Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife (59281 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Neddyogu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
He should have removed his brain. The brain is the biggest sexual organ. All the neurotransmitters and hormones involved in sexual stimulation and the limbic sys Dey for brain and surrounding structures.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by iike: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rubbish. Demons worshipers.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
He can't even have an erection not to talk of sex. The problem has been solved
What is an erection and what is orgasm and what is ejaculation

The bhuddist knows better that cutting his dick is not a solution!

Will he cut his fingers,hand
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by BigBizzy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
He forgot he's going to wee...

lack of sense
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Chaos14: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
baralatie:

What is an erection and what is orgasm and what is ejaculation

The bhuddist knows better that cutting his dick is not a solution!

Will he cut his fingers,hand
Lets do an experiment and cut your penis to see if what you said will happen
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Chaos14: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
iike:
Rubbish. Demons worshipers.
Just because they don't serve your God doesn't mean they are demons
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Petersprint: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm a photographer and I'm available for bookings pls call me 08160556264 . My picture portfolio is in the link below I'm currently in Lagos but I can travel and I'm very affordable
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFCdd_7Qt0/vk_0D3NYr9cg-6mBM2MsbQ/edit?utm_content=DAFCdd_7Qt0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Lets do an experiment and cut your penis to see if what you said will happen
The monk that out of foolishness cut his dick.
Did it solve the problem of not experiencing sexual excitement through his mind and brain
Or if he sees a naked breasts hi tongue will not work
Or his finger will not work if he sticks it inside a woman's vigin
And notably when he don Shaq the woman finish wether he will not orgasm
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dontrulee: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
What's on my mind is how he's going to use the toilet. nlfpmod

Not difficult, a catheter or an spc will be placed, that will take care of his urination.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dontrulee: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Cut off any bodypart that leads you to sin

Have you cut your own?
I am sure you've lied before, did you cut your tongue?
I am sure you've stolen one way or the other, did you cut your hands?
Maybe you've also had sex before, did you cut off your genitals? cheesy grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by wickedtuna: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jesus sef talk am.....
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
dontrulee:

Not difficult, a catheter or an spc will be placed, that will take care of his urination.
And as long as he can urinate he will discharge ?
So is it not foolishness?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dontrulee: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
baralatie:

And as long as he can urinate he will discharge ?
So is it not foolishness?

It's foolishness to cut of the genitals na.
grin cheesy
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala

Well, for your UK used/new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by SeriouslySense(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
He just wanted to be righteous, but extreme, what if he changes his mind and no longer wants to be a monk.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by charlesdinho7(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
ekanx27:

If you masturbate once, you have committed two sins. Firstly, you have committed Homosexuality (caressing yourself and deriving pleasure from you) and secondly, you have committed fornication( in your mind for thinking about having self pleasure). Why not cross your mind and commit one sin? Fvck somebody and let go of that konji.
ahhh. this is my first time of hearing this... satisfying one's self is not homosexuallity
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by HomeTutorsPro: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Maybe his gbola was causing him to sin.
I can see that the commandment to cut it off is not just in the Bible alone.
Congratulations to the monk. He's finally set to make heaven - or wherever Buddhists believe they are going after death.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Idiota! he thinks his penis is only for sex, now go urinate let's see.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Chaos14: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
dontrulee:

Have you cut your own?
I am sure you've lied before, did you cut your tongue?
I am sure you've stolen one way or the other, did you cut your hands?
Maybe you've also had sex before, did you cut off your genitals? cheesy grin
You didn't get the humor in my comment?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
He just wanted to be righteous, but extreme, what if he changes his mind and no longer wants to be a monk.
As a bhuddist bmonk they are taught that sex is a natural thin and cycle for a man or woman!
What they do in their case is to train their mind,and body in such a way that the urge for sex is brought under control .it could be easy for some and difficult for others

This monk went overboard maybe as a result of failed attempts

1 Like

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Petersprint: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm a photographer and I'm available for bookings pls call me 08160556264 . My picture portfolio is Just 1 Whatsapp away I'm currently in Lagos but I can travel and I'm very affordable
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by chaliceGodson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
This guy what's your problem grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
The man would be able to have an orgasm because the nerves involved in orgasm are still intact. However he would not be able to ejaculate, Kramer said. If the man wanted to father children, he could have sperm extracted from his testicles and used in vitro fertilization.

This is for those who did not get the foolishness of the action!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by SLOVFO(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
He can't even have an erection not to talk of sex. The problem has been solved
Not true. Sexual urges comes from the mind not the penis. It's the brain that sends signal to the heart to pump blood to the penis giving you "erection".
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dontrulee: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
You didn't get the humor in my comment?

I did ooo, just teasing you Baba mi. grin grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Nolevel666: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
See what i was saying about moral codes on the other thread.

This one wan kill himself in the name of monk grin
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Truth07: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nah wah, monk koor iron monkey ni
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Nobodysboo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why these people like to dey try GOD
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ULTIMATEKING(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omg! Why on earth would someone do that to himself? That's preposterous!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by jaszplus12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
His name is no longer Oat but Oaf!! Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.