Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40734 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Myself2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
[[s]quote author=UnfairLife7 d=119734147]Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Why are they crying at my mention bikonu? grin
[/quote][/s]

Tinubu apologist spotted. No worry, the price of diapers will soon go up grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Roger3D(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
tmtech:
Osinbajo has a better educational background than Buhari.
You just wanted to be president, which isn't a crime
Well Osibanjo never ran against Buhari for president
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Chrismania100: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogboni, Governing Nigeria is not about certificate.It has to come with integrity competent, transparency and sincerity which Obi has in abundance.The greatest mistake APC made is fronting Osibanjo in lieu of a notorious criminall whose biography is eroded is mistery.A drug lord crook for that matter,with Muslim Muslim evil agender.
You deserve to be stoned to death if what you are saying is that we should vote for Thiefnubuu l, after his roles in End sars, after all the killings and hardships this devilish party caused Nigerians.
I see why you can he supporting Thiefnubuu is reason normal.

To me, I would rather vote for somole than voting for a Thiefnubuu notorious criminal who insulted Christians by disgusting and hiring Bishops as an insult to Christians. Thiefnubuu knew he would not win, he knows that for sure,and the only chance he has is rigging his way out,which is why he had been running around trying to bribe every ducks and Harry.,but he wil fail wholly.
Come February we will retire all this deadly cabals who have enslaved our comon futures and send them to old people home.

UnfairLife7:
Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by pepigeorge(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
If is about ceremonial PhD.. He would ask Buhari to step down for him.. Buhari has no certificate while his vice is a professor
UnfairLife7:

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by sihamey: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.
Please no vex !! What is Buhari qualifications
If qualifications is the key to Aso-Rock Buhari will not defeat Dr Goodluck a Phd holder
I donate this basin for your cry me a river dropping

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by GoodCane: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

Osinbajo has a better educational background than Buhari. So what are you saying?

Nevertheless, Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Sapphire94: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You should stop feeling for Obi, you should rather feel for your impoverished self and the heighten suffering and anguish you will face if BAT eventually becomes president. Infact, I honestly feel for you in advance
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
billionaire or he has trillioins you are talking business, while guys asked for politically. So you guys must stick to what you ask. So politically where was OBI in 1992 ?
Politics is never a profession but part time job. If some people take it as a professional job, that doesn't mean those that love their professional job will leave it and join politics. That's what had held the nation down because these political jobbers sees it as a professional career. See most of the developed democracies, their presidents are people that have excelled in their chosen career and not those that take politics as career. So as at 1992 Obi was facing his career squarely and after making it big in 2002 he now joined politics.
Today many of these politicians cannot survival outside politics and that is why at the slightest opportunity they get, they go on embezzlement spree.
So as at 1992, Obi was dutiful in his businesses that are preparing him for the future.
Anyone without a known enterprise before joining politics is a thief and a robber.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by achimendy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Politics is never a profession but part time job. If some people take it as a professional job, that doesn't mean those that love their professional job will leave it and join politics. That's what had held the nation down because these political jobbers sees it as a professional career. See most of the developed democracies, their presidents are people that have excelled in their chosen career and not those that take politics as career. So as at 1992 Obi was facing his career squarely and after making it big in 2002 he now joined politics.
Today many of these politicians cannot survival outside politics and that is why at the slightest opportunity they get, they go on embezzlement spree.
So as at 1992, Obi was dutiful in his businesses that are preparing him for the future.
Anyone without a known enterprise before joining politics is a thief and a robber.
Where was OBI politically in 1992
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by 2016easy2017: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
I agree with this.
Obi has no experience. It's just people's emotions at stake pushing him
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by achimendy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

He has all the high educational honours and has worked for the government for 17 years only to become foolish tribal bigot .

Lastly, keep on wishing for obi to step down untill you see him in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Davidchibex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Shut up
Onye era
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Zetty177x: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
spencekat:
PhD is PhD whether in your so called professional courses or not.Note:-I am not a supporter of Rabiu Kwankwanso.

Hmmmmm.....that means u haven't met Olodo northerner. I still de teach some of my N colleagues even after school...make Kwa de boast.... Quota system people
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by PSVITA(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

How many times will you copy and paste this?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by spencekat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zetty177x:

Hmmmmm.....that means u haven't met Olodo northerner. I still de teach some of my N colleagues even after school...make Kwa de boast.... Quota system people
I know they subsidize education in the North in order to encourage them to go to school.Also UMTE catchment stuff also favours them.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by mryes11: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
That's your own opinion. Then what's the impact on a common Nigeria. Politicians..........
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by EvangDrGeo: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You feel for Obi.

Is your father half as successful as Obi?

Are you half as successful as Obi's children?

Think deeply
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by BePrepared: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:

Is it not
A former head of state
Minister of defense
Petroleum minister
General

That led us to this mess today
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by SLOVFO(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

This is laughable...but your brother, who is a professor is a deputy to a man without certificate. How do you explain that?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Sunnyja: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Kwakwanso is a pH.D holder, his school history can be traced, his work history can also traced.He never did bonaza running to thousands of dollars to US government in a drug deal plea bargain,he doesn't bed wet.
He is miles ahead BAT.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Skty: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?

What about Buhari with Bedc certificate and Osibanjo with law degree?! Yorubas and two face
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Kennydoc(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?

But you supported a professor of law to deputise for a 'Nepa bill' holder.
Hypocrisy is your middle name!
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Cardinalsgame: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some Nigerians are hypocrites...

Kwankwaso shouldn't be Obi's Vice because he is a PhD holder, but Yemi Osibanjo who is a Professor of Law is Buhari's Vice...

Who do una.....
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by thinksense: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso experience

1. And engineer
2 formal Dep speaker house of rep
3 Gov
4 minister
5 senator
6. Sponsored more than 1000s peoples on foreign scholarships
7 command more than 15m votes.

Is and insult to ask kwankwaso to step down for obi.
Who ever thinks so, no nothing about politics

Bye bye
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Johel:

U don Kuku kill the Mumu....we go chop rice for him funeral grin grin grin

Baba you funny die.
I hail boss.
Make we join hands together rescue our dear country from these evil politicians and online sharks wey don collect kobo kobo from them at the expense of the future forgeting say na slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by TenQ: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by udeh3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
let start with this KWANKWASO was deputy speaker house of representatives in 1992 where was obi politically at that time

Continue the listing... And also attach their age in there.

Do the full listing of all his portfolios. This isn't media hype.

I'm waiting...
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by udeh3(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jnana19:
Obi has nothing compared to kwankwansia so just save your self the stress ,then secondly both of them cant win election

I don't talk with people without facts. Bring out your facts

Go and get the full portfolios of KWANKWASO. I will bring that of Obi, then, let's compare and contrast. I'm daring you
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by iheanacho8v: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
OkOk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.