Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander (1305 Views)

2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by ENGINEERG(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2023
This coming election is not a business as usual.
And I see people who don't give Peter obi a chance, as people who are still living in the past.
Check this prediction yourself, and see if you will doubt again.
Northern votes will be divided by 4 contenders, and Southern votes will go majorly to Peter obi.
With this, Peter obi is the Next president.

3 Likes

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by tomax026: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Have checked all, this prediction wont be less than 80% accurate ...Am still checking to see the state I can disagree on, but I have not seen one.

1 Like

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Unigrad: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2023
tomax026:
Have checked all, this prediction wont be less than 80% accurate ...Am still checking to see the state I can disagree on, but I have not seen one.
Peter Obi might win a state in the west. Nasarawa might not be won by APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by habsydiamond(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Wow... this election go sweet ooo.Wow... this election go sweet ooo every party dey dey pull different strategies on how to win the election but only one party convinced me most which is LP... the others just sharing outdated manifestos.

5 Likes

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by OkCornel(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2023
I am very keen to know the total number of registered voters of Igbo origin resident in other regions asides the South East.

If Kanayo’s response to El-Rufai is accurate, Igbos resident across all the states in Nigeria constitute almost 40% of total registered voters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXN9G8WoJs

Furthermore, considering the bulk of registered voters are youths - 39.65% (37 million) and middle aged - 35.75% (33.4 million) that are thoroughly disappointed with the brazen lies and maladministration of the APC in the past 8 years. They are looking for a change, hoping for a secure future.

The odds do not favor Tinubu and the APC.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
People are ignoring Sowore in the south west. That guy is taking a lot of Tinubu voters and his numbers will shock people.
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Lovelive: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
OkCornel:
I am very keen to know the total number of registered voters of Igbo origin resident in other regions asides the South East.

If Kanayo’s response to El-Rufai is accurate, Igbos constitute almost 40% of registered voters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXN9G8WoJs

Furthermore, considering the bulk of registered voters are youths - 39.65% (37 million) and middle aged - 35.75% (33.4 million) that are thoroughly disappointed with the brazen lies and maladministration of the APC in the past 8 years. They are looking for a change, hoping for a secure future.

The odds do not favor Tinubu and the APC.

Case closed.
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by bewla(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2023
THUG LIFE TILL THEM DIE

.NEVER GIVE UP
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Penguin2: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
tomax026:

The guy tried. Very realistic projection.

The only thing I disagree with is that he said Obi will come 4th in Adamawa. I think Obi might come 2nd in Adamawa, just behind Atiku.

Then he said Obi will come 3rd in Kaduna. But I think Obi is likely to win Kaduna or come 2nd behind Atiku.

Then lastly, I think projecting Obi to Taraba is too ambitious. Atiku might likely win Taraba with Obi coming 2nd; or Obi might just win the state as he said.

Ehe, one more thing, Obi is coming second in all Southwest states.

6 Likes

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Ode nah only stupid anambra pandora go win
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Wrong prediction just

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Why the insult.
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by PlayMaker14: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Most of you Yorubas are always quick to throw insults.... So much for a tribe with 'respect'

5 Likes

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Most of you Yorubas are always quick to throw insults.... So much for a tribe with 'respect'
sharap who's your mate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Eva2000: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2023
I REMOVED CAP for YOUR prediction.
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by IBBG(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Penguin2:

The guy tried. Very realistic projection.

The only thing I disagree with is that he said Obi will come 4th in Adamawa. I think Obi might come 2nd in Adamawa, just behind Atiku.

Then he said Obi will come 3rd in Kaduna. But I think Obi is likely to win Kaduna or come 2nd behind Atiku.

Then lastly, I think projecting Obi to Taraba is too ambitious. Atiku might likely win Taraba with Obi coming 2nd; or Obi might just win the state as he said.

Ehe, one more thing, Obi is coming second in all Southwest states.
you just said my mind
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by 3ple9iner: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
I hope you would be able to defend your prediction when the time comes
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Emeraldicon(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2023
95% of igbos across Nigeria will vote Peter Obi
60% of South south will vote Peter Obi
80% of Northern Christians will vote Peter Obi
30% Enlightened Yorubas will vote Peter Obi
10% of Enlightened Hausas/Fulanis will Vote Peter Obi.

Nigerians have no option then to make Obi our President unless Suffer never tire us.

1 Like

Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Felabrity: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Obi cannot take 4th position in those northern Christian states

And why do you think Tinubu can win all SW states but Atiku can't win all Northern states?

Inaccurate analysis
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
tomax026:
Adamawa.. Obi will take 2nd Position @least
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Onye ara.

Tinubu will be peppered
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Onye ara.

Tinubu will be peppered
obi tiku grin
Re: See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander by Biggeststar01: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Don't stress yourself, after this election batists and atikulated will know what politics is all about.

Not sending touts and useless boys to disrupt elections. Or bribing people.

Obi will win, you can save this post and remind me after election

(1) (Reply)

Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi / This Election Is Been Rigged For Obi / Congratulations To Our President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.