Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up (453 Views)

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / Why Political Parties Should Do Away With Godfathers – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Ctorch: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
2023: This is old tactics, media Personality of Parties Should sit up.

Rushing to snap a stadium setting in for campaign when the candidate are not seated is an old tactics.

You guys should be trying something new this 2023. Sticking to this old jamboree is nothing but radarada.

Meanwhile there are millions of uncollected PVC, go and take yours.

Meanwhile has US Congress gotten a speaker?

Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by dustmalik: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
OP, it's 5pm already. Show us the current state of the square

3 Likes

Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Okoroawusa: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
I agree with you but this your post will make more sense if you posted the current state of events in the stadium.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Ndibunna: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Una get too much time for this country. What PDAPC is doing is to used media to desuade and discourage those that are on media and they will tag it reality. This is exactly what they are circulating. Go to the the venue take pictures and start sharing ahead..
Most of us are busy to attend campaigns or clout just wait for actions at the polls.
Goodbye Nairalanders, let me go back to the particular thread I used to camp for vawulence
Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Ndibunna: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, it's 5pm already. Show us the current state of the square

Continue waiting days are running and you need to make your parents proud.
Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by adem30: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ctorch:
2023: This is old tactics, media Personality of Parties Should sit up.

Rushing to snap a stadium setting in for campaign when the candidate are not seated is an old tactics.

You guys should be trying something new this 2023. Sticking to this old jamboree is nothing but radarada.

After all these self deciets, many of you will becomes media Bandits in February
Meanwhile there are millions of uncollected PVC, go and take yours.
Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Ctorch: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I agree with you but this your post will make more sense if you posted the current state of events in the stadium.

I belong to all political parties group and they always update it after campaign to write how they interacted with the state. The pages are there for update.
Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by Ctorch: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
adem30:
After all these self deciets, many of you will becomes media Bandits in February

You really need to be useful in life. Only foollissh ones will smuggle into a post to attach a statement. Nigeria has defformmed you psychologically and rendering you uusselless.
Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by IgOga(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ctorch:

I belong to all political parties group and they always update it after campaign to write how they interacted with the state. The pages are there for update.

After campaign photoshop in Nasarawa and Kogi did not work. Obi will not get 25% in any SW states. In Ekiti Obi will not get 15k votes. That I can assure you.

Focus on the religious divide and online hatred that you are good at. The Christian vs Muslim and the exaggeration of muslim-muslim ticket may win you some sympathy vote.

The "it is SE turn" is thesame as Tinubu saying "Emilokan"...

1 Like

Re: 2023: This Is Old Tactics, Media Personality Of Parties Should Sit Up by ItsTutsi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
E pain Nyamiri flat.head Osu!! grin grin grin cheesy

Pandora"Anini" Him Tu Lie is a failure and can't give what he doesn't have!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'buga' After Meeting With Youths In Abuja(video) / Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers / 2023: Has Archbishop Of Catenbury Endorsed Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.