Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State (57529 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Demolakay: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Na small e remain, u go soon enta market.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
I cannot wait till February when all these haters of good governance in Nigeria, will be put to shame FINALLY.
I will personally buy snipper for some and drive some to 3MB to kill themselves, and we will not miss them.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Thebigheart: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Even in their stronghold we're matching forward.

Labour Party: Forward Ever

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
My mentor
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by toye440: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekiti would never surprise me, it's all about stomach infrastructure. Give one congo of gari and they would vote even against God.
They are for sale.

E don Tay wey I shoe here, anyhow you want am I go supply you wotowoto.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by sangresan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

ObiOdense people, see una life outside.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
bentenny:

You say they are not your people yet you labelled them half-yoruba simply because they are supporting a candidate that is not from your tribe or region!
And yet i thought the least person in that region that you brag about is heavily exposed and soundly educated grin grin
Doesn't that buttress the point i was making that you are willing and ready to kill or hate your own brother to the point of tagging them just to satisfy a frail politician because he is from your region?

With this kind of mentality how are you in any way different from those herdsmen? grin
I didn't even bother to read your epistle of balderdash because most urchins like you type with a disconnected cerebrum!

The hilarious part is that after wailing uncontrollably due to your obvious disappointment of what you saw at the LP ekiti rally,you still had to use a laughing emoji to cover your premium tears... grin grin
Relax bro,just as INEC have received the last batch of BVAS for the election,we have also received the last batch of ajeepee tanks so that there will be enough for every urchin like you to wail endlessly! grin grin grin

i dont know why you are extremely bitter and frustrated, it must be hard for you to accept facts
you said "I didn't even bother to read your epistle of balderdash because most urchins like you type with a disconnected cerebrum!" but you still managed to type a full page in respond, loooooooool. come, you've just exposed yourself. if you are not bothered you will ignore it.
you see why I labelled you as an ipob terrorist, you keep trying to force me to associate with people who are not my kind. im a full blooded yoruba and I only associate with full blooded people. I don't associate myself with tainted bloods who are groomed to hate their yoruba side and stab real yorubas behind their back.
what is the relationship between herdsmen who manage cattle and someone who is patriotic and a Yoruba nationalist. you are just making unnecessary things to score cheap points. learn to keep to the topic

"Doesn't that buttress the point i was making that you are willing and ready to kill or hate your own brother to the point of tagging them just to satisfy a frail politician because he is from your region?" another trash to score point.

I understand you are bitter, the facts still remains that the real yorubas will come out on election day and vote for tinubu. the real yorubas want to show you terrorist that insults, abuse, threats and intimidation doesn't win election. they will prove to you that election is won by those that understand politics, those that have visible track record of achievements, those that are patriotic and not secessionist. when obi went to osun during the governorship election to campaign for "lasun yusuf" only imported crowd and scavengers came to the rally. we told LP and ipob terrorist that the crowd were imported and populated with ibo scavangers. they started attacking us by calling us all sort of names. this was the result, "Adeleke polled PDP 403,371 to defeat Oyetola and the APC with 375,027 votes, while Lasun Yusuf of Labour Party, LP polled 2,729." can you see the wide gap between real political parties and a party that is backed by ipob. im telling you facts and reality, if you like move crowd from one state to another, the real indigenes will turn up on election day.

my advice for you, make sure you drink alot of water before the election day because you will cry a river and stay away from any transformer. grin grin grin

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/07/2023-ex-osun-lp-guber-candidate-lasun-yusuf-dumps-peter-obi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-RlrPvb3BQ

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
OkutaNla:
Ekiti in the bag for Obidients. cool Not! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
As a youth its possible to fix nigeria and though peter obi we can

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by AsawanaDgreat: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
The future is bright
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by TemmyT002(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Damn.
I wish I were here too mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by tonididdy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
cheesy
OkutaNla:
Ekiti in the bag for Obidients. cool Not! tongue

Borat
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by boldtruthalways: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

How.much were you paid to be dropping this garbage in every post. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Bimpe29: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Awada kerikeri
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:

i dont know why you are extremely bitter and frustrated, it must be hard for you to accept facts
you said "I didn't even bother to read your epistle of balderdash because most urchins like you type with a disconnected cerebrum!" but you still managed to type a full page in respond, loooooooool. come, you've just exposed yourself. if you are not bothered you will ignore it.
you see why I labelled you as an ipob terrorist, you keep trying to force me to associate with people who are not my kind. im a full blooded yoruba and I only associate with full blooded people. I don't associate myself with tainted bloods who are groomed to hate their yoruba side and stab real yorubas behind their back.
what is the relationship between herdsmen who manage cattle and someone who is patriotic and a Yoruba nationalist. you are just making unnecessary things to score cheap points. learn to keep to the topic

"Doesn't that buttress the point i was making that you are willing and ready to kill or hate your own brother to the point of tagging them just to satisfy a frail politician because he is from your region?" another trash to score point.

I understand you are bitter, the facts still remains that the real yorubas will come out on election day and vote for tinubu. the real yorubas want to show you terrorist that insults, abuse, threats and intimidation doesn't win election. they will prove to you that election is won by those that understand politics, those that have visible track record of achievements, those that are patriotic and not secessionist. when obi went to osun during the governorship election to campaign for "lasun yusuf" only imported crowd and scavengers came to the rally. we told LP and ipob terrorist that the crowd were imported and populated with ibo scavangers. they started attacking us by calling us all sort of names. this was the result, "Adeleke polled PDP 403,371 to defeat Oyetola and the APC with 375,027 votes, while Lasun Yusuf of Labour Party, LP polled 2,729." can you see the wide gap between real political parties and a party that is backed by ipob. im telling you facts and reality, if you like move crowd from one state to another, the real indigenes will turn up on election day.

my advice for you, make sure you drink alot of water before the election day because you will cry a river and stay away from any transformer. grin grin grin

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/07/2023-ex-osun-lp-guber-candidate-lasun-yusuf-dumps-peter-obi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-RlrPvb3BQ
Please dont tell me you burnt your fingers typing another epistle of lamentations that i will never read even at gunpoint! grin grin
The problem with deluded urchins like you is that you are too confused and doubleminded to even understand what is going on around you!

Bitter? Are you sure you even know the meaning? If you did,you will discover you are the very epitome of bitterness ad infinitum grin grin

Check the thread and your tale of balderdash and you will realize the contradiction and hooooge amount of premium tears that you have shed because you could not believe or comprehend how an acclaimed irrelevant and inconsequential Peter Obi could muster a good crowd at a state that is seen as a stronghold of your balablu paymaster.....I hope you don't locate the nearest sniper when he shows up in lagos for his rally because your paymaster will not shed a tear for U ohh cheesy cheesy

I dont even know why you make reference to Osun state guber election unless you have drifted off tangent thanks largely to a disconnected cerebrum which i had earlier alluded to grin grin

Once again I reiterate that you be patient and wait for your turn to get your own airtight fitted ajeepee tank for your tears that will be offered to you free of charge! cheesy

Be patient Uncle! grin grin

In the meantime,please more shalaye and epistles with and an outpour of premium tearsgrin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by 77up(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
tuborme:
If you see 10 people in Obi’s rally, those people are his real supporters!

For someone who does not rent crowd, this is impressive
and those 10 people will make him president? You know wetting you dey yan so tongue
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Anaedo1: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi should stop renting big places for campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2023
bentenny:

Please dont tell me you burnt your fingers typing another epistle of lamentations that i will never read even at gunpoint! grin grin
The problem with deluded urchins like you is that you are too confused and doubleminded to even understand what is going on around you!

Bitter? Are you sure you even know the meaning? If you did,you will discover you are the very epitome of bitterness ad infinitum grin grin

Check the thread and your tale of balderdash and you will realize the contradiction and hooooge amount of premium tears that you have shed because you could not believe or comprehend how an acclaimed irrelevant and inconsequential Peter Obi could muster a good crowd at a state that is seen as a stronghold of your balablu paymaster.....I hope you don't locate the nearest sniper when he shows up in lagos for his rally because your paymaster will not shed a tear for U ohh cheesy cheesy

I dont even know why you make reference to Osun state guber election unless you have drifted off tangent thanks largely to a disconnected cerebrum which i had earlier alluded to grin grin

Once again I reiterate that you be patient and wait for your turn to get your own airtight fitted ajeepee tank for your tears that will be offered to you free of charge! cheesy

Be patient Uncle! grin grin

In the meantime,please more shalaye and epistles with and an outpour of premium tearsgrin grin

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
keep fooling yourself, you read it and you became even extremely more bitter.

you said "The problem with deluded urchins like you is that you are too confused and doubleminded to even understand what is going on around you!" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool another bitterness

you said "Check the thread and your tale of balderdash and you will realize the contradiction and hooooge amount of premium tears that you have shed because you could not believe or comprehend how an acclaimed irrelevant and inconsequential Peter Obi could muster a good crowd at a state that is seen as a stronghold of your balablu paymaster.....I hope you don't locate the nearest sniper when he shows up in lagos for his rally because your paymaster will not shed a tear for U ohh cheesy cheesy" looooool facts is affecting you like the side effect of Chloroquine. grin grin

"I dont even know why you make reference to Osun state guber election unless you have drifted off tangent thanks largely to a disconnected cerebrum which i had earlier alluded to grin grin" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you are sooooo bitter you end up typing jargons with multiple spelling errors. i can barely read it, you sound like obi's interview with CNN talking like a stamara.

sorry I nailed you with facts. just remember to drink alot of water and stay away from any transformers and highway. looooooool sole loser
2k votes await you in ekiti loooooooooool
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2023
saintrow1:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
keep fooling yourself, you read it and you became even extremely more bitter.

you said "The problem with deluded urchins like you is that you are too confused and doubleminded to even understand what is going on around you!" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool another bitterness

you said "Check the thread and your tale of balderdash and you will realize the contradiction and hooooge amount of premium tears that you have shed because you could not believe or comprehend how an acclaimed irrelevant and inconsequential Peter Obi could muster a good crowd at a state that is seen as a stronghold of your balablu paymaster.....I hope you don't locate the nearest sniper when he shows up in lagos for his rally because your paymaster will not shed a tear for U ohh cheesy cheesy" looooool facts is affecting you like the side effect of Chloroquine. grin grin

"I dont even know why you make reference to Osun state guber election unless you have drifted off tangent thanks largely to a disconnected cerebrum which i had earlier alluded to grin grin" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you are sooooo bitter you end up typing jargons with multiple spelling errors. i can barely read it, you sound like obi's interview with CNN talking like a stamara.

sorry I nailed you with facts. just remember to drink alot of water and stay away from any transformers and highway. looooooool sole loser
2k votes await you in ekiti loooooooooool
Eleyi gidigan grin
The more you burn your fingers while typing epistles with premium tears the more your lose an ounce of the available brain cells required to make proper sense!
What a pathetically horrifying situation that oga balablu has consigned you to the point that thickheadedness has now become engrained in your forehead!

Like I said,wait for your turn to receive our airtight ajeepee tanks for proper wailing!
Uncle we don't need you to waste ur tears esp during this dry harmattan season grin

Now wipe your eyes & go sleep before you wet your bed with tears and think you don dey bed wet like your down payment bollie oga grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by onuman: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

I thought you believed that all Yoruba are for Tinubu.
You never knew that it's some ethno-religious bigots in Yoruba land who follow Tinubu. Enlightened Yorubas can't touch Tinubu's presidential ambition, not even with a long pole.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2023
bentenny:

Eleyi gidigan grin
The more you burn your fingers while typing epistles with premium tears the more your lose an ounce of the available brain cells required to make proper sense!
What a pathetically horrifying situation that oga balablu has consigned you to the point that thickheadedness has now become engrained in your forehead!

Like I said,wait for your turn to receive our airtight ajeepee tanks for proper wailing!
Uncle we don't need you to waste ur tears esp during this dry harmattan season grin

Now wipe your eyes & go sleep before you wet your bed with tears and think you don dey bed wet like your down payment bollie oga grin

hahahaha, the clown is trying hard to console himself with fake lool
you've written another trash which is not related to the topic. you've been defeated with facts and you cant bounce back but to suppress your shame you've decided to start talking trash. havent you Laboured in vain now. you want me to go to sleep because you are tired of me bashing you. grin grin
dont worry, I know bed wetting is a curse in your family, its hereditary disease in your family. poverty wont let you buy diaper so continue using cotton wool as usual. grin grin
no wonder your neighbours cover their nose when you and your family are out in public. smellos grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by oneMalik: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Obi can never get up to 10k votes in the fountain of knowlegde !

Mark my worlds .
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by tk4radi: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
More
Drone photos abegg
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Gohs: 3:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Drone or no drone, OBI is coming.

Abeg go and get your PVC ready.

We're voting Peter Obi on election day.

GBAM!! like that cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by melviniyke2002(m): 3:02am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

10k paid agent......man shall not live by small change alone.......

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 4:29am On Jan 06, 2023
saintrow1:

hahahaha, the clown is trying hard to console himself with fake lool
you've written another trash which is not related to the topic. you've been defeated with facts and you cant bounce back but to suppress your shame you've decided to start talking trash. havent you Laboured in vain now. you want me to go to sleep because you are tired of me bashing you. grin grin
dont worry, I know bed wetting is a curse in your family, its hereditary disease in your family. poverty wont let you buy diaper so continue using cotton wool as usual. grin grin
no wonder your neighbours cover their nose when you and your family are out in public. smellos grin grin grin
Oops I only see one clown here!
The one who gets agitated and labels his own brother half Yoruba because of their choice!
Like I said,your warp reasoning is no different from the herdsmen!
Yet you claim to be exposed?
The only good news about your latest tale of cabbage is that you have managed to curb your previous tales by moonlight
At least there is still some sort of mini redemption that can emanate from an obviously haphazard reasoning that has been heavily corrupted by roasted agbado and electrified bollie grin
The bed wet part is an advise because you seem to be writing in pain and anguish and I didn't want you to think you have started bedwetting grin

By the way,Heard your balablu oga scored another banger yesterday and your WhatsApp group chats have been fruitlessly figuring out the streams of benighted excuses to give the press! grin
Chai at this stage I don't envy you urchins... It must really be hard trying to sell an expired milk product like your paymaster grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Feel for yourself instead

Stop quoting that guy with name unfairlife or what. I have cast spell on him. His life will never be fair to him till he die
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by cquared: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Feel for your miserable self
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2023
bentenny:

Oops I only see one clown here!
The one who gets agitated and labels his own brother half Yoruba because of their choice!
Like I said,your warp reasoning is no different from the herdsmen!
Yet you claim to be exposed?
The only good news about your latest tale of cabbage is that you have managed to curb your previous tales by moonlight
At least there is still some sort of mini redemption that can emanate from an obviously haphazard reasoning that has been heavily corrupted by roasted agbado and electrified bollie grin
The bed wet part is an advise because you seem to be writing in pain and anguish and I didn't want you to think you have started bedwetting grin

By the way,Heard your balablu oga scored another banger yesterday and your WhatsApp group chats have been fruitlessly figuring out the streams of benighted excuses to give the press! grin
Chai at this stage I don't envy you urchins... It must really be hard trying to sell an expired milk product like your paymaster grin

Describing Obidients, Fani kayode said:

"These are angry people who crawl out from under the rocks, go on social media and vent their anger.

.....but I can tell u half of them don’t make the population of voters with PVC.”

you are one of them that fani kayode is referring too. grin grin grin
you are one of the bitter leaf member grin grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Ogunleti01: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Weep Not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.