Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out (27686 Views)

Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by BaddestQueen(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
What's Aregbesola's problem sef... He has done his worse and Osun is now a PDP state, why not let Jagaban be
Moh247 do you love me
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by bonechamberlain(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2023
This man is one of the free men from southwest APC. Others are just docile elaborate horses.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by youngbabaj(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2023
I heard Aregbe delivered Alimosho votes to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by phemmie06(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2023
I thought you said both of you are at peace, so the peace don turn to pieces
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by yemmit90: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:
Aregbe made Tinubu as well. Go and ask, Aregbe delivered alimoso votes that made Tinubu governor for 2 times. Tinubu caused the whole wahala for not allowing his boy to have political dominance in their states . Why would Tinubu force candidates on his boys in their states after dominated Lagos already. So if he loses power , all of them will just collapse together Abi. Osun no be Lagos man

This kind of ill advise was what led this man to his doom. What made Tinubu so powerful is his dominance in South west, you don't expect such a leader to allow his political son to dictate what is giving him advantage over others. What legacy is he talking about? Wasted ancient policy of the same school uniform, Opon imo(tablet) scam, Airport scam, half Salary or Debts?

Aregbesola gone too far by attacking his personality, and to make the matter worse, worked against his party in the state and cost them victory. Tinubu may have a large heart to forgive but not to the extent of working with him ever again should he win February presidential election.

8 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Bigleaf1006: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:
Aregbe made Tinubu as well. Go and ask, Aregbe delivered alimoso votes that made Tinubu governor for 2 times. Tinubu caused the whole wahala for not allowing his boy to have political dominance in their states . Why would Tinubu force candidates on his boys in their states after dominated Lagos already. So if he loses power , all of them will just collapse together Abi. Osun no be Lagos man

Go and ask about the beginning of ambode's downfall and see how manifest aregesola's name features in that debacle.

"The hang man will never allow anyone play with a rope anywhere around him"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by captaininiobong(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Is it not this same man that said he ask God to bring tinubu down, God will punish greedy political thief's. Looking for good weather to favor their pocket alone.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Komu1048(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is the politician with the largest heart in Nigeria, he may still reconcile with this failure of a man. Aregbesola failed as a governor and as a minister. He's Tinubu's worst recommendation/appointee that i know of.

Stick with what you know, u might have ur problem with aregbe which is Ok but tell me how he failed as a governor, cox I can defend that anywhere anytime. During his time no governor surpass his achievement in SW

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Innocentcomrade: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Aregbosola made a great mistake

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by HitSong: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2023
PandoraObi:
princeoflagos
You meant prince of OSU PIGS grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by emperor863(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nah you want put him for prison?

Joker grin

Forced out of Politics? Do you know the followers he controls who are hell bent on his side?
I laugh at you and your ilks ignorance grin

You are one of the neophytes disturbing the peace of every reasonable member on this forum. Aregbesola is definitely going down and there is nothing he or any other person can do to help him.

The fact that he remains a minister is because of the lethargic and I-dont-care attitude Buhari handles APC with. I am resident in Osun state and I am telling you that he and his followers were the only reason why that illiterate (who obtained a degree in 24 days) won Osun gubernatorial election. Ordinarily, PDP does not have enough support to unseat an incumbent governor. I tell you this for fact, any other thing you hear is falsehood.

If per adventure Tinubu wins next month presidential elections, people like aregbesola would be frustrated out of APC. I hope you can see the way Tinubu is dealing with the likes of Amaechi. Ngige and other fifth columnists in APC - even when he is not yet the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
He's going down yet you acknowledged the fact that his Political family's distance from Osun Election cost APC, are you not confused like that?
I'm very sure you don't know the political might of those who formed his Political family.

I laugh at your ignorance.

Meanwhile, you can't tell me what's going on in Osun
emperor863:

You are one of the neophytes disturbing the peace of every reasonable member on this forum. Aregbesola is definitely going down and there is nothing he or any other person can do to help him.

The fact that he remains a minister is because of the lethargic and I-dont-care attitude Buhari handles APC with. I am resident in Osun state and I am telling you that he and his followers were the only reason why that illiterate (who obtained a degree in 24 days) won Osun gubernatorial election. Ordinarily, PDP does not have enough support to unseat an incumbent governor. I tell you this for fact, any other thing you hear is falsehood.

If per adventure Tinubu wins next month presidential elections, people like aregbesola would be frustrated out of APC. I hope you can see the way Tinubu is dealing with the likes of Amaechi. Ngige and other fifth columnists in APC - even when he is not yet the president.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Stick with what you know, u might have ur problem with aregbe which is Ok but tell me how he failed as a governor, cox I can defend that anywhere anytime. During his time no governor surpass his achievement in SW

Oga na lie Aregbe was great in his first tenure, failure started in his second tenure till date where he failed woefully as a Minister.He is Tinubu worst appointment pick to Buhari,and Tinubu worst recommendation till date.If Tinubu wants to succeed he should forgive Aregbe but never ever work with him again.He should pick new faces like Wale edun,Cardoso,and some of his intellectual and modern savvy boys spread across Nigeria and the West(Europe,US,Asia, Australia and others)He should use new intellectual and sound faces in his cabinet and other strategic positions in his government.Men like Fashola. Rufai should be dumped and given useless and uninfluential positions maybe if he wants to compensate them. If Jagaban must succeed he has to pick very competent modern intellectuals among his boys and outside to work with.He is no more healthy and strong like he used to be, his success in his administration will bank on his appointments.If he fails here,he becomes another Buhari,that I don't want to see. I don't play master boss politics, neither am I a sycophant,I always tell my bosses the strategic Truth.I want Jagaban to succeed,and put those who said his administration will become a failure to shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2023
You're forming woke but from your post, you're below.

For your information, Tinubu never recommend Aregbesola as Minister to Buhari. He recommended Omisore while Buhari picked Aregbesola
4FACEADELEKE:

Oga na lie Aregbe was great in his first tenure, failure started in his second tenure till date where he failed woefully as a Minister.He is Tinubu worst appointment pick to Buhari,and Tinubu worst recommendation till date.If Tinubu wants to succeed he should forgive Aregbe but never ever work with him again.He should pick new faces like Wale edun,Cardoso,and some of his intellectual and modern savvy boys spread across Nigeria and the West(Europe,US,Asia, Australia and others)He should use new intellectual and sound faces in his cabinet and other strategic positions in his government.Men like Fashola. Rufai should be dumped and given useless and uninfluential positions maybe if he wants to compensate them. If Jagaban must succeed he has to pick very competent modern intellectuals among his boys and outside to work with.He is no more healthy and strong like he used to be, his success in his administration will bank on his appointments.If he fails here,he becomes another Buhari,that I don't want to see. I don't play master boss politics, neither am I a sycophant,I always tell my bosses the strategic Truth.I want Jagaban to succeed,and put those who said his administration will become a failure to shame.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by MotiveU(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Money don finished... So he is preparing way for himself in case
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
i wont comment on this matter that doesnt concern me in any way.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by tishbite42: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Bigleaf1006:

Go and ask about the beginning of ambode's downfall and see how manifest aregesola's name features in that debacle.

"The hang man will never allow anyone play with a rope anywhere around him"
Abeg throw more light
I want to learn
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by theredaddy: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:

Even Aregbe won't dare say he made tinubu, and that not to undermine he (Aregbe) impact & contributions, as it stands we all know Tinubu is the godfather of APC, calling the short for whatever happens within APC is within his perogative, and by backrolling all his boyz across state he has earned the right to have a say,
Incase you don't know, there is nothing Aregbe wants in lagos that Tinubu denies him, infact Aregbe was one of the reasons Tinubu had a fallout with Ambode, Oyetola is also Tinubu's son he deserves some preference tew, however BAT will keep calling the shot cos as it stands he is the biggest bankroller of Apc.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by emperor863(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
He's going down yet you acknowledged the fact that his Political family's distance from Osun Election cost APC, are you not confused like that?
I'm very sure you don't know the political might of those who formed his Political family.

I laugh at your ignorance.

Meanwhile, you can't tell me what's going on in Osun

I am not ignorant. I am well versed in grassroots politics. The moment Aregbesola ends his tenure as a minister, that is it for him. The so called supporters will desert him within three months and join other camps, that is a camp that has political offices to be used as a tool for patronage. That is grassroot politics.

I don't have time to explain further, you believe what what you want.

If you know the way to Lagos state, go there and ask them what the outcome was for (a whole) Alhaji Jakande when he worked against his party, SDP in 1991.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Yeah, i also thought he did fairly well until his successor came and didn't borrow a dime according to reports. Aregbesola put Osun in the league of poorest states in Nigeria. The same Osun state that has the great OAU, the same Osun that produced very great men in Nigeria. He owed months if not years of salary and paid mostly half salary.
He didn't leave one single good mark also as a minister. Instead, we now have to pray and pay to get simple ordinary passport.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Agromuda(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Aregbe is out of government after PMB leaves office in May. No reconciliation can bring him close to BAT. He pushed his luck too far. Aregbe should leave BAT alone and reconcile with his conscience and creator.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Oxala17: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/574080-they-are-frustrating-moves-to-reconcile-me-with-tinubu-aregbesola-cries-out.html

At least we wont have to deal with this lunatic if perchance APC gets Aso Rock again...that's a big relief

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Dapson73(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2023
tommy589:
You are already made for life already even if you did not reconcile

Yinmu....
In politic, he can be rendered political irrelevance for life while his lots of political achievements rubbished and remain just a shadow of its self.
He could be made to swiftly climb down same ladder he climbed up.

Calculate your move accurately, and dont step on the wrong toes.

If i were Jagaban, I'll must surely deal with Aregbe as a scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Komu1048(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
4FACEADELEKE:

I’m not sure about when he is a minister, but as a governor he erected edifice as a secondary school with sport complex and health Centre , even Lagos didn’t erect such. The place will serve as a college anywhere in the world.

He made the best road network, apart of Lagos this is one projects other government in the SW Esp Ondo state due run from. he tiled road even to the villages and farm, not even Lagos or any state including almighty northern road made such.

He gave tablets to all students and created job force, he initiated feedings for school students, this is what even federal govt struggle to initiate, and we r talking about the biggest state with the number of LGA in SW.
We shouldn’t even talk about other projects such as over-head bridges, emergency garages, health care
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2023
You did your worst against APC by ensuring a dancer Adeleke became Osun governor thinking that's enough to break Tinubu but after seeing intimidating Kano rally, you got brain reset. Don't worry, Tinubu will reconcile with you but that's after he has selected all his political appointees and that's sometimes in July after swearing in. You shot yourself in the foot and you must carry the cross.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Komu1048(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

Yeah, i also thought he did fairly well until his successor came and didn't borrow a dime according to reports. Aregbesola put Osun in the league of poorest states in Nigeria. The same Osun state that has the great OAU, the same Osun that produced very great men in Nigeria. He owed months if not years of salary and paid mostly half salary.
He didn't leave one single good mark also as a minister. Instead, we now have to pray and pay to get simple ordinary passport.

Salary was his only short coming, and he paid half salary n that was only his second tenure.

I’m not sure about when he is a minister, but as a governor he erected edifice as a secondary school with sport complex and health Centre , even Lagos didn’t erect such. The place will serve as a college anywhere in the world.

He made the best road network, apart of Lagos this is one projects other government in the SW Esp Ondo state due run from. he tiled road even to the villages and farm, not even Lagos or any state including almighty northern road made such.

He gave tablets to all students and created job force, he initiated feedings for school students, this is what even federal govt struggle to initiate, and we r talking about the biggest state with the number of LGA in SW.
We shouldn’t even talk about other projects such as over-head bridges, emergency garages, health care
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheZeezle(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Lesotho working visa dey?
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
This 2023 election will rise and fall some people. Aregbesola crying now should not be a new thing in Nigeria politics. When Osun State governoship was held in your state, Aregbe abandoned the party that pay your bills for vacation in USA and allowed opposition to defeat your party simply because you accused former governor Oyetola of abandoning your legacies in Osun State. Now, you are now crying that they are frustrating reconciliation with the same BAT you bad mouthed in the past.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / 4 Hurdles Zamafara Governor-Elect Dauda Lawal Scaled To Unseat Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.