Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil (491 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by Bonavi: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
After all Nigeria has been going through in the hands of Buhari government, some people are struggling to set Nigeria on fire by the choice they are pushing for Nigerians. How can one says he is not evil and he is supporting a Tinubu to lead Nigeria. To lead Nigeria where if I must ask, to complete destruction?. These people should reverse whatever thought or stance on this choice of tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by Villa12(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
I thought Tinubu will not win bro?
I thought Tinubu will struggle to come a distant third?
I thought Tinubu will struggle to win Lagos?

Why hyperventilating over someone who is not in the contest according to you obingo?

Please go and relax since na your Obi go win

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by duro4chang(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
I am one of the ardent supporters of Tinubu and also a patriotic Nigerian. I wish the best for Nigeria. You cannot claim you love Nigeria better than I do. Nigeria shall be great. All enemies of Nigeria shall be put to shame. Because I can't and will not vote Obi doesn't make me a bad person. This is democracy. Democracy is a game of number. In democracy,the minority will have their say but the majority will have their way. All this your mudsling and character assassination can't stop the victory of Tinubu the best of all the contestants. The best man for the job. The Jagaban. The game changer. The incoming president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by beelon1020(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
OGA swipe left jorr... for me and my family's, Tinubu has our votes...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by KingKO22: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Upon all the blackmailing and character assassination plus rampant attack on all Tinubu followers the almighty God Has shown us that he is with Asiwaju

Religious bigotry failed
Age blackmailing failed
Sickness wailing failed
Ethnicity propaganda failed.

Everything the IPOB tried to discredit Asiwaju failed woefully

Thank God for his infinity mercy upon our incoming GCFR Asiwaju Bola Okechukwu Tinubu the president of Nigeria republic

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fear dey catch 0bidiots small small.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by Jagabanofafrica: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
I thought Tinubu will not win bro?
I thought Tinubu will struggle to come a distant third?
I thought Tinubu will struggle to win Lagos?

Why hyperventilating over someone who is not in the contest according to you obingo?

Please go and relax since na your Obi go win

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

Tinubu is the next President

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by diogo23: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
See as urchins are blabbing up and down , they will be the first to sell their kids for food

2 Likes

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by sapele914(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bonavi:
After all Nigeria has been going through in the hands of Buhari government, some people are struggling to set Nigeria on fire by the choice they are pushing for Nigerians. How can one says he is not evil and he is supporting a Tinubu to lead Nigeria. To lead Nigeria where if I must ask, to complete destruction?. These people should reverse whatever thought or stance on this choice of tinubu?
No point wailing, the train has already left the station.

No man can stop Asiwaju but Jehovah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by Bonavi: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
No point wailing, the train has already left the station.

No man can stop Asiwaju but Jehovah.
I don press una mumu button and una don dey show how foolish una life be, you are supporting your great grand blind father to lead you. Simpletons

2 Likes

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by 1nice(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Most Ghanaians and South africans have created double monikers in Nairaland to impersonates Nigerians on Nairaland, when you see them posting and quoting supports for tinubu, and atiku, you will think they are Nigerians, not knowing that they are ghanaians and South africans.
This evil foreigners missions are to use Cybercrime to utter the true electoral processes of Nigeria democracy and to undermine free and fair general elections in Nigeria: those foreigners Impersonating Nigerians on Nairaland are mumu because some Nigerians in Nairaland are gathering Intelligence on them.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria in this year 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66awxLcs-DU
Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by Throwback: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
What about those who condemned Obi as a failed and corrupt Governor, but want to impose the failure on Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by profacid(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I am one of the ardent supporters of Tinubu and also a patriotic Nigerian. I wish the best for Nigeria. You cannot claim you love Nigeria better than I do. Nigeria shall be great. All enemies of Nigeria shall be put to shame. Because I can't and will not vote Obi doesn't make me a bad person. This is democracy. Democracy is a game of number. In democracy,the minority will have their say but the majority will have their way. All this your mudsling and character assassination can't stop the victory of Tinubu the best of all the contestants. The best man for the job. The Jagaban. The game changer. The incoming president.
And who are the majority
Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
profacid:
And who are the majority
Who are the minority?

3 Likes

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by jconsulting(f): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi supporters are so aggressive and uncultured, this is democracy what of if I vote Sowore you will be happy because you know that one cannot win, or Kwakwanso , but once you mention Tinubu is as if you abuse their mama ,the hatred from these obidient are so much. Vote who you like

3 Likes

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by AntiTerrorist: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Paid urchins have infested Nairaland, making this forum un-exciting for sane minds. Their nuisance is going on geometric proportion.
Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bonavi:

Nigerians are illiterate and stupid they will only follow a criminal. Go to any developed country in the world the only thing you see Nigerians doing praising criminals and worshiping criminals do not blame the government blame the coconut head citizen
Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bonavi:
stop crying and vote for your candidate. Stop wasting your wailing energy at least you have call for wailing ahead than to start exusting your wailing Gas this early time.

1 Like

Re: This People Supporting Tinubu Are Practically Wishing Nigeria Evil by duro4chang(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Haters are in sifia pain. They are scared. They have failure written on their deranged candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Doing This To Themselves / G5 Governors To Announce Preferred Presidential Candidate, Says Ortom, Wike / Tinubu Healthy, Every Nigerian Above 40 Is Sick – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.