Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament (527 Views)

What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge? / Warning:: Never Eat That Cucumber That Was Given To You By A Girl!! [Photo] / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
I eat pork, shrimp, lobster, snail, crab (they were considered unclean in the old testament)

Foods that I will never still.eat, even though all foods are now considered clean according ot the new testament

Vulture
Bat
Dog
Cat
Rat
Squirrel
Snake
Dolphin
Crocodile
Cheetah
Lion
racoon
Tortoise
Crocodile

I.was thinking about vultures recently
I used too hate everything about vultures
Because they like anything dead
If you go to slaughter market, around where they slaughter cows, many are flying around there

And after that picture of that cute Sudanese girl dying in war torn famine sudan during the war

And a vulture siting next to her, waiting for her to die, so he can eat her. .made me hate vultures more

But one thing I like about vultures, they respect human beings to a fault. .they don't eat when you are alive. .they allow you to die before using you for suya

Eating while your dying. Might help speed up the process, instead of struggling in pain. .but it will give you more intense pain. .it's a good and bad thing

I used too hate on vultures, but they have good side
If you are bold enough to eat them, i permit you too

Most humans prefer Lion to vultures

But lions attacks humans alive
Think deeply folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
I used too hate on Asians for eating all those animals

But Asians are practicing the new testament more than any other race lol

Because all foods are now considered clean

But jews and Muslims are still ancient, they still don't mess with pork

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Beebah321(f): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
”They don't eat when you are alive. .they allow to die before using you for suya”

This one choke me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Jeon(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Squirrel is my one and only favorite bush meat.

I wonder how people eat dog, it irritates me
I don't eat meat like that, even those domestic meat are [ goat, ram chicken and cow ] Down to fishs are TUNA /CATFISH.

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeon:
Squirrel is my one and only favorite bush meat.
but you are Nigerian

There are no squirrels in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Jeon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ilamina:
but you are Nigerian
There are no squirrels in Nigeria
shocked shocked We have squirrels in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Siminialaye20(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
You get mind include snake?.. you will have lala to contend with.
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by VeryWickedSimp: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Was pussy banned?
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Was pussy banned?
that's different
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Streetmovement(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

IIamina abeg na 2023 be this, I take God name beg you abeg allow us rest with your weird topics on nairaland grin grin
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Streetmovement:

IIamina abeg na 2023 be this, I take God name beg you abeg allow us rest with your weird topics on nairaland grin grin
why do people call me weird

Is it Because I.went to.a bush primary school
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Streetmovement(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ilamina:
why do people call me weird

Is it Because I.went to.a bush primary school

Who said that? grin
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who here has eaten vulture?
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by zoer(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Was pussy banned?

Fresh or over 30?

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Opinion On This / 4 Things That Attract Women To Men / This I Have Noticed, Two Eggs And Sausage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.