Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake (25824 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Keyamo: Adebanjo Made Mistake Endorsing Obi / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Krepwis: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why is this endorsement disturbing the whole party?
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by stuffs2002: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
xpressionx:
Kwankwaso has an over bloated ego.

In saner climes kwamkwaso is no match for a Pete Obi that built his empire without government money input.

Man is comparing his quota system PHD
with am man that has plenty certificates from world class institutions.

I know a lecturer in the South East that couldn't become a professor here,he had to go to the North to get it.
So it's an open secret that the standard of Academic certificates a lower in the north.

Besides I listened to Kwankwaso on berekete radio and knew that he is an average government favoured person.
Al mustapha is far smarter and more scholarly than him.

Extremely DUMB & ST00PEED IPOB can say anything.

1) Most southern certificates were bought and not earned. Many Southerners (particularly from South East) come to the north with good grades but can hardly speak English

2) Kwankwaso got his masters and PHD in Engineering from the UK and you are comparing him to Obi with a 3rd class in Social science after spending over 10 years in the university

3) Kwankwaso built 2 universities and sent over 200 students abroad on scholarship while Obi refuses to pay teachers, doctors and lecturers to the extent they had to go on strike for over a year.

4) No south Eastern lecturer will make it to professor in the north if he couldn't quality for it in South East because education is worst in South East

5) Most graduates of South East are products of special centers where certificates are bought. We don't have special centers in the north.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Och77(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
I listened to Kwankwaso interview, he actually made a valid point. He is a great politician. He spoke against Politics of religion and ethnicity been championed by some of the constenstant

He said that because the endorsements are not in his favour. It's the same Kwankwaso that came on air and said that the northerners will only vote for northerners. Isn't that politics of ethnicity? He is a known bigot
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Iamfavored: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
I wish he agreed to be Peter Obi's deputy
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by youneedjesus: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
When they endorse another they are a disgrace when they endorse you they have grace. There is God ooo
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where's the idio t that said he dare me to talk about Kwankwaso?
Kwankwaso is a mumuman!
Never knew he doesn't v brain o!
What concern you with Obi?
I v said it before that one of Atiku or Tinubu is using Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by sandland: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Safyqueen: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
xpressionx:
Kwankwaso has an over bloated ego.

In saner climes kwamkwaso is no match for a Pete Obi that built his empire without government money input.

Man is comparing his quota system PHD
with am man that has plenty certificates from world class institutions.

I know a lecturer in the South East that couldn't become a professor here,he had to go to the North to get it.
So it's an open secret that the standard of Academic certificates a lower in the north.

Besides I listened to Kwankwaso on berekete radio and knew that he is an average government favoured person.
Al mustapha is far smarter and more scholarly than him.

Continue to assume that north are uneducated as compared to the South.
E go shock you before you realize.

If you are educated as claimed you will know that technology has balanced monopoly of sophistication in learning and education in general.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Safyqueen: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Godstiger:
why are they so afraid of only two votes, Is it now a crime to choose who to vote for.I pledge my vote to the one and only Rock(OBI)

Where is the rock in the Peter of Ekiti state?
He was later drown in pain. grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by saysoo: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
I listened to Kwankwaso interview, he actually made a valid point. He is a great politician. He spoke against Politics of religion and ethnicity been championed by some of the constenstant
Then what is the meaning of ( Kwankwasiyya)
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Bluntemperor: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This religious and tribal bigot is beginning to talk too much.

Don't mind him, Kwankwaso-has no business parading himself as a Party Candidate,as they were all parts of Nigeria problems and he is just doing it now for future relevance and for splitting Votes and possibly to go back to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by backbone503(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
He has raised a very valid point. When "respected" southerners keep endorsing their son, the north will do same, and this might dangerously heat up the polity and polarise the nation along religious and ethnic lines (Muslim/Fulani-Hausa north vs Christian Yoruba-Igbo south). You show know dangerous this could be when election results will be declared
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by newnigerdelta00: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/05/youve-made-big-mistake-endorsing-peter-obi-kwankwaso-tells-obasanjo-clark/

Obj and Clark two major problem of Nigeria,only the wise know..... Obj thinks he's smart ,old cargo's...how Nigeria one take better
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Danwakae(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
sleek214:
I totally agree with RMK.

Think very well again ooo....

Or have u forgotten that same Baba OBJ also endorsed Baba. Buhari against GEJ in 2015 ?, and also Atiku in 2019 ?.... One spectacular thing about statesmen is that they say the truth irregardless whether they win or lose ... Baba OBJ is a chief election rigger , who has been relegated , for him to stand with Obi shows that he is only speaking from his heart, and I am pretty sure , he wouldn't even follow Obi to campaign...
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Ubanz: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
It wasn't a mistake when he endorsed buhari in 2015? Mumu people
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
This heediot has not clue..
Endorsement happen even in America..

Maard fuulz
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Racoon:
Atiku and Tinubu have assumed positions in the country, and they are still stubborn political grasshoppers and do not want to relinquish power to the youths.

Nigeria can regain her political problem if all these old brigades are pushed out of the system. Nigerians will never forgive themselves in 2023 if they make the costly mistake of retaining these old brigades..."
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/06/southwest-contributed-to-nigerias-problems-by-voting-apc-in-2015-ahmed-bakare/
what position did Tinubu attended that Peter Obi didn't in this country.
All the 4 of has brought this country to where it is today.
Anybody above 60 should be retired back to his home.
There are many younger candidates, if really we want the youths to take over their country then we should go for a candidate that is not up to 50 years or highest 50 plus.
Peter Obi is part of the PDP that rule this country for 16 years.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This religious and tribal bigot is beginning to talk too much.
I thought kwankwaso was the best thing that happened to zombiedients after slice bread.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Last week zombiedients were hailing kwankwaso thinking that kwankwaso will join Peter Obi. Now that kwankwaso shows that he is better than Peter Obi ipob will start their usual insult to anyone that has a different view including kwankwaso.
Il
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I told ipob that kwankwaso is standing down for Atiku, they thought I am joking.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kennitrust:
It would have been ok if the odd has favor them. Obi is giving politicians sleepless nights with numerous endorsement. grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaaa, so endorsement is what INEC will count abi? You guys are really kids in this game.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Germanjoe(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rmk,2011 you and AA were in pdp, Obj endorse umar musa it was good,2015 u and atiku with bat were in Apc,it was fyn,2019 u and atiku were in pdp,obj endorse atiku,it will still ok.now
2023 Obj endorse OBI ,you start crying
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Godstiger:
why are they so afraid of only two votes, Is it now a crime to choose who to vote for.I pledge my vote to the one and only Rock(OBI)
just look at IBB,Abdulsalam,GEJ,Gowon they all kept quiet but they have their preferred candidate, this is how a stateman supposed to behave. The Foolish chimpanzee who called himself ex president is behaving like a tout.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by asanausana91: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso said nothing but the truth. As an elder you are supposed to show love to everyone, you are not supposed to endorsed a particular candidate publicly.
Just look at Buhari even as a serving president he refused to campaign for Tinubu publicly, that is the right thing to do.
Obasanjo who left power since 2007 is foolishly playing a partisan politics.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Racoon:
Atiku and Tinubu have assumed positions in the country, and they are still stubborn political grasshoppers and do not want to relinquish power to the youths.

Nigeria can regain her political problem if all these old brigades are pushed out of the system. Nigerians will never forgive themselves in 2023 if they make the costly mistake of retaining these old brigades..."
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/06/southwest-contributed-to-nigerias-problems-by-voting-apc-in-2015-ahmed-bakare/
Mumu is talking as if Obi was not among the politicians we have before. Is he a youth as you assumed? He was the VP to Atiku in 2019.can you tell us what makes him (Obi ) saint than Atiku today? You have to know none of them can solve Nigeria problems we have to vote one among them then majority of voters always determine who becomes the president.not by wishes or mere blackmailing.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Mrfixitt(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
asanausana91:
I thought kwankwaso was the best thing that happened to zombiedients after slice bread.
You sound like a fool. Go locate your fellow urchins
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Naajjii: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
eagleu:

Objectively, put Obi and Kwankwaso on a pedestal, weigh them critically and as unbiased as possible, then tell us who has more potential to fly the Nigerian plane to higher heights!
Is it education?
Honesty?
Track record?
Vision?

What?

Kwankwaso will tell you that Obi is an Igbo man. Have we not heard that before?
Kwankwaso is ahead of Obi in all the areas you just stated.
You people are just rooting for Obi because he is Igbo, that's all. We can't be decieved and scammed.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Etimemy: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tell us when you start your campaign?
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Sammy5413(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
February polls;
LP 54% votes
PDP 31% votes
APC 14.5% votes
NNPP 0.5% votes

Kwankwaso sit down, shut up and be humble!
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Ofodirinwa: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
I can see what Ganduje is oppressing him in Kano
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
He’s right. Labor party is nothing more than the rebellious act of obi towards atiku for not giving igbo president. Only igbo will leave pdp now for lp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.