Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. (2561 Views)

Do Guys Respect Ladies More Than Their Fellow Ladies Do? My Experience / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by imagrg(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
I've just observed that most ladies are only enterprising in the area of hookup than in any other gainful activity.
Recently, I encountered my ex-student who told me that after graduating from the university, she had been jobless but funny enough, I confirmed that she has more than N3m in her account. She told me it was part of the gifts she gets daily from admirers and that I should add to it if I really cared about her. This really put me off.

It's like she has a micro-finance bank between her legs oh!

Men are really SIMPs sha oh!

9 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by chiefolododo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hun ...

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Offpointng: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
imagrg:
I've just observed that most ladies are only enterprising in the area of hookup than in any other gainful activity.
Recently, I encountered my ex-student who told me that after graduating from the university, she had been jobless but funny enough, I confirmed that she has more than N3m in her account. She told me it was part of the gifts she gets daily from admirers and that I should add to it if I really cared about her. This really put me off.

I was at Oniru beach last Christmas and right in my front a guy man collected a girl's aza and promised to send her 40k, why? cuz she had a good shape that match his taste and the funny thing was, he din collect her number

Just imagine ! 40k just for wearing bikini clothes

3 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Light78: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
They are into hookups about 95% of the girls on the street.

You forgot what Da Grin said in his music

See ashewo everywhere, even gay dey vex, say ashewo collect all the boys for this year.

Compare it to this current age.

3 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ask Bobrisky/James Brown
Or do reach on why tranny females are more than tranny males. Anyways ask DaddyCK.

.. Must of you Men crying your eyes out will gladly do the hookup if there's opportunity.

8 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by imagrg(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
angry angry
Jeon:
Ask Bobrisky/James Brown
Or do reach on why tranny females are more than tranny males. Anyways ask DaddyCK.

.. Must of you Men crying your eyes out will gladly do the hookup if there's opportunity.
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Autobot05: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
imagrg:

In the end... it ends in tears

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by ItsTutsi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay is a proud member

5 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Xavie(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
imagrg:

omo ehh i tire..
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Nyascobar1414: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Men are the problem..
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Smartguyboy(m): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Catching cruise on tinder 98% of the girls they say they don’t do hookup on they profile just ask them for DM all na olosho.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Slynation(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Hookup is the new gold mine for our ladies...Or who do you think some of this yahoo guys are spending there money on...!!

2 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by BritishAirways: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2023
With the rate this sapa dey hold me so, me sef fit start my own Hookup Microfinance o
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2023
B4 u no know ?
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by BigYash: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Men are the problem..
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Charx122: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2023
imagrg:

Hook up girls is basically into prostitution no two way about it..
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Hook up don't pay, guys pay.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Charx122:

Just another fancy word for it, I guess.
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Antoeni(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Yes most Times they come in contact with Ritualist and they End up paying with their lives
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by flokii: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Prostitution seems lucrative until the hook up ladies meet their waterloo.. money you'll make but can't enjoy for long. There is always that ghost of the past chasing them not to talk of the numerous sexually transmitted diseases/demons (STDs) most of them host in their bodies.
There is always dignity in labour.. I'd respect a lady into tiling, painting etc. than a h0e living flashy life with no notable means of income.
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
flokii:
Prostitution seems lucrative until the hook up ladies meet their waterloo.. money you'll make but can't enjoy for long. There is always that ghost of the past chasing them not to talk of the numerous sexually transmitted diseases/demons (STDs) most of them host in their bodies.
There is always dignity in labour.. I'd respect a lady into tiling, painting etc. than a h0e living flashy life with no notable means of income.

Nobody gives a fvck about your respect though. Cause your respect can't do shit for them.

3 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by flokii: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Nobody gives a fvck about your respect though. Cause your respect can't do shit for them.

Right?
Same way they don't deserve pity when they go missing or end up dead cos it won't do shlt for them

2 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by imagrg(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Hookup now a thriving business in Lagos, Edo and Delta States.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2023
imagrg:
Hookup now a thriving business in Lagos, Edo and Delta States.
the whole country

2 Likes

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Hookup is prostitution...prostitution is hookup
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by imagrg(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Is Siofra here?
Please let her confirm.
Charx122:

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by imagrg(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hookup anywhere you go..it's like, no kpekus for broke men.
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Kwinesther: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Jeon:
Ask Bobrisky/James Brown

Before nko? Some men that gladly use their mothers, siblings and girlfriends for ritual na ordinary hookup go hard them if they were to be females?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2023
People be recycling old tales s everyday,are you not tired

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Kemblaze: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
The main social issue no is not about hookup and lashing cause our parents have already failed in that regards and the bridge has crumbled the main social issue on ground now is HOMOSEXUALITY we are loosing men and boys everyday, imagine you walked home to your 17yr old son been lashed by one 35yr old man that site can never be onseen

so lets focus on the issue on ground and leave issues that cant be corrected
THANK YOU smiley
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Lamanii22(f): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
It’s cause the money is earned faster and guys are ready to pay for it
Re: Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. by Lamanii22(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jeon:
Ask Bobrisky/James Brown

grin grin grin so so funny

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead / Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired / Why Does He Think His Games Will Make Me More Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.