Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out (27687 Views)

Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Aregbe should face the minister job that he got courtesy of Tinubu and let Tinubu be.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2023
After biting the hand that made you who you are, now you're seeking reconciliation.

This Aregbe guy is shameless

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by wolebest: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/574080-they-are-frustrating-moves-to-reconcile-me-with-tinubu-aregbesola-cries-out.html

Aregbesola another Bad loser ........ crying !!!

Aregbesola another Bad loser ....... crying !!!

Aregbesola another Bad loser ....... crying !!!

This guy has been in governance more than their benefactor.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Sicilyjoe:

Pls is it possible to detect the POS where someone withdraw ur money with ur ATM card ? If so how

I don't know about POS but I know you can trace the ATM.

Check the debit alert you got for the transaction... you'll see the name of the bank and the location of the ATM written there
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu and Aregbesola have come a long way. Seeing their relationship deteriorate to this level is just sad. Aregbe messed up big time but it’s time for everybody in the Osun power play to heal in the interest of the party. They are all progressives and they need each other to survive.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by PassingShot(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake news

Aregbesola that is praying that God should bring down Tinubu grin
So that Atiku or Obidense can make him politically relevant?

Common sense is a rarity indeed.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Novarisammy2: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake news

Aregbesola that is praying that God should bring down Tinubu grin

You are very Right, that's the pick of ungratefulness despite all Tinubu did for him.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by lhordspy: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
4FACEADELEKE:

Oga na lie Aregbe was great in his first tenure, failure started in his second tenure till date where he failed woefully as a Minister.He is Tinubu worst appointment pick to Buhari,and Tinubu worst recommendation till date.If Tinubu wants to succeed he should forgive Aregbe but never ever work with him again.He should pick new faces like Wale edun,Cardoso,and some of his intellectual and modern savvy boys spread across Nigeria and the West(Europe,US,Asia, Australia and others)He should use new intellectual and sound faces in his cabinet and other strategic positions in his government.Men like Fashola. Rufai should be dumped and given useless and uninfluential positions maybe if he wants to compensate them. If Jagaban must succeed he has to pick very competent modern intellectuals among his boys and outside to work with.He is no more healthy and strong like he used to be, his success in his administration will bank on his appointments.If he fails here,he becomes another Buhari,that I don't want to see. I don't play master boss politics, neither am I a sycophant,I always tell my bosses the strategic Truth.I want Jagaban to succeed,and put those who said his administration will become a failure to shame.

Why arw yo wasting your time arguing with that kid who know nothing about politics. Cant you hear him saying Tinubu never recommended Aregbesola to Buhari?..

Does that sound like someone who knows what he is talking about. Looks like you really have time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by seunjungle1(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Who is Aregbesola in Alimosho...who know Aregbesola in Alimosho as a politician? Where was Aregbesola in Lagos politics before 1999? What were those antecedents that brought Aregbesola into politics of Lagos state?

E be like say you be calamity for yourself.

Aregbesola fumble on a good day for him to have go against his master....if you don't know lemme tell you...God used Asiwaju to make Aregbesola(Jagaban made Aregbesola).
He made him a commissioner for 8years, then governor of osun state for 8years which wasn't come easily, it took Jagaban 3½ years to fight it in the court of law before victory came their way.
Can Aregbesola do that on his own(he didn't have the capacity to fight such a battle).

In fact, Aregbesola is an ingrate.

Toosure70:
Aregbe made Tinubu as well. Go and ask, Aregbe delivered alimoso votes that made Tinubu governor for 2 times. Tinubu caused the whole wahala for not allowing his boy to have political dominance in their states . Why would Tinubu force candidates on his boys in their states after dominated Lagos already. So if he loses power , all of them will just collapse together Abi. Osun no be Lagos man

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by lhordspy: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Aregbe should face the minister job that he got courtesy of Tinubu and let Tinubu be.

He is jittery. He's starting to see the signs of Tinubu victory. He is now looking for settlement and soft landing. A man who worked against APC in Osun to deliver votes to PDP. Where even Adeleke admitted it himself.

A man who made mockery of Tinubu by saying he is pissing on his body and saying tinubu must fall. Same Tinubu that transformed his life from a common fridge maker to where he is today.

People get intoxicated by little power. He think he arrived. Shege will surely be served. He knows tinubu so well, he knows what happened to Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
PassingShot:

So that Atiku or Obidense can make him politically relevant?

Common sense is a rarity indeed.

What is your final prediction for 2023 polls
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Salary was his only short coming, and he paid half salary n that was only his second tenure.

I’m not sure about when he is a minister, but as a governor he erected edifice as a secondary school with sport complex and health Centre , even Lagos didn’t erect such. The place will serve as a college anywhere in the world.

He made the best road network, apart of Lagos this is one projects other government in the SW Esp Ondo state due run from. he tiled road even to the villages and farm, not even Lagos or any state including almighty northern road made such.

He gave tablets to all students and created job force, he initiated feedings for school students, this is what even federal govt struggle to initiate, and we r talking about the biggest state with the number of LGA in SW.
We shouldn’t even talk about other projects such as over-head bridges, emergency garages, health care

Like i said earlier, i also thought he tried. i know all these things you are saying he did. Actually, other governors also did same too and are still doing same. ALL these things paled in significance with the level of debt he put the state in and his refusal to pay salaries. i guess you have never been owed salary that's why you don't seem to know the gravity. SALARY is everything to most people. You cannot owes month/years of salary, every other thing does not matter to the people you claim to serve. A state where the highest job is civil service for that matter. And then his successor came and did not owe a dime of salary and did not borrow also, according to reports.
Many of his works were not sustainable, that's why he struggled to hand over to his successor. He needed a run-off, a state that was one of his party's strongest stronghold became one of the poorest states in Nigeria. Why do you think people are complaining about Buhari/APC today? Is it because of infrastructure or even corruption? NO, it is poverty. If you don't take care of the economy and of people, you have not passed. They are your primary responsibility.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Superwave16320: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Your guy furk up no be small only God can reconcile him n Tinubu after being so trusted.

TheNiceGuy:
Through thick and thin, we're oranmiyans forever.

Aregbesola is one of the few straightforward and brilliant politician we have today in Nigeria.

God bless my Leader and Political mentor.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by GreyLaw(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is the politician with the largest heart in Nigeria, he may still reconcile with this failure of a man. Aregbesola failed as a governor and as a minister. He's Tinubu's worst recommendation/appointee that i know of.

Dp you even know who Aregbesola is? That guy was chairman of Alimoso, the largest LGA in Lagos! He practically made Tinubu governor two times by handing him Alimoso votes. Una go dey talk like say na Tinubu make Aregbesola, not knowing that both men were helping each other. Anyway, Tinubu isn't as stupid as people want him to be. I am sure he knows Aregbesola helped him.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
GreyLaw:

Dp you even know who Aregbesola is? That guy was chairman of Alimoso, the largest LGA in Lagos! He practically made Tinubu governor two times by handing him Alimoso votes. Una go dey talk like say na Tinubu make Aregbesola, not knowing that both men were helping each other. Anyway, Tinubu isn't as stupid as people want him to be. I am sure he knows Aregbesola helped him.

Interesting. Who made Aregbesola chairman of Alimosho? Who made Aregbesola governor and then minister?
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy you may be wrong About your assumption about me because you don't know me.

I'll reinstate what I said, TINUBU NEVER RECOMMEND AREGBESOLA FOR MINISTERIAL POSITION, HE RECOMMENDED OMISORE WHILE BUHARI CHOSE AREGBESOLA.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Diligent1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Through thick and thin, we're Oranmiyans forever.

Aregbesola is one of the few straightforward and brilliant politician we have today in Nigeria.

God bless my Leader and Political mentor.
Please can you list Aregbesola achievements as a governor and a minister?
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
seunjungle1:
Who is Aregbesola in Alimosho...who know Aregbesola in Alimosho as a politician? Where was Aregbesola in Lagos politics before 1999? What were those antecedents that brought Aregbesola into politics of Lagos state?

E be like say you be calamity for yourself.

Aregbesola fumble on a good day for him to have go against his master....if you don't know lemme tell you...God used Asiwaju to make Aregbesola(Jagaban made Aregbesola).
He made him a commissioner for 8years, then governor of osun state for 8years which wasn't come easily, it took Jagaban 3½ years to fight it in the court of law before victory came their way.
Can Aregbesola do that on his own(he didn't have the capacity to fight such a battle).

In fact, Aregbesola is an ingrate.

he was made commissioner because of his performance during election. You know nothing man. Baba Abraham Adesanya discovered him.Olodo
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
theredaddy:

Even Aregbe won't dare say he made tinubu, and that not to undermine he (Aregbe) impact & contributions, as it stands we all know Tinubu is the godfather of APC, calling the short for whatever happens within APC is within his perogative, and by backrolling all his boyz across state he has earned the right to have a say,
Incase you don't know, there is nothing Aregbe wants in lagos that Tinubu denies him, infact Aregbe was one of the reasons Tinubu had a fallout with Ambode, Oyetola is also Tinubu's son he deserves some preference tew, however BAT will keep calling the shot cos as it stands he is the biggest bankroller of Apc.
Because you don't anything between them . Tinubu himself call him Mr politics for his loyality and political sense. No time to fight , it is time to unit and make jagaban the next president .
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bigleaf1006:

Go and ask about the beginning of ambode's downfall and see how manifest aregesola's name features in that debacle.

"The hang man will never allow anyone play with a rope anywhere around him"
Remember he is tinubus right man. You can't say anything about them. Let the fight end
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
yemmit90:

This kind of ill advise was what led this man to his doom. What made Tinubu so powerful is his dominance in South west, you don't expect such a leader to allow his political son to dictate what is giving him advantage over others. What legacy is he talking about? Wasted ancient policy of the same school uniform, Opon imo(tablet) scam, Airport scam, half Salary or Debts?

Aregbesola gone too far by attacking his personality, and to make the matter worse, worked against his party in the state and cost them victory. Tinubu may have a large heart to forgive but not to the extent of working with him ever again should he win February presidential election.
He tried so hard to unite religion in osun. He is the best in osun
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Bigleaf1006: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:
Remember he is tinubus right man. You can't say anything about them. Let the fight end

He is a saboteur and had allowed his ambition destroy him.....he is now so irrelevant in Lagos where he held sway as tinubu's marc anthony.

Would he have been gov without him?
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Omoboricash(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Johnnyessence:
fake news from the clueless APC propagandists. Up till today, The clueless drug baron Tinubu, the clueless party destroyer refused to reconcile with Aregbesola in Osun State APC. Tinubu is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Atiku Abubakar is a goal
I will remind you of this statement afer presidential election
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheOgaBoss: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
What's Aregbesola's problem sef... He has done his worse and Osun is now a PDP state, why not let Jagaban be
I thought u people said that he had no political influence in osun, but u are attributing apc's defeat to him now?
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by MasterTeeUSA: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Working against your party in Osun is a good reason to keep you away from Tinubu now and forever more. .personal interests over party is bad for APC

tinsel:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/574080-they-are-frustrating-moves-to-reconcile-me-with-tinubu-aregbesola-cries-out.html
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Bluntemperor: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
What's Aregbesola's problem sef... He has done his worse and Osun is now a PDP state, why not let Jagaban be

Abi o!
His conscience is pricking him and he has mud in his shoes,so he can't run much again!
Shameful!
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bigleaf1006:

He is a saboteur and had allowed his ambition destroy him.....he is now so irrelevant in Lagos where he held sway as tinubu's marc anthony.

Would he have been gov without him?
Only God last forever . One i love about Aregbe is that he always put God first. Either Christianity or Islam or traditionally , he remain the best and a natioonist. He recognize all religions. He is better than any candidates in Nigeria . This man was the first person to build church in Lagos secretarial in Lagos even in osun state.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Omoboricash:

I will remind you of this statement afer presidential election
remind me ok. As it’s today, Aregbesola the leader of Osun State APC Top faction in Osun State is never in support of the drug baron Tinubu presidential bid. Infact he’s not campaigning with him in Yoruba land. Tinubu the clueless drug baron Will be shamed and disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We dey wait for him on the Election Day.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Holla911:
Aregbe will be disgraced and forced out of politics for betraying the hand that fed him during his hunger days.
Jagaban is our mandate.
Nigeria must be great.
You guys were just ignorant of what happened in Osun,right now,the APC members were even angry with Tinubu and Oyetol for scattering APC in Osun.

There will be a lot of revolt vote against him,he will wins,but with little margin.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is the politician with the largest heart in Nigeria, he may still reconcile with this failure of a man. Aregbesola failed as a governor and as a minister. He's Tinubu's worst recommendation/appointee that i know of.
So, you knew that Aregbe failed as a Governor from your Lagos abi,if there's third terms for governorship candidates,no candidates from any party can win Aregbe in Osun,not even Tinubu as a candidate he will lose big time against Aregbe in Osun.

Osun APC and Osun generally are not Tinubu's serf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Hurdles Zamafara Governor-Elect Dauda Lawal Scaled To Unseat Matawalle / INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.