Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng (2245 Views)

Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / Instantcoins / How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by LonelyWolfz: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dhavid:
your review don enter front page Abi because I don’t know how you think I must be aware of your review

It doesn’t has to be on front page... A simple search of ‘Instantcoins’ will give you all the latest comment you need to know about the company. Many nairalanders see this things and ignore them because it hasn’t happen to them. I have move on from Instantcoins loss and won’t feel sorry for anyone who lost their funds like me.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
True but people tend to see this post only after they have been dealt with by instantcoins.ng by then it's too late. Nevertheless due diligence is important, read reviews on app store before you entrust anyone with your money next time.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2023
Wickedness.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Like joke like play this instantcoins.ng Don chop a total of 114,500k.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Isn't there a way to get this service offline and hold them accountable? This is day light robbery and theft.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
I think it's best we send a petition to Instagram and Twitter plus other platforms and get their handles closed at the same time contact their hosting provider too. What's your takes on it?
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Softy03: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Instantcoin refuse to pay my #77k plus for over 4 weeks now

1 Share

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Torg77: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
THIS MAN IS A RITUALIST AND HE ALWAYS HAVE SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS TO DO THE RITUALS I WILL POST THE BOY HE HAD SEX WITH FOR RITUALS . I POST HIM ON TELEGRAM AND OTHER BLOGS TOO

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
You know the way to the nearest police station. I suspect your simply trying to tarnish your foe image online. Go report to the authorities.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by super0022: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
I traded $527 worth of ₦ 397885 with Instantcoins since yesterday at 2:42pm and I haven’t receive payment up to date it’s still on pending. Pls contact with Instantcoins to pay my money. ID# 196161

Instantcoins has turned into scammers. Be aware of them people.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
The funny thing is that they are seeing all our complaints. Sorry for your loss Nigeria has dealt with you. Unfortunately we all tired and gave up. Go to Google play store and write a review it's the least you can do.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
But they keep sending promotional messages, Hello Chief, fucking mofos, is this how to treat your chiefs.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
super0022:
I traded $527 worth of ₦ 397885 with Instantcoins since yesterday at 2:42pm and I haven’t receive payment up to date it’s still on pending. Pls contact with Instantcoins to pay my money. ID# 196161

Seems they are back on Nairaland but, not as instant coins

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2023
It's to root them out, do anyone has any past instantcoins.ng alerts, let's combine and track down where and how they made past payments.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Can you imagine they still get mind to send me promotional emails so they can scam me again.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by slimik: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Stop trading with instantcoin. Know this and know peace.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by slimik: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
sickitatedatyou:
It's to root them out, do anyone has any past instantcoins.ng alerts, let's combine and track down where and how they made past payments.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
I mean bank credit alert.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Reelmii: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Artemis444: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
They will definitely create a new site and promote it on Nairaland again.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 09, 2023
sickitatedatyou:
But they keep sending promotional messages, Hello Chief, fucking mofos, is this how to treat your chiefs.
grin grin

It's the chief for me

They even give Una automatic traditional title
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by blacrayce1911: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Instantcoins is a scam, I sent btc to the dedicated wallet address and never receive my payment since March 2023…. Scammers
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by blacrayce1911: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
super0022:

My own Is over 4 months and now and I’ve never got paid… they are scams
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by yinnocent32: 3:09am On Mar 02
They have finally closed up after scamming a lot of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nursing Mother Was Found Dead With Her Pant Pulled Down In A Church In Ondo / Boy, 14, Rapes 9-year-old Girl To Death / 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.