Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC (13176 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Denies Joining APC To Work For Tinubu / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Think9ja(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Cosmatikka: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
PureMe01:

Dem no mention Obi anywhere at all for the post but due to the sleepless nights Obi bring upon you, tormenting you morning afternoon night,you can't ever say a word without missing Obi in it. It's good news to us OBIdients grin
grin grin

Leave the idiat. Obi lives rent free in the head of urchins, instead thinking of how to market their rotten mkt, they re looking for how to demarket Obi
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by millionboi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
He will definitely join after election
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Otele!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Musauzor(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rochas and Uzodinma will work for Tinubu and the three crooks will be disgraced by Imolites at the polls but I doubt whether Rochas will work for the BATstard man. Imolites are enlightened.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Donjazet2:
I hope Nigerians realize the media warfare they are in?

Most of these pro-tinubu accounts that you see here. That is the small group of accounts that support tinubu here. Know that they are not casual users like you and I.

These people are paid employers of the APC campaign aimed at amplifying the talking points of the party and attacking political opponents.

Don't fall for it. Don't fall for the "can't win" mind games.
So what of those other opponents .

They are what
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by jcross19: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Mischievous should go and rest
Okorocha and Wike are going to work for Asiwaju together

Win win for Asiwaju
you will use your phone to force them to work for you peeing machine!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by ZamaniT: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
frank14011991:
Obedients and propaganda

I don't expect anything from people that have "419" in thier name

Babablulu lulu blululu
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Jones4190(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm an Apc member but I don't like how they treat Okorocha, He was part of the people that form apc, him and his team should have been rewards with atleast speaker of house of rep

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Sholaco: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Who cares
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by senatordave1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thinkam:
grin, South votes 100% for Atiku, Atiku hasn't lost the goodwill of the south

Atiku is coming

He has
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by senatordave1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Musauzor:
Rochas and Uzodinma will work for Tinubu and the three crooks will be disgraced by Imolites at the polls but I doubt whether Rochas will work for the BATstard man. Imolites are enlightened.

They won't.rochas will as usual deliver ideoto,hope will deliver oru east and orlu.izunaso will deliver oru west and orsu.nwosu will bring nkwerre and njaba.tony chukwu will bring okigwe.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by senatordave1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jones4190:
I'm an Apc member but I don't like how they treat Okorocha, He was part of the people that form apc, him and his team should have been rewards with atleast speaker of house of rep

True.his boy hon chike okafor may likely be speaker or deputy in next assembly.hon uju Kingsley or ugonna ozuruigbo are there
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Toosure70: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Je will never join failure.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Superwave16320: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Can we use the same analogy when foolish Igbos link Tinubu to articles his name was not mentioned to buttress how mad many of u are.

PureMe01:

Dem no mention Obi anywhere at all for the post but due to the sleepless nights Obi bring upon you, tormenting you morning afternoon night,you can't ever say a word without missing Obi in it. It's good news to us OBIdients grin
grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by DrMuzungu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
He is in APC_ I was thinking he is in Kirikiri, for all the cr@p he did to Imo State!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by faceland: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
The government must have something against him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0995EcQd8
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Daddyyo123: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingKO22:

It's bcs all the fake news are attributes of Pandora Obituary Zombipigs grin

We knw how you people have been sowing seed of discurd among opposition

Ewu microphone licking urinating machine. cheesy

Discurd ko discuss nii sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Osibajo2023: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Donjazet2:

Most of these pro-tinubu accounts that you see here. That is the small group of accounts that support tinubu here. Know that they are not casual users like you and I.

These people are paid employers of the APC campaign aimed at amplifying the talking points of the party and attacking political opponents.

Mumu flat head, running away from their Region, claiming to develop other Region for them, check this Account, check year created, I wished Nigerian youths understood political ideologies more so they can see their investment in Obi will be worth next to nothing. One quick question, has anyone seen Obi leading or participated in any protest against bad governance , same man is disguising to feel the pain of the masses today. Such an opportunist.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by JAGS001(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Donjazet2:

another false claims, who do una self Obi supporters??
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC by Goodman247: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigerian politicians dt belong to any parties, pdp members holding meeting with apc and vice versa, no rules in defecting from one party to another, weak electoral body, failed country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jang Opposes Fashola’s Bid To Withdraw NGF Suit / Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers / Emefiele Tried To Sabotage 2023 Election With Naira Redesign Policy – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.