Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife (59267 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by cliqtips: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Baba be like, it's off no use but he forgot he go still need ahm for its primary purpose, to urinate. grin grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Tegabadguy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin maybe i should mind my business na him choice
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by SLOVFO(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Cut off any bodypart that leads you to sin
Literally? Cutting off the penis won't solve the problem at all. The problem is the mind.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by atobs4real(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
mad man. he obeyed the bible.
Cut off your arm if it would forfeit your heavenly kingdom
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by brain54(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dam.n graphic…

Curiosity made me open this thread…

I however regret doing so!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by charlesdinho7(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
being sex starved can never make me cut off my joystick. what happen to masturbation? masturbate within one minute and chillax
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
It won't solve the problem. His mind is corrupt.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Realists(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
atobs4real:
mad man. he obeyed the bible.
Cut off your arm if it would forfeit your heavenly kingdom

The Catholic church has been paying Billions of Dollars for victims of rape and sodomy done by the audio celibates. Be mindful of what you preach.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ekanx27(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
OneKinGuy:
Cutting the dick wasn't the smartest move. Now peeing just became 1000 times painful. He should have just medically undergo castration.

And who will pay for the operation? He is a monk and he is not working to earn money to carry out such operation.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:

That's a parable!

How would he urinate na?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Exceed15: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's not about the penis. The mind conceive it first.

2 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by jojothaiv(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
A perfect definition of Men Going Their Own Way, never knew Konji is no respecter of monks too
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ekanx27(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
charlesdinho7:
being sex starved can never make me cut off my joystick. what happen to masturbation? masturbate within one minute and chillax

If you masturbate once, you have committed two sins. Firstly, you have committed Homosexuality (caressing yourself and deriving pleasure from you) and secondly, you have committed fornication( in your mind for thinking about having self pleasure). Why not cross your mind and commit one sin? Fvck somebody and let go of that konji.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Lionize: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is graphic here, the knife smeared with red stuff?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Barims(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:

Hope you have cut yours?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by fabian063: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
compton11:
This would prevent the begotten of useless children peddling drugs and defrauding people in India today.
You're way too intelligent bro, how did you come up with that?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by OneKinGuy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
ekanx27:

And who will pay for the operation? He is a monk and he is not working to earn money to carry out such operation.
I see your point, But another option is way better than just cutting it off.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by olaeffect(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is scriptural.
Waiting for all these randy pastors to do same grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Senselessness.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by EmmyDJourno: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Story, it’s not the dick that triggers sexual feelings
It’s the brain and hormones, konji go still dey worry am like mad
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ekanx27(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
OneKinGuy:

I see your point, But another option is way better than just cutting it off.

Person wen purge dey catch nor dey select toilet.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by henrydav: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Juanmike:
The way Urchin will chopo off their heads when Tinubu will collapse his structure to LP.
Your talking about pee poo the great urinator that will soon filled irigbiji with urine
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ekanx27(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Story, it’s not the dick that triggers sexual feelings
It’s the brain and hormones, konji go still dey worry am like mad

As long as preeq nor dey stand, he is okay.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Chaos14: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
SLOVFO:

Literally? Cutting off the penis won't solve the problem at all. The problem is the mind.
He can't even have an erection not to talk of sex. The problem has been solved
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Mekoyaw(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chai!!! Odiegwu, first weird crap I've heard this year.

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Chaos14: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Barims:

Hope you have cut yours?
Cut yours first and i'll consider
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by DKM123: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Men and thier obsession with thier dicks. If they aren't raping or killing for sex, they are paying heavily, destroying thier families and doing the unthinkable cos of sex.

This one thinks the only function of his shrunken pen!s is to stick it in a vagina, he forgets that he also needs it to pass daily urine. Smh!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dochenaj: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Sadly even without a penis, his problem would have continued.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Sweetvie: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omo! shocked
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Justiceleague1: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Well hats off for all medical practitioners
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
If he was a Buddhist monk.he won't even have the inclination to go that route

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.