Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake (25857 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Keyamo: Adebanjo Made Mistake Endorsing Obi / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Dialpad: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol even Obi knows deep down that he cannot win the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi we know,
Obi we support.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by zilon12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwasiya is wasting money, even my 4 year old sister knows he can't win

I am not a politician, so I can't tell exactly what his target is grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by spencekat(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
This endorsement is really giving them serious migraine.I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Olamide0918(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by ADBA3005(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwannkwaso might have told the truth!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by ATLIEN2027: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
We already know. Those old hags are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by sukar886: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oga na only Kano u go win, and Kano is not Nigeria , so take ur anger to hell abeg no step down so that Kano vote will be share ....

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by ADBA3005(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truth!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by MadamExcellency: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
It was Kwankwaso that went to Lagos State and bailed out all Hausa/Fulani that burnt and kill people in offensive and reprisal attacks and justice was circumvented till today.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by benqo01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
KWANKASO IS TALKING RUBBISH,LET HIM STFU OBJ CAN ENDORSE ANYONE HE LIKES HOW IS THAT ONE IS HEADACHE?

PO WE KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by SocialJustice: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
When Obi is declared winner sha. Omo! Nigeria will erupt in joy like 1994.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
This religious and tribal bigot is beginning to talk too much.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why are all these so called popular polithiefians that claim they have structure always get scared whenever they hear of obi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by macdongenius: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
You are not tired of suffering abi??

JAMO84:
All I know is:

Obi must contest this election

He must not step down for his Fulani master

Obi must waste 6 million votes meant for Atiku

Asiwaju will appoint Obi as Nigeria Ambassador to Bangladesh

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by macdongenius: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just like it erupted when Abacha died in 1998.

SocialJustice:
When Obi is declared winner sha. Omo! Nigeria will erupt in joy like 1994.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by thinkmoney(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
BritishAirways:
Endorsing Obi isn't a mistake. The mistake would be who would be voted as the next president.

I don't see any right between the 3 popular candidates. You might argue this, but deep down, you yourself you know the truth
You may not see the right one anywhere, but go for the better one

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by macdongenius: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwanwaso nor pure that’s why he refused to align with Obi. Light and darkness can’t coexist.

MadamExcellency:
It was Kwankwaso that went to Lagos State and bailed out all Hausa/Fulani that burnt and kill people in offensive and reprisal attacks and justice was circumvented till today.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by MiaBeer(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
This tribalist should be quiet. As we don’t know that he will bow to his northern brother like tambuwal. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by SocialJustice: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
macdongenius:
Just like it erupted when Abacha died in 1998.

Omo, I still remember like yesterday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Roger3D(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
BritishAirways:
Endorsing Obi isn't a mistake. The mistake would be who would be voted as the next president.

I don't see any right between the 3 popular candidates. You might argue this, but deep down, you yourself you know the truth
They are all useless. All crooks
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Doyou2019: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
sleek214:
I totally agree with RMK.
Endorsing that arrogant Kano-local champion is a blunder, worse than any electoral mistake.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by blowjohn(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
BritishAirways:

I agree with British Airways
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by boladale123: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
xpressionx:
Kwankwaso has an over bloated ego.

In saner climes kwamkwaso is no match for a Pete Obi that built his empire without government money input.

Man is comparing his quota system PHD
with am man that has plenty certificates from world class institutions.

I know a lecturer in the South East that couldn't become a professor here,he had to go to the North to get it.
So it's an open secret that the standard of Academic certificates a lower in the north.

Besides I listened to Kwankwaso on berekete radio and knew that he is an average government favoured person.
Al mustapha is far smarter than and more scholarly than him.

Oga,his PhD isn't a quota system thing.
He is a well breed guy but North centric .
All the contestants saw that the coming election is winnable,hence any endorsement for one is a slap on the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by banggy: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
I think RMK is right on this

The endorsement is needless

Elder statemen should stay away from partisan politics.... Have you seen IBB or even Abdulsalam endorsing any1? They remain non partisan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Annistars: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
I stand with obi u can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by onuman: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/05/youve-made-big-mistake-endorsing-peter-obi-kwankwaso-tells-obasanjo-clark/

As for religion as basis for choice of presidential candidate, the APC with its MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET is number one in use and manipulation of religion in this presidential election.
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Clown. Just do the Lords work and getat.

What kind of stupid statement is that. Who is he?
Re: Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake by Jsucre(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Werey vs werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.