Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration (8678 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Buhari Meets Moussa Faki Mahamat,, Chairperson Of African Union Commission / Fayemi Appoints Wife, Bisi Adeleye-Fayemi, Chairperson Of Inauguration Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by Smartfix: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to her.

MY SIGNATURE. MY BUSINESS.

Do well to give me a call if you have a cracked windscreen or a chip on your windshield. Cracks and chips on windscreen are repairable and the the replacement cost SAVED.
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by Olatara(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to Ms Lauretta Onochie. Them really insult you for NL but God pass NL.

She deserves any post given to her.
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
This palm wine woman might end up as the best chairman. Because she's very fearless and has a firm grip of Buhari
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
DevilSignature:
may same Buhari achievements be applicable to your life and family in Jesus name
Amen

Amen
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by DevilSignature: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Amen

In the areas of;
Insecurity
Hardship
Economy sabotage
As part of Buhari achievements and numerous inflictions rest upon your life

Amen
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by georgeakins: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
Nigerians can't wait to kick APC out grin

You go wait tire!
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by asanausana91: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I can bet my balls, she was compensated with this post,

EFcC will surely chase her after her tenure lapse in 3 months. let her be watched closely.

A political sycophant cant perform any duty, I adre to say, during her short reign not one project will be executed in the Niger Delta except, monetary empowerment that will end up with her online Dogs.
eyaa! I can feel your pain.
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by Sunnyja: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE;

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1610684454695047197?t=oDABiQzfBWfYqM2chMOHzA&s=08
Very soon, she will be importing pictures of roads and other infrastructure done in other countries and be claiming NDDC is working!
Re: Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Sunnyja:
Very soon, she will be importing pictures of roads and other infrastructure done in other countries and be claiming NDDC is working!

And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Africa (ayes) Reject Islamic Banking, Warn Sanusi Lamido / Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram / IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.