
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by Greattha: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't even bother.

Tribalism, Sexism, Religious Profiling and Bigotry is their identity.

The other day a prominent sexist was caught pants down happily married to and always eating food prepped by a woman. I'm sure he's back here with a different moniker.

Judgement always comes.

Thank God for the Internet, where they think anything goes so they turn keypad warriors. They naively think they're anonymous though.

diggindeep:

It should be Nigerians again.

Stop tribalism

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by sameks08(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin
. shame on you bastard
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by ImmanuelMyron(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Y'all see this place called enugu and anambra no be better place for person wey won live long.

I sometimes doubt weda dem get govt.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:
Check well.

The husband don use dem do okeite ritual .
DamnNigga
You know okeite?? Is that thing real ??
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by APCHaram: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
You know okeite?? Is that thing real ??

Very real

Anambra osus were here celebrating one if their juju priests that does Okiete for them.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:
Check well.

The husband don use dem do okeite ritual .

This is comon in IGBO Land. That's why Igbo people no trust their close relatives

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by themanderon: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hope they have not been used by politicians? Everyone should be careful out there. Our soulless politicians are on the prowl. Stay safe people. Election is coming.
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Karlovych post=119701777]embarassed Hmm, Igbos again![/quote go and sit down
Re: Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary followers have chopped this one grin

Ndi Cannibals. I hail theeeeee.

We won't allow this madness to spread across to other part of Nigeria
What God will judge people of will be suprising, talk what u clearly know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects / NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.