Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday (3098 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 5:35am On Apr 26
I had a terrible experience yesterday, while traveling from Onitsha to Ore, Ondo state. I got to very big park to book for a vehicle in Upper Iweka and after I made payment for the supposed conductor of the vehicle. I discovered that the Vehicle had passenger traveling to both Lagos and Ilorin, I was shocked.

I then became curious, because I know this route very well. With anger, I asked the driver and the people loading the vehicle, how they will go through Ilorin to Lagos and vice versa. They didn't answer me, I continue yelling at them, then they called me to one corner. I then explain the route to them, another elderly man in the vehicle also explained to them.

They gave us our money but deducted 5,000 each from both of us and told us to leave without letting others know. I was about to go and tell a woman who carried about 6 months baby to find her way but they restrained me from going to talk to her.

I don't understand why these people are so wicked, this happened at Upper Iweka, in Onitsha yesterday. What is the government of Anambra doing about this problem because i was told that's how motor park used to do.

I have attached the picture of the number plate of the vehicle below.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by dawnomike(m): 6:02am On Apr 26
I can imagine the stress those passengers will go through... We are arbinger of our own problems in this country

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NewDea4: 6:19am On Apr 26
Are they kidnappers?

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by robinso01(m): 6:26am On Apr 26
That's a normal thing to them at upper iweka to asaba park. I could remember the day I boarded ore bus there, in which the bus was said to be going to Lagos also, only for the bus to get filled and all the passengers were sent out after money have been collected from us. The driver and the agberos there told us that if we really want to board the bus, we must pay another money again. Come and see people crying, these people refused to pay us back or carry us for the first money paid. I have to pay another money because they didn't even release our bag to us then.
Since then, I no dey take bus for that side again, I go carry mini bus reach after asaba to carry bus. Once bitten, twice shy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Apr 26
NewDea4:
Are they kidnappers?

Bingo! Yes indeed sir, those were kidnappers and their victims are likely dead now, with all their valuable internal organs extracted and sold to Chinese criminal gangs who specialize in human organs for medical transplant. The OP is one lucky muffug whose sharp brain saved his life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by buttlover(m): 6:49am On Apr 26
So like you didnt tell the woman. Oga you sef suppose receive beating tufiakwa

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 6:50am On Apr 26
Anambra is by far the most evil and most crime ridden state in Nigeria.

Onistha takes the cake as the most dangerous place on earth filled to the brim with cannibals, ritualists, armed robbers and kidnappers.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by freemanq(m): 6:52am On Apr 26
What is the name of the park?

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:00am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:
Anambra is by far the most evil and most crime ridden state in Nigeria.

Onistha takes the cake as the most dangerous place on earth filled to the brim with cannibals, ritualists, armed robbers and kidnappers.
anambra is not close to Ogun, oyo and osun states in crime. Your people are always looking for a little opportunity to paint the east bad. Many Igbos have had terrible experiences in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos but you don't see them complaining up and down on nairaland

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 7:15am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
anambra is not close to Ogun, oyo and osun states in crime. Your people are always looking for a little opportunity to paint the east bad. Many Igbos have had terrible experiences in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos but you don't see them complaining up and down on nairaland

Please people in Youruba land are not this wicked!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:26am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:

The most savage place on earth is your SE and Onistha is by far the worse.

I have been to Onistha severally and I know what I am talking about.

That place is filled with hardened criminals ready to pounce on anyone at anytime of the day.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gift96: 7:27am On Apr 26
Oga the park has a union. It's absolutely impossible for them to deduct 5000 from the money you paid.
Even if naa sole you go enter dem no fit commot money from you when una never commot

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
why not face the issue at hand than go tribal and tribal batching. I have every reason to believe those involved in this case on hand aren't Yórùbá but Igbo.
not every Yórùbá or Igbo folks are like you guys. who tribe help? tribal lords are up there looting the past, present and future of this nation, yet you are here claiming tribal bigot.

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:35am On Apr 26
Gift96:
Oga the park has a union. It's absolutely impossible for them to deduct 5000 from the money you paid.
Even if naa sole you go enter dem no fit commot money from you when una never commot

Story.

A few days back there was a thread here that highlighted the plea of some Onistha residents to have all motor parks relocated to one spot so as to avoid all these criminals masquerading as transporters.
Two years ago, there was a case of a fully loaded bus being diverted from its destination to Asaba after loading passengers in a park in Onistha. The passengers did not know that they were being abducted and that amongst them were kidnappers. It took the effort of a naval personnel in the bus to place a distress text message to his colleagues who tracked the vehicle and intercepted the kidnappers.

How about a trending topic on twitter by your own people lamenting how Onistha thugs and criminals harass and extort passengers and pedestrians openly at any given time. The trending thread was highlighting how dangerous Onistha motor park touts operate and extort passengers, private car drivers and even pedestrians.

Was there not a time that sunset should not catch you in Onistha ?.

Leave story.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Oracleee: 7:37am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:

I am not a tribalist, but I refute this claim. Anambra especially onitsha is filled with miscreats and so much low lifes that with the crime probability, you will agree lagos is learning. Let me share 3 major experiences that made me detest that place like poison.

1. I was going to Ishiagu in ebonyi very close to Four corner Enugu. I really don't know my way around the east so I took Public bus from Lagos to onitsha and from onitsha, I was going to take Ishiagu or so. Bus driver from Lagos advised me to be careful when I get to upper iweka as it's filled with badboys (in his language). But then I underestimated it. Was almost robbed twice in broad daylight. Got to part at upper iweka. They don't even tell you were buses are going, they just ask where you're going. I said Ishiagu they told me 7000. I paid and was like finally a straight bus. I familiarized with people inside the bishop and told them how far is ishaigu. They asked what I'm going for there and I told them isn't that where the bus is going? Turned out bishop carried lots of IMo, Abia etc. Came down to meet rhw agbero who already gave me ticket, dude was so rough and was like he can't refund me bla bla bla. I won't get robbed over my hard earned money. I made a big scene and locked the guys clothe. The park manager another thug was like he will give me 4000 and 3000 for ticket. 3000 for just sitting in your car for few minutes. My 7000 or nothing. They folks inside the bus came down and the showdown started. They were forced to refund me 6000 I still didn't leave till I get the full refund. It later turned out from onitsha to Enugu four corner was 1200 and four corner to Ishiagu I saw a drop for 2000.

2. going back trip, my host took me to four corner and from there I got direct bus to head bridge. If I'm correct Op would be talking about the park immediately after head bridge where lots of luxurious bus have pit stops. I'm to take bus to ibadan as I wanted spending some time in ibadan before going back to Lagos. Spoke with the supposed driver, said 7k no big deal. Na so them dey carry Lagos passenger, ilorin passenger any passenger you see. We got to know when we all sat and joked around on the bus. But I will definitely get to Ijebu around 7-9 with the time if it's not direct bus to ibadan, I may be stranded. Na so I come down, driver are you sure this bus will get to ibadan? If you stop for Ijebu you won't like what I will do o. Driver said taaarh leave that thing na straight to ibadan. Iwo road. We were two going to ibadan in the vehicle. Na so one driver sitting down, Yoruba man told me stylishly Eko lo n lo o. Omoh I changed it for the driver. I can go dirty if I need to I evolved due to constant bullies in secondary school to be hyperdefensive if I feel cheated. Omoh baba at 60+. I told him he was a old crook and tyrant. Ilorin people dey inside bus, Lagos people and Ibadan, are you a kidnapper? One of the agberos wanted going physical bit he calm down as he was confused on who I was. Las Las they went abusive emotionally, like this man is old enough to be your father nna. Story for the gods. I collected my money and said goodbye to the lady I already collected her number. She was going to ibadan also but very very unsmart. Immediately I walk small I saw one sienna with Oyo YYY Plate. Ibadan. He stopped 7000 ni o. Conductor said In a deep molete voice. 3000 ni mo ni. Conductor be like o ni oko wo. Shey was San 5000. Oya eduro. Na so I reach ibadan around 7. I later called the lady, they got to Ijebu around 8 and driver dropped all ibadan and ilorin passenger and gave then stipends. I asked if none of them slapped him, She said they were mostly ladies. I ended up picking her up around 1am in new garage Ibadan and helping her to her place.

Onitsha is filled with lowlifes, rogues, thieves and scam artiste

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by donproject2(m): 7:37am On Apr 26
If I talk now, Nairaland will place 10 years ban on my account...if you are in that region, your 5 senses must be at alert, else, you're a gonner.

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 7:38am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:

That place is filled with hardened criminals ready to pounce on anyone at anytime of the day.

At least...people don't look for their heads

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:41am On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

At least...people don't look for their heads

Anambra is the capital of human sacrifice .

What do you think Okiete ritual is ?

No be to slaughter person use pot catch him head ?

What do you think those baby factories exist for ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 7:42am On Apr 26
Oracleee:

I am not a tribalist, but I refuse this claim. Anambra especially onitsha is filled with miscreats and so kich low life's that with the crime probability, you will agree lagos is learning. Let me share 3 major experiences that made me detest that place like poison

Everyday in lagos...traffic robbers / Agberos, harrass motorists , stealing from them and robbing them... agberos will harrass people that wanna use the pedestrian bridge and force them to pay b4 crossing, one chance is the order of the day in lagos , alot of local parks in lagos team up with ritualists to drive passenfers to their den .... Everyday, people get missing in lagos ....the number of darkspots in lagos is astronomic .... and u are here talking about onitsha .... people wey make sense de talk ....skull miners follow de talk

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:

Anambra is the capital of human sacrifice .

What do you think Okiete ritual is ?

No be to slaughter person use pot catch him head ?

What do you think those baby factories exist for ?

Lol.... everyday skulls get missing all over SW ...u guys have been tagged Skull miners PLC .... no place in this whole world sacrifice humans like the yorubas ..... its always in the news , using people for rituals and cutting off heads for that purpose

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:47am On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

Everyday in lagos...traffic robbers / Agberos, harrass motorists , stealing from them and robbing them... agberos will harrass people that wanna use the pedestrian bridge and force them to pay b4 crossing, one chance is the order of the day in lagos , alot of local parks in lagos team up with ritualists to drive passenfers to their den .... Everyday, people get missing in lagos ....the number of darkspots in lagos is astronomic .... and u are here talking about onitsha .... people wey make sense de talk ....skull miners follow de talk

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 7:47am On Apr 26
Gift96:
Go and verify i had to go lodge in hotel last night, am still on the road.

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 7:48am On Apr 26
Sorry for your loss but Just last week a Go-kada delivery biker was killed and his phone and money taken by Yoruba youths in mile 12 area of Lagos

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:49am On Apr 26

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 7:50am On Apr 26
[quote author=DeepThroater post=129640368][/quote]

U must be delusional to wanna compare those criminals littered all over lagos to any part of this country.... Lagos is the HQ of under bridge criminals

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 7:51am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:
I will rather take these in onitsha than have my skull mined in Ogun,Oyo,Kwara etc

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 7:52am On Apr 26
damilola4162:
Go and verify i had to go lodge in hotel last night, am still on the road.
isnt it better you lose 5k than have your skull sold for 5k in Ogun,osun state by some Islamic alfa?

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:53am On Apr 26
Oracleee:

I am not a tribalist, but I refuse this claim. Anambra especially onitsha is filled with miscreats and so kich low life's that with the crime probability, you will agree lagos is learning. Let me share 3 major experiences that made me detest that place like poison
my friend go and sit down!
Lagos is indeed learning. Because other people don't whine like you guys. Deaths, serious injuries, bullying have been experienced by many Igbo people in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos, people don't complain doesn't mean they don't happen. You people already have a fixed mindset about the east and her people - a negative mindset. So anything u experienced in the east serves as a validation to that mindset whereas your people do worse in your region and others don't whine and complain like you.

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:56am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:

no place comes close to Lagos in terms of hardened criminals. All these migrants from osun, ekiti, oyo, Ogun, ondo who sleep under bridges can do anything to you just to have a little cash with them...

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 7:56am On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

Then go back. No one wants you in Lagos. Bye

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:56am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
no place comes to Lagos in terms of hardened criminals. All these migrants from osun, ekiti, oyo, Ogun, ondo who sleep under bridges can do anything to you just to have a little cash with them...

https://www.nairaland.com/7608334/nigerians-share-experiences-agberos-onitsha

Photo! Soldier Naked Wife And Love In Public.... / Whattt!!!! See What This Guy Was Caught Doing With A Transformer / Fine Girls Like This Smoking Ice, meth, Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73