Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage (3063 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Workch: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
id911:

Yet to be released. APC should win there.
APC cannot win Bauchi, I don't know of Yobe and Borno

1 Like

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by DSC7: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
tuborme:
How did Obi beat Tinubu in Northeast?

If you have been following Nigeria election you will easily know why......

1,,MM ticket is a threat to Nigeria's unity

2,,, Most Nigerians are tired of APC hardship..

3,,, Most Nigerians are scared of Atiku make e no go sell everything and can't wholeheartedly vote for Tinubu because of his health issues...

4,,,, Obi seems better...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Workch:
APC cannot win Bauchi, I don't know of Yobe and Borno
Obi will win the Christians votes in southern yobe,borno and bauchi i have a lot of northern friends there

3 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hehehe! Emiolkan in the mud. It seems all these his campaigning issues have been a charade.

1 Like

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Workch: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
Obi will win the Christians votes in southern yobe,borno and bauchi i have a lot of northern friends there
Seriously, I don't know much about those states but on paper, I perceive that they are majorly Kanuri people and Shettima can do a lot of convincing for Tinubu there.
For Bauchi, I don't want to be overconfident, I see Atiku winning there easily..
The idea is clear, we do not expect Obi to win these states, we only want as much votes as possible or/and let kwankwaso do well there

2 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Goodmarlian: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karlovych:
cry cry As an agbado urchin, this is unbearable! Despite all the money Druggie spent in bribing people this is how they chose to repay us
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Ekpeitit(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmmm,I have a feeling some IPOB people will commit suicide after the president elections. grin
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
id911:

Yet to be released. APC should win there.
OK....
I don't accept Adamawa result,
We will give Obi much more than that 7%.. Expect 20% upwards..

2 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by drlateef: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is fake poll. Obi is not known in NE and NW. This is a fake poll I repeat. Why is Obi running away from the NE and NW if he is popular? Its fake and incredible poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Workch: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:
This is fake poll. Obi is not known in NE and NW. This is a fake poll I repeat. Why is Obi running away from the NE and NW if he is popular? Its fake and incredible poll.
lol cheesy
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by id911(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:
Obi scores in NW is next to nothing because of more Muslim there while he did well mainly in Christian dominated areas in NE according to the data released.

1 Like

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by id911(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

OK....
I don't accept Adamawa result,
We will give Obi much more than that 7%.. Expect 20% upwards..
Atiku comes from Adamawa so it's understandable.

2 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Timatayo1: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let us binging to celebrate obi has win the 2023 election ... Awon dindinrin
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by OfficialAPCNig: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
tuborme:
How did Obi beat Tinubu in Northeast?
Christians

Only f00ls believe that APC will defeat PDP and LP in North East. Only those who have never travelled outside their region.

3 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by drlateef: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
id911:
Obi scores in NW is next to nothing because of more Muslim there while he did well mainly in Christian dominated areas in NE according to the data released.

Yes, because they sampled more of Igbos than other groups. We know how these people twick the statistics and choose who they want.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by OfficialAPCNig: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:
Dear Yoruba Moslem, kindly travel outside your Ogbomosho for once to experience life and understand what Nigerians think of Tinubu.

Which state do you think APC will win in NE besides Borno?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Workch: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:

Yes, because they sampled more of Igbos than other groups. We know how these people twick the statistics and choose who they want.
Why are you crying because reality doesn't reinforce your person. Opinions.

You want Tinubu to win but reality says otherwise, we can't believe you and then disbelieve reality

3 Likes

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Workch:
Seriously, I don't know much about those states but on paper, I perceive that they are majorly Kanuri people and Shettima can do a lot of convincing for Tinubu there.
For Bauchi, I don't want to be overconfident, I see Atiku winning there easily..
The idea is clear, we do not expect Obi to win these states, we only want as much votes as possible or/and let kwankwaso do well there
yes exactly what I was saying
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
Northeast Polls broken down by:

- General
- Inclination
- Educational Background
- Ethnicity

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=119739497][/quote] who let you out of the cage
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by yarimo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
who let you out of the cage
ask your parents na
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Workch:
it's understandable if Obi beats Tinubu in gombe, taraba and Adamawa because of Christian population. If you add the votes that Wil come from Borno and Yobe, Tinubu will surpass Obi eventually.
I see Atiku winning northeast, with Tinubu as second and Obi closely as 3rd. Northeast has lot of Christians as well

Guy, I was born and bred here.

There is no way in hell Obi will win Tinubu in the NE, not to talk of Atiku. If not that Kwankwaso is not in the race, I doubt Obi will get half his votes, forget noise.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents na
urchins
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
you don't have a university degree that's why you are wondering about the sampling grin

I don't consider university degrees a big deal, got my first aged 21, something your IPOB brain can't fathom. grin. Funny enough, in a numerate course, plus, I live here.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obi has won the election.

1 Like

Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I don't consider university degrees a big deal, got my first aged 21, something your IPOB brain can't fathom. grin. Funny enough, in a numerate course, plus, I live here.
just keep lying to your dead ancestors not me
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
just keep lying to your dead ancestors not me

Lie to you as who? Random internet troll? grin

For what benefit? To make myself feel better? How? grin

Abeg.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by Workch: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Guy, I was born and bred here.

There is no way in hell Obi will win Tinubu in the NE, not to talk of Atiku. If not that Kwankwaso is not in the race, I doubt Obi will get half his votes, forget noise.
I know, I agree with you

I totally agree, but Obi will get votes on Taraba and southern Adamawa. He will be fourth though.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by julaion: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lie to you as who? Random internet troll? grin

For what benefit? To make myself feel better? How? grin

Abeg.

Internet troll on my own post again grin go fvck ur self
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by HydraFeeds(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
gozmok1:
Buhari>>> Missing
Osinbajo>>> Missing
Yahaya Bello>>> Missing
Fashola>>> Missing
Amaechi>>> Missing

None of them follows him to campaign across states
None campaigns for him on SM
None campaigns for him in churches or mosques

What exactly is happening?
most of these people contested against him and lost . It’s like Ronaldo singing the praise of Messi after winning World Cup .
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by SharpD: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is getting serious. ANAP poll also projected Obi to come second in the NE. If this happens then Peter Obi has won the election already. There is no way Obi will win SE, SS and NC then come second in SW and NE and not win the election.
Re: Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage by drlateef: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Workch:
Why are you crying because reality doesn't reinforce your person. Opinions.

You want Tinubu to win but reality says otherwise, we can't believe you and then disbelieve reality

Your reality is a mirage. It’s based on falsehood. The true reality is that Tinubu is winning. All the signs are there but you can’t see them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Effect? Lamidi Apapa; from 300 Votes To 18,000 Votes. / Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar / Fashola Wake Up, Ohakim Is Catching Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.