Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) (3380 Views)

Abuja Night Club Attacked By Robbers, DJ Killed / Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed / Police Parade Vicious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Captured In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Can you just tell me what does your argument with the op has to do with me?

If you have issues with me, go open a new thread about me and then you'll get my full attention.

Or you can even ask the mods to ban me from this forum of yours.

I'm out of here.
Chaos14:
You can't deny that you have insulted nigeria on this forum.
Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chaos14:
I want this guy to be banned and i'll make sure of that

Where's that Your Tears are Delicious meme by AcneAhnie when one needs it?

Oh wait...I've got a better one!

Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fira09:

You are a deluded psychopath from South Africa, you have the effontry to threaten NLanders on a Nigerian forum without considering & being warm-hearted to your fellow HIV stricken South Africans? who does that?

Next time take your Threads to a South African forum, where your fellow HIV stricken South Africans can view them en masse.

Cacafuego's xenophobians, gays kingdom.

I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
StormpyBee:
All these xenophobic,hungry,dirty,illiterate,South nonsense, HIV, Africans. You have been advised to choose your words carefully, we won't watch you insults our sister.

Know this, and know peace, you jealous psychopath always blaming Nigerians for your misfortune.

Udam ikot!

Wow, stale lines from the 90s - HIV, jealous, etc... Yawn.

Don't blame you, you're backward and primitive. No wonder you're a Japagerian.

Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by Fira09(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden.
That's your concern, I don't take HIV stricken South Africans like you serious. You pillocks are Irrelevant.
Re: American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fira09:

That's your concern, I don't take HIV stricken South Africans like you serious. You pillocks are Irrelevant.

You gonna put me into a coma. Come up with modern day insults and comebacks. HIV is dead (excuse the pun).

(1) (2) (Reply)

The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG / Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye / I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.