Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? (1305 Views)

Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
The PDP pulled a bigger crowd in 2019, unfortunately we didn't come close in presidential polls.

Whereas in the gubernatorial elections it was a different story, with an almost equal first ballot..

The crowd pulled by APC today only an LG rally bebeji can do it, talk more of a presidential candidate in a ruling party.

Video links: https://www.facebook.com/officialpdpnig/videos/319269632267600/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:
The PDP pulled a bigger crowd in 2019, unfortunately we didn't come close in presidential polls.

Whereas in the gubernatorial elections it was a different story, with an almost equal first ballot..

The crowd pulled by APC today only an LG rally bebeji can do it, talk more of a presidential candidate in a ruling party.

Video links: https://www.facebook.com/officialpdpnig/videos/319269632267600/?mibextid=Nif5oz

are you one of them

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
yarimo:
are you one of them

My name is Nnamdi Kanu, yes I am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by duro4chang(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Haters will always hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you cannot swim. If you dance on water they will say it is because you just want to raise dust.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Haters will always hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you cannot swim. If you dance on water they will say it is because you just want to raise dust.

I've tried to hate like you guys do here, but I'm bad at it.

The presidential election will be a shocker in many states, gubernatorial will stay competitive, honest facts only

Explain in 2019 how the PDP Guber candidate got 1m+ and Atiku barely 300k.

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Kyase(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Any one contesting against Buhari in kano, is own his own, that's what makes the difference in 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
So the election was not rigged in favour of Buhari anymore? So u guys change ur narrative according to what suits you!
Thinkam:

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
All the noise about Kano will soon subside and urchins wailing will resume. Allow them to have small consolation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kyase:
Any one contesting against Buhari in kano, is own his own, that's what makes the difference in 2019

This your comment is neither here nor there.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:

I've tried to hate like you guys do here, but I'm bad at it.

The presidential election will be a shocker in many states, gubernatorial will stay competitive, honest facts only

Explain in 2019 how the PDP Guber candidate got 1m+ and Atiku barely 300k.

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
So the election was not rigged in favour of Buhari anymore? So u guys change ur narrative according to what suits you!

Whether it was rigged or not, it's gone...

2023 is the focus
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
25% in Kano is equivalent to 2 SE states grin
Thinkam:

Whether it was rigged or not, it's gone...

2023 is the focus

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
25% in Kano is equivalent to 2 SE states grin

With low voters turn out yes, but the SE will definitely have more voters this election , PDP chieftains and apc chieftains will want to deliver, also the new and dormant voters interested in Obi will show up too..

So I see less apathy in SE.

I think the winner of this election will be determined by majority votes, and not 25% spread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Kyase(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:

This your comment is neither here nor there.

You no go understand ai

Tinubu is not contesting against Buhari

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kyase:

You no go understand ai

Tinubu is not contesting against Buhari

Atiku almost got 25% from almighty buhari in Kano, what will he now do with a Tinubu in Kano?

That's my question and point

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku almost got 25% from almighty buhari in Kano, what will he now do with a Tinubu in Kano?

That's my question and point

Atiku got that with the help of Amana and not because of himself

Know that APC is winning kano
Set your mind ready for that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kyase:

Atiku got that with the help of Amana and not because of himself

Know that APC is winning kano
Set your mind ready for that

Wow, Atiku will be lucky to get 5% now I guess

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Kyase(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:

Wow, Atiku will be lucky to get 5% now I guess

Yes
I projected 10% for Atiku in kano

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing

You can now go to bed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by naijaboy756: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
yarimo:
are you one of them
Can you guys just do presidential rally alone?
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Ogbuefi2020: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thinkam:

With low voters turn out yes, but the SE will definitely have more voters this election , PDP chieftains and apc chieftains will want to deliver, also the new and dormant voters interested in Obi will show up too..

I think the winner of this election will be determined by majority votes, and not 25% spread.
Don't waste your precious time on urchins. I don't know why they always try to isolate SE. yorubas adds Kano to Tinubu vote but restrict obi SE. Very funny creatures

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by techWriter3: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Any one competing against politician in kano, is own his own, thatsing the praises of what makes the difference in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by grandstar(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Tinubu anyway does not have to win Kano. He just needs to bite deep into Atiku's vote. Also, we should not write off Governor Ganduje's efforts in the elections. Incumbency matters.

It is something Tinubu can ride on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Kyase:

Yes
With shekarau? You are a clown
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol even if you get majority votes without 25% it's useless, its part if requirement!

That disqualifies PO
Thinkam:

I think the winner of this election will be Qq by majority votes, and not 25% spread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Kyase:

Yes

No that's too much, you're very generous in your projections bro.

Be realistic, it's 5% at most.
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by rolams(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2023
There is BVAS now oooo!
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by rolams(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2023
grandstar:
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Tinubu anyway does not have to win Kano. He just needs to bite deep into Atiku's vote. Also, we should not write off Governor Ganduje's efforts in the elections. Incumbency matters.

It is something Tinubu can ride on.

You are right. Tinubu is not expected to win Kano but to get some meaningful votes.

I just love this your analysis.
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by rolams(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Kyase:

Yes

You play too much!

Atiku has 2 senatorial zone to gain massively from. Again, don't trust Ganduje and all these Hausa's too much when it comes to politics in Nigeria. They will mount pressure on the top rank politicians to support their own son.
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Thinkam:

No that's too much, you're very generous in your projections bro.

Be realistic, it's 5% at most.

Kano

Tinubu -20%
Atiku-24%%

Peter/datti-22%

Kwankwaso-34%
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol even if you get majority votes without 25% it's useless, its part if requirement!

That disqualifies PO
ever heard of rerun?
Re: What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? by Kyase(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2023
rolams:

You play too much!

Atiku has 2 senatorial zone to gain massively from. Again, don't trust Ganduje and all these Hausa's too much when it comes to politics in Nigeria. They will mount pressure on the top rank politicians to support their own son.

I live Almost all my life with these people, they don't betray

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any South Africans Here Answer My Questions? / See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander / Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.