Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday (26193 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Just imagining the way a particular tribe will start crying, wailing and cursing because of "the future generation". And it is their fraudulent pandora Obituary that will secure that "future generation".

Meanwhile, their stale poppycock goes thus:

1. Tinubu visits many places within short periods to meet schedules:
Obituarists: This man is too desperate.

2. Peter Obi visits two places within short period:
Same Obituarists: This man is just too energetic. How is he able to be in all these places at the same time?

Clowns. grin grin grin
Even the dead knows Edo state/ Benin is OBIdient, but urchins keep giving themselves hope
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Omoodutodaiwa1: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=gozmok1 post=119721076]

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
[/quoteit will soon be down on yo okay.]
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Omoodutodaiwa1: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=gozmok1 post=119721076]

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-"High prices is here"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
[/quoteit will soon be down on you okay.]
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Switruth: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Just imagining the way a particular tribe will start crying, wailing and cursing because of "the future generation". And it is their fraudulent pandora Obituary that will secure that "future generation".

Same Obituarists: This man is just too energetic. How is he able to be in all these places at the same time?

Clowns. grin grin grin
Through your unguarded public comments here you’ve been creating ethno-religious problems among Nigerians. You’ve made this place a circus for hatred and the mods are enjoying it cos you’re one of them. It’ll be nice you bridle your typing fingers because no matter what happens both of us are still buying pms 400/litre. You should be ashamed of yourself Leo.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Komu1048(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
U
RealLagosBoy:

I was born and brought up in Lagos. I have been in Lagos since 1984 before Thïefnubu even dreamt of becoming a governor.

U mean 1884, just like ur Him Tu Lie candidate. Keep lying to yourself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by jimmychang: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
folake4u:

I am not your Bro!
Tani bro e
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by basybasy: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
gozmok1:

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"High prices is here"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
Well done cry cry bobo
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Komu1048(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:

Your entire generations are all fools who chooses to be marched upon all because of greed and mere crumbs.
Beggars and baggars in disguise who has been brain washed ,enslaved and behaved like a captured slave in Kalahari.
Woe betide your foolish generations.
Continue to slave in peace and in pieces.
Bunches of nitwits and dimwits.

I’m so happy to bring out the real u in you, hope u have used kick to wake your father today, as far as you r doing that you are the true son of your father. That’s is little compare to what u r doing to me,

We r Omoluabi, we value elders and we respect culture n tradition. And since you r happy run from your Obi Dubai to drag the slump where we were trampled on no lele.

How do u even hate this country that much to be happy to experiment Nigeria with an incompetent hands and inconsequential fellow who hasn’t raise a human or institution despite being a millionaire since Uni days just makes me sad. If you hate Nigeria that much just join Ipob or Iswap n lets know ur stance n not trying to influence us in picking a calamity Obi over a tested n trusted hand Tinubu. Someone whose antecedent is for a better Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by RealLagosBoy: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:
U

U mean 1884, just like ur Him Tu Lie candidate. Keep lying to yourself

I am not your mate o.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by basybasy: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

I’m so happy to bring out the real u in you, hope u have used kick to wake your father today, as far as you r doing that you are the true son of your father. That’s is little compare to what u r doing to me,

We r Omoluabi, we value elders and we respect culture n tradition. And since you r happy run from your Obi Dubai to drag the slump where we were trampled on no lele.

How do u even hate this country that much to be happy to experiment Nigeria with an incompetent hands and inconsequential fellow who hasn’t raise a human or institution despite being a millionaire since Uni days just makes me sad. If you hate Nigeria that much just join Ipob or Iswap n lets know ur stance n not trying to influence us in picking a calamity Obi over a tested n trusted hand Tinubu. Someone whose antecedent is for a better Nigeria
I support you. We must not allow zombidents to scatter Nigeria for us
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Iriruaga100(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Them say frog eye they share money for Uniben gate. He can’t even win Edo North. Oshiomole will help him in His village.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
[
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Now i can confirm you supporting Ur Tinubu in terms of Yoruba lokan not Capacity, and Credibility.
I'm not a bigot man, my wish is to see Nigerians smile again.
I'm Bini by tribe so I'm fronting for an Igbo man whose been tested and Trusted.
Stick to your party who has plunge millions of Nigerians into poverty.

Puke
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Komu1048(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

I am not your mate o.

How I wish u c me face to face, u won’t dare to say that
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by SIONKPO1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
APC supporters please answer these questions;
*Why do most of you guys online insults obi
*Why does APC supporters Loves insulting Obi Supporters
***Mr Osewa,NAIRALAND has been reduced to an ethno/religious/political heating platform.
please delete the Accounts of those that can't co..indicate without heating the polity.
DSS/NPF/DMI/NIA,please they should cross check Nairaland cause it might be used as a tool for disintegration and heating up issues.
I come in Peace
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Komu1048(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:

Now i can confirm you supporting Ur Tinubu in terms of Yoruba lokan not Capacity, and Credibility.
I'm not a bigot man, my wish is to see Nigerians smile again.
I'm Bini by tribe so I'm fronting for an Igbo man whose been tested and Trusted.
Stick to your party who has plunge millions of Nigerians into poverty.

Puke

That u r bini shows nothing but everyone knows u r a puppet to the Igbos despite bini haven’t benefited anything from them.

But this issue is not even about tribe but about Nigeria, tell me the capacity n competence that made Obi fair better than Asiwaju
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:

Tani bro e

grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

Delegation is part of leadership, you must certainly have seen Obi copy the same thing or you did not? Have you watched any of Tinubu's town hall interactions or his interviews (BBC, Freedom Radio, Channelstv etc)? A man speaking sensibly, brightly, confidently, and with A LOT of brilliant and novel ideas cannot be accused of not thinking properly. Find another excuse please, we also have access to TV and internet. This is not 1620 when only one man can tell us warris going on.
You mean the man that says "recruit 5million youths into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and ewa is an intelligent man.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by michealewela: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Theoarhics:
Tinubu is wasting his time in Benin. Edo state is 92% Obideint.
Which Edo?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by jcross19: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

LoL
The moment I saw the insult I knew you were obedient....
Insulting people is part of your identity.
Unlike your parents that raised you moral bankruptcy, some of us we raised just fine.
We don't go about barking at strangers like mad dogs.
You parents did a very bad job raising you
you don't have sense... Sense is far from you!! So why if someone did not support peeing machine is now Igbo? What if my candidate is from ADC? Or nnpp? Truly urchin lack sense so much..
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
You mean the man that says "recruit 5million youths into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and ewa is an intelligent man.

The most intelligent. Better than going to queue up with your son and a bucket in a strange country when you refused to solve the problems in your own state and country. Will you not be happy to have 5million youths recruited into federal government work?Don't you know the multiplier effects of feeding 5million people with locally sourced food? Do you imagine boko boys surviving the fury of 5million youths? Do you have a more intelligent idea than complaining?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by hopexter(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
and people are not regretting voting apc? In the past 7+ years what has apc done apart from plunging the country into huge economic problem?

Your deviation from the conversation shows your foolishness. Edo state is my topic of discussion and take your hate to Buhari who has kept you and your household in total hunger. Oshiomhole did great as an APC governor beyond doubts in my villages, towns, markets, schools and hospitals. Blame your own state government.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
folake4u:

I am not your Bro!

You look like a dude. But thanks for the correction.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
rajoys:
You guys don't learn any lesson in life. you did more than this to Buhari just to prevent people from voting for him, at the end of the day PMB is on his 8 years now as your and my President. Campaign for your candidate and leave hatred and dragging of other contestants, you will say No. Alright, February 25 is around the corner.

Just so you know, just less than a year ago many Nigerians like myself were entertaining the idea of voting for Peter Obi…Fast forward to today, Peter Obi’s supporters are now 98% Igbos, 1% Indians and 1% Egyptians.
Why?
Because instead of presenting why voters should cast their votes for Peter Obi, his lowlife supporters continue to unnecessarily attack folks that share different ideas or different candidates. They also constantly attack other candidates, which has indirectly energized APC supporters to display their love, respect and support for Tinubu.

When you have nothing to bring to the table, attacking voters/ candidates is the next option. These uncivilized Obi’s supporter have senselessly sabotaged his tinny chance to lead this nation. Peter Obi on the other hand doesn’t have the mental/ leadership stamina to redirect the energy of his supporters. I believe it is now too late to reverse the damages created by the FlatHeadsss.

I guess, when you don’t know, you simply don’t know… Maybe we’ll get to witness an Igbo president in Nigeria in 98 yrs time.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Jack500: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:

Hahahahaha This one think say Edo still dey play slavery politics like the average bigot lagosians.
Even Oshiomole know say Tinubu winning Edo north is like a camel passing through the eyes of a needle.
Edo nor be Lagos, Edo Politics nor be your mate, Edo Politics nor dey under one man shoes.
We just wan chop baba money , chop him money again, then jejely vote Obi.

Stop convulsing, February is here grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

Stop convulsing, February is here grin

Okporkpite how you dey?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by stuffs2002: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Clowns. grin grin grin

See as you just finished OBITUARIES grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by TheOgaBoss: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
hopexter:

Your deviation from the conversation shows your foolishness. Edo state is my topic of discussion and take your hate to Buhari who has kept you and your household in total hunger. Oshiomhole did great as an APC governor beyond doubts in my villages, towns, markets, schools and hospitals. Blame your own state government.
but u made reference to Edo state within context of tinubu's presidential campaign? Are u not a fool laidis?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by hopexter(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
but u made reference to Edo state within context of tinubu's presidential campaign? Are u not a fool laidis?

I know your problem and you are not the only one having it on social media, your tribe is caused and filled with it so I’m not surprised, in as much as there’s no avenue for you to thief, sell drugs, kill or kidnap, you become disturbed with bitterness and hate. Go and face your state and live mine alone with your foolishness grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Dohn: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
, is this hw u plan to adress the AU, ECOWAS and UNGA shud u become president??( GOD4BID)
With a shaky incoherent voice? With a mouth kept opn lyk dat of an alsatian??
Am tlking to u Ashitwaju Ahmed Tifnubu
And ur supporters
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

The most intelligent. Better than going to queue up with your son and a bucket in a strange country when you refused to solve the problems in your own state and country. Will you not be happy to have 5million youths recruited into federal government work?Don't you know the multiplier effects of feeding 5million people with locally sourced food? Do you imagine boko boys surviving the fury of 5million youths? Do you have a more intelligent idea than complaining?
See fish brain. Why didn't he recruit his children into army and feed them with cassava, agbado and ewa. Same government that find it hard to pay his worker or to increase their wages is the one that will recruit 5 million youths, maybe they will be paying them #30,000 that can't get them a bag of rice just like the way npower was paying. You guys needs to think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader / Oyo Governorship Election Results From 27 Of The 33 LGA's / Houseboy ‘Steals’ Ex- Minister Akinyemi’s N11m Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.