Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out (27685 Views)

Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
seunjungle1:
Who is Aregbesola in Alimosho...who know Aregbesola in Alimosho as a politician? Where was Aregbesola in Lagos politics before 1999? What were those antecedents that brought Aregbesola into politics of Lagos state?

E be like say you be calamity for yourself.

Aregbesola fumble on a good day for him to have go against his master....if you don't know lemme tell you...God used Asiwaju to make Aregbesola(Jagaban made Aregbesola).
He made him a commissioner for 8years, then governor of osun state for 8years which wasn't come easily, it took Jagaban 3½ years to fight it in the court of law before victory came their way.
Can Aregbesola do that on his own(he didn't have the capacity to fight such a battle).

In fact, Aregbesola is an ingrate.

I think you are aware that Aregbe was Tinubu Campaign DG in 99,Aregbe was a charismatic politician right from his Higher institution before Tinubu choose him as DG.He saw the charisma in him,so they both helped themselves.

The issues of court case you are talking about,if it was Saddist Oyetola,he will never win the case no matter the helped offered by his uncle.We Osun citizens know how intelligent Aregbe is,even your Tinubu knew as well,Aregbe won with his overwhelming evidence in court not because of Tinubu's money.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by JoeNL22(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
For with Tinubu, through Aregbeshola, Ola Nigeria is Possible.

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
sultry69:
So, you knew that Aregbe failed as a Governor from your Lagos abi,if there's third terms for governorship candidates,no candidates from any party can win Aregbe in Osun,not even Tinubu as a candidate he will lose big time against Aregbe in Osun.

Osun APC and Osun generally are not Tinubu's serf.

Ability to win election is not the same as good governance or performance.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:

Ability to win election is not the same as good governance or performance.
Aregbe still remained the father of modern Osun state,that is the bare fact.

Go and see Oshogbo before Aregbe and see it now,we Osun people knew these facts,no body or candidates will fight Aregbe and have his votes intact,not even the oppositions.

Sadddist Oyetola knew very well that he will lost Oshogbo votes of almost 80,000votes even b4 the election, and without their votes,he can't wins,but he ignored the sign,heavily depends on Tinubu and their billions,Aregbe's house was riddled with bullets from the saddist bandits,he thoughts Oshogbo and Osun people didn't know their benefactors.

The situations rights in Osun is even APC card carrying members believed that Tinubu and his cousin distroyed APC in Osun and run to Lagos leaving them in mess and that will seriously affect this coming election in the state.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
sultry69:
Aregbe still remained the father of modern Osun state,that is the bare fact.

Go and see Oshogbo before Aregbe and see it now,we Osun people knew these facts,no body or candidates will fight Aregbe and have his votes intact,not even the oppositions.

Sadddist Oyetola knew very well that he will lost Oshogbo votes of almost 80,000votes even b4 the election, and without their votes,he can't wins,but he ignored the sign,heavily depends on Tinubu and their billions,Aregbe's house was riddled with bullets from the saddist bandits,he thoughts Oshogbo and Osun people didn't know their benefactors.

The situations rights in Osun is even APC card carrying members believed that Tinubu and his cousin distroyed APC in Osun and run to Lagos leaving them in mess and that will seriously affect this coming election in the state.

Thanks, i don't need an history lesson. The simple fact remains that Aregberascal put Osun state in huge debt and made them one of the poorest states in Nigeria, without paying many months of salary.
He also did very poorly as a minister. Those are facts.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:

Thanks, i don't need an history lesson. The simple fact remains that Aregberascal put Osun state in huge debt and made them one of the poorest states in Nigeria, without paying many months of salary.
He also did very poorly as a minister. Those are facts.
How much was the debt Aregbe incurred, how much are we hearing now,from 150 billions to 400billions.Oyetola was the biggest fraud we ever had in Osun,saddist and irredemable liar at the same time.

Once again,There were a lot to show for Aregbe's debts of 150 billions, will you come and show us what Oyetola and Tinubu used 250billions for,both uncle and cousin were criminals,fact.
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
sultry69:
How much was the debt Aregbe incurred, how much are we hearing now,from 150 billions to 400billions.Oyetola was the biggest fraud we ever had in Osun,saddist and irreparable liar at the same time.

Once again,There were a lot to show for Aregbe's debts of 150 billions, will you come and show us what Oyetola and Tinubu used 250billions for,both uncle and cousin were criminals,fact.

The simple fact remains that Aregberascal put Osun state in huge debt and made them one of the poorest states in Nigeria, without paying many months of salary.
He also did very poorly as a minister. Those are facts. i am not here to compare him to anyone but remind you of the clear facts. You can't argue away these simple facts of AreGBESE as he is fondly called. He was AregbeRASCAL in Lagos, AreGBESE in Osun and currently Aregbe FAILURE as a minister.

1 Like

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by sultry69(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:

The simple fact remains that Aregberascal put Osun state in huge debt and made them one of the poorest states in Nigeria, without paying many months of salary.
He also did very poorly as a minister. Those are facts. i am not here to compare him to anyone but remind you of the clear facts. You can't argue away these simple facts of AreGBESE as he is fondly called. He was AregbeRASCAL in Lagos, AreGBESE in Osun and currently Aregbe FAILURE as a minister.
May be you are zombie,that was the last ordered given to you,you don't deal with facts.

Let me reiterates,may be you can still catch one fact,Oletola as fondly called by opposition said no dime was borrowed by him,but debt rose from 150 to 400+ billions naira,was he and his uncle not monumental fraudsters ever happened to Osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics / Photo: Ambode Waiting On The Queue To Get Accredited. / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.