Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife (59279 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Elidrisy20: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Better than becoming a transgender
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by NwokoloOwa: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Very stupid monk. The penis does other functions beyond sense but we humans take the other functions for granted until we lose it. Then we start begging God for just weeing
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Okhuadams(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
So village pple dey worry for Asian too
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Okhuadams(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
So village pple dey worry for Asian too
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Lammarez(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
I wonda oh ;DI wonda oh
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by FireUpNow(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok then
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Unfortunately he can't cut off the feelings from the mind kiss
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Bigzigg(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good for him..
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by africandollar: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
i guess that weird feminist nairaland lady would be happy now? tongue
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Aladdin1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Sex-starved & frustrated Aladdin1 to join him soon. grin
No wonder your life is manipulated and ruined by sex to the extent you had to tatoo your wrinkled hands for a girl.very soon you would tatoo your eyeball and your buttocks and penis.see ehn that suicide you wishin on me by the time that girlfriend of yours is done with you,you will commit suicide.you will see it. idiot!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ekanx27(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
charlesdinho7:

ahhh. this is my first time of hearing this... satisfying one's self is not homosexuallity

Na now I dey reason Watin I write self. But masturbating is bad. I stopped since last year

1 Like

Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by vikstandon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
This guy na fool. Is the penis only meant for sex?
How em wan take urinate now!

If you no wan sex you fit make yourself impotent using other methods now.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by LikeAking: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Cut off any bodypart that leads you to sin

U don cut ya own?
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by dexterlawrence(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaaiiiii...dis Buddhist strong ooooo, one man down cry
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
He did it wrong. You remove the testes not the penis. He’ll still suffer lust only with a destroyed equipment.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by MrJames007: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Can he really recover from this? I think he'd be dead. Shi!
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by latolz: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
See wetin religion cause.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by folake4u(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congrats to him. NL alpha mails can take a cue from this. wink
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Ubanz: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Konji wahala
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Parachoko: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
He is more devoted than some Nigerian pastors.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by EmmyDJourno: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
ekanx27:

As long as preeq nor dey stand, he is okay.

He can’t just penetrate, but the desire to knack go full all him body coz where Sperm go from commot
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by oluwatofunmi70s: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
What's on my mind is how he's going to use the toilet. nlfpmodWhat's on my mind is how he's going to use the toilet. nlfpmod...
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Homeboy26: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
I wish I can do same
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by naijapikin2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is one of the reasons why thailand is the prostitution headquarters of the world. Their men are quite inactive like a salient volcano.

Toh, that's his business since he decided to "de-prick" himself
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Titogbanski: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
It would have been better to blind the eyes so he would not see these things lol
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by billyG(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2023
This monk na fuuul the thing wey God give am to take dey eat bushmeats in bliss.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by ayesco202(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
The urge remains if he still has testicles.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by Ubanz: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Better, make Reverend fathers emulate him and get castrated.
Re: Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife by DonroxyII: 4:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Chaos14:
Cut off any bodypart that leads you to sin
That Monk is uneducated. The Hormone responsible for the Disturbances in his Penis is not from his Penis !

After cutting his Dick, Konji go still Holam !

He can't avoid it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.