Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) (29879 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Shadysen: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
She will be found. I hope some folks no go ask police to check boyfriend house oh. This one too focus to build her profession to get boyfriend for now, unlike the dogs and sluts we get down south wey Indomie and egg don make them spread leg anyhow
shey, you don start to mumu this fresh year?
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
I don't expect you to have anything to say when your brain is empty and wasting away on Nairaland. What a pathetic condition! Please, keep posting the link to serve as deterrent to your fellow women raping our minors. Children lives matter to us.

Mr bahs friend please stop mentioning me

Leave me be please

Iknow you are busy looking for minors to prey on
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by just2endowed: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria things... May she be found
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Skyeyeye: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

Mr bahs friend please stop mentioning me

Leave me be please

Iknow you are busy looking for minors to prey on
It's "let me be". Illiterate slowpoke. This is what happens when you're expelled from school for molesting junior students. Your days outside bars are numbered. You come here on Nairaland after raping boys and girls that are minors Abi? You will soon be caught and jailed like the women below

Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
It's "let me be". Illiterate slowpoke. This is what happens when you're expelled from school for molesting junior students. Your days outside bars are numbered. You come here on Nairaland after raping boys and girls that are minors Abi? You will soon be caught and jailed like the women below

Olodo grin

No wonder you were taking side with a rapist

Tell me how many minors have you raped

Don't expect a reply again.. ineed to go back to my leeching business

Mr rape aplogist cheesy

Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:
Oga, I still insist they check her "current boyfriend" or her "Ex-boyfriend" house.
E be like say you no sabi these useless daughters of jezebel.
Weda she be lawyer, doctor, nurse or banker she's not different from other useless Nigerian liability hoes. They all have the cravings for different gbola.

I don camp many of these professional carrier wh0res for my house. No jokes, na real matters I dey tell you.
You attract your kind. In other words, you are a wh0re
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

Continue fooling yourself. Unam Ikot!

Kollins11:
Oga, I still insist they check her "current boyfriend" or her "Ex-boyfriend" house.
Weda she be lawyer, doctor, nurse or banker she's not different from other useless Nigerian liability hoes. They all have the cravings for different gbola.

I don camp many of these professional carrier wh0res for my house. No jokes, na real matters I dey tell you.
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Skyeyeye: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

Olodo grin

No wonder you were taking side with a rapist

Tell me how many minors have you raped

Don't expect a reply again.. ineed to go back to my leeching business

Mr rape aplogist cheesy
At least you learned something from your N250/night gutter client. Congratulations!

Like I said, you've had enough of my time. I hope you get caught for the under age boys and girls you have abused.

Their souls will keep hunting you until you are sentenced to death by hanging
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bethanybethel(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
God of mercy and compassion please protect and bring her back safely in Jesus name amen
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:
The day Nigerian men stop their evil professions of kidnapping and Yahoo, is the day this country will be liberated.

Wicked, sick, depraved gender.
But most kidnap gangs arrested have women among them.
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by jolly94: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2023
She has been found already. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by byinks(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2023
jolly94:
She has been found already. Thank you all.

They told you check that place...I guess that's where you found her. Thank goodness
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by ggood: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:

brother don't talk like that, did you know that Nasarawa lga in Nasarawa state is Deadly , dead trap many lives has been lost there , that place is full of bandit and terrorist , I was there last month, my woman is from there . I spent my holiday in lafia because of insecurities in that local government
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by ozoono(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:
The day Nigerian men stop their evil professions of kidnapping and Yahoo, is the day this country will be liberated.

It seems men av really dealt with you, but babe no far all men are different, u meet d good, loving, care ones, and also meet d worst ones, if u wan classify all men evill, day means, ur brother, father, uncle, male folks friend, and ur future son are all wicked, sicke and depraved humans
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by ozoono(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

But wait can I get ur contact let see, I need to examine ur mental health, as a doctor, it means ask I cut my wife to be with other man on new year Eve, I now generalised all women are same ba. Wats are stupid claim dat I am always not available. She want me to sit with her breaking melon. Just imagine
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aspirila: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

Evening news paper if you don't stop spreading your legs anyhow they use u mix soap �
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some of this people are quick to put notices of missing persons, but when they are found they won't give feedback. She will be found by God's grace. Please hint us when she's found so that we will stop staring at strangers trying to see if we can recognize them. undecided undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by mryes11: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
God please guide and protect her wherever she is. Let her return to her people safely
Re: 21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) by InneRpro: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Yesterday may

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Impersonator, Prince Onyemauche With Illegal Arms (photo) / Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive / Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.