Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine (48864 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
SlyFoxxY2K23:

Nobody does. Every country is primarily looking out for their own self interest despite what some naive fools on this forum think.

The only difference is not every country invades and destroys smaller countries in the name of “democracy” then leave them in ruins after exploiting their resources like America does.

Can you please help me with any amount of money

Please
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by silibaba: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Numerouno94:

No country lends anoda county or continent an helping hand without an agenda. Buh U nd I know that wat US nd the West has done for Africa is commendable cos they owe Africa no shit. They hv done wat our so called leaders hv refused to do.They hv on numerous occasions refunded our money looted by greedy politicians like Abacha; remember they can confiscate those cash nd nothing will happen.

Now my question is, do u tink countries like Russia, North Korea, China and Iran will give a shit abt Africa like the US nd her allies have done?
And my second question is, wat have Russia, North Korea, Iran nd China done to Alleviate the suffering in Africa thus far? nd pls don't mention China's loan to Buhari; that one no b help buh a pure trap.

Russia hate slavery. They never colonized any country because they abhor oppressor. That's why they are trying to liberate Africans through this war.

Just keep your fingers crossed. You will see what will happen if Russia wins.

Ghana have stop paying for petrol with dollars from US. They now use their Gold. There is a deep reason for that. Go and research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by khadaffi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The invasion of Afghanistan was in response to the terrorist attacked on American soil that occurred on September 11, 2001. Al Qaeda admitted all responsibility and they were being protected by the ruling Taliban. The U.S. and the U.K. sent in troops to go after them and topple the Taliban government with the assistance of the Northern Alliance rebels. The latter would form the new government. While those goals had a great deal of success, a large presence of International troops were needed to aid the fight once the Taliban formed an insurgency that would become the main problem. They were needed to help the new government that was far too corrupt and weak to handle the civil war on its own. undecided

As for iraq. Saddam Hussein was a brutal thug that terrorized his own citizens and invaded his neighbors, given his flagrant disrespect for international law during the invasion of Kuwait it’s only logical that had the US not intervened he would’ve represented an even larger threat to the free world with the added power of Kuwait’s oil reserves.
No space for religious terrorist..I'm sorry! grin

You see.... I was really laughing hard reading what you wrote. I don't want to call it rubbish because I believe what you wrote is what you sincerely believe. Now before I start responding to you, let me remind you what you posted that prompted me to give that reply so that we don't move off track.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should USA invade Russia when they weren't attacked directly?
My question is:why is Putin yet to overrun Ukraine? grin

Y'all said the war was gonna last a week but here we are.. grin

Your question above seems to mean that the USA only attack countries that attack them directly. Which I said was not so hence I gave an example of Afghanistan and Iraq (there are other examples). You then started mentioning of Al Qaeda. Is the Taliban Al-Qaeda? If you say the Taliban were shielding Al Qaeda, and Al Qaeda was the one that attacked the US. does that not mean that the Taliban did not attack the US directly?

As for your response for attacking Iraq, I think even from your answer, it is clear the Iraq government did not attack the US directly.

Whether what they did was right or wrong is a topic for another day. I just wanted you to know the US is also known for attacking countries that did not attack them directly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by losky83: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eurasia:

Putin is fighting for your liberation but you're too ignorant to see it
OH MY GOD, WHAT DA H. E. L. L ARE YOU? PEOPLE(HUMANS) ARE BEING KILLED BY PUTIN
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Eurasia: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
losky83:
OH MY GOD, WHAT DA H. E. L. L ARE YOU? PEOPLE(HUMANS) ARE BEING KILLED BY PUTIN

Putin should be killing the modafvckers till they receive some sense. Why would Ukraine side with the US to challenge a whole Russia? They want Russia down and destroyed.
I'm glad Putin is a strong leader

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by grandstar(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Adjovi:

Because Russia is bringing it up now it's fake right. No point arguing with people who are in love with their slave masters. Have a good day

Oga,
The Bible says "the naïve one believes every word".

Donald Trump was fond of using the term 'fake news'. Before simply accepting any news information, you need to dig deep to confirm its accuracy. That is what you call research. I was in Unilag during the time of Abacha. I was in Lag during the time of Sowore. I was in Jaja hall the same year he was student union head.

That period, any news emanating from government controlled media was taken with a pinch of salt. It couldn't be trusted. The news from private media was better. If these wrote anti-government articles, be sure of the police sealing off their premises and hounding their journalists. [b]The News [/b]magazine during that period was shut down and they had to print their magazines underground.

The news about genocide by Ukrainian forces in formerly controlled Russian areas isn't true. Only Tass, Russian controlled news outlet was the carrier of the news. Even the Iranian news outlet debunked a genocide happened. Yet, Iran and Russia are chummy.

Any genocide committed was by the Russians. This isn't the first time. In Chechnya, they bombed it willy-nilly and committed shocking crimes.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by losky83: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

Putin should be killing the modafvckers till they receive some sense. Why would Ukraine side with the US to challenge a whole Russia? They want Russia down and destroyed.
I'm glad Putin is a strong leader
HOW OLD ARE U? .I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT UR A CHILD.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tiopii: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2023
silibaba:

Russia hate slavery. They never colonized any country because they abhor oppressor. That's why they are trying to liberate Africans through this war.

Ghana have stop paying for petrol with dollars from US. They now use their Gold. There is a deep reason for that. Go and research.

Read bout the history of Russia and how they interact with their neighbours. they didn't need to take Africans as slaves cos they had neighbors they could expoipt instead. Same way Europe underdeveloped Africa, same way Russia has underdeveloped Eastern Europe and parts of central Asia. Both the US and Russia follow National interest above anything else. Even the Land grabbing and war is an act to continue the enslavement of Ukrainians, who they don't want outside their influence.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by BentizilL: 5:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Read bout the history of Russia and how they interact with their neighbours. they didn't need to take Africans as slaves cos they had neighbors they could expoipt instead. Same way Europe underdeveloped Africa, same way Russia has underdeveloped Eastern Europe and parts of central Asia. Both the US and Russia follow National interest above anything else. Even the Land grabbing and war is an act to continue the enslavement of Ukrainians, who they don't want outside their influence.
There's nothing like a Ukrainian state, they're all one people...
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Eurasia: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
losky83:
HOW OLD ARE U? .I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT UR A CHILD.

Freedom must come at all cost, you have been totally brainwashed
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

NATO started the war if you don't know, you can keep on deceiving yourself. Russia will keep responding to them

At least you clowns have stopped babbling about ‘Special Military Operation’
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

If by this 2023 , you still feels Russia is in Ukraine for War. Then something is wrong with you.

Russia is in Ukraine for world peace . It signifies the beginning of the liberation of the world from the shackles of Evil powers, spearheaded by Nato, Eu and the west.

Evil people who go about spending billions of dollars on Medical healthcare and research but still encourages mental disorderliness in the form of homosexuality.
Clown.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
michlins:
So after Christmas, you continue bombing everyone and everything else.

Una well done. I just pity Ukraine sha. It will probably take a generation to rebuild the infrastructure that has been destroyed
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were worse than these. Ukraine will spring back faster economically with enormous support. You should be thinking of Russia.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude listen to your confused self... grin
From special operation to not in a "war" to celebrating the temporary ceasefire.

We won't give space for religious terrorist to get hold of power.. Ukraine will get all the help it needs to protect itself from an invader.. Israel is doing a wonderful job.. dealing with those extremist minions.. no space.. I repeat no space for religious terrorist.. grin grin

Bow on your kneels for the great eagle is here to deal with y'all .. ask Saddam Hussein... Osama bin laden.. gadaffi and other terrorist how we cut them off .. grin
As for your too obvious wild terrorist religious ideology and hate against the western world yve been spreading.. from supporting BS to indirectly justifying the Taliban's ban on women enrollment in a university.. that sh## don't work no more.. at least the homosexuals aren't bombing the whole place.. who's responsible for terrorist activities around the world? All In the name of a clown god.. grin

These same set of religious beasts are in France.. an European country.. committing all sort of stabbing in the name of their god.. same way they tend to destroy anything.. trying to control everything.. you can't hate the west.. we have a way of dealing with monstrous terrorist.. I'm not surprised you support terrorist acts.. BS! undecided
Ignore that bitter soul.
Focus on the best things this first quarter of the year.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
kingamaa:
Temporary ceasefire

When is this unfortunate and preventable war going to end

USA stoking the embers of the flame

Ukrainians bearing the brunt

May God have mercy
..and grant you basic comprehensive ability this new year. Amen.
You're blessed.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
matm:
If it's done for Christ, then it shld be a permanent ceasefire.
If he's doing a ceasefire for Christ ,who did he begin the invasion for? The same Christ?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by kingamaa(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Karnice600:

..and grant you basic comprehensive ability this new year. Amen.
You're blessed.
... and grant you wisdom and maturity to read between the lines and sieve the chaff from the wheat
Happy new year
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
silibaba:

African countries will benefit more if Russia wins. Especially countries colonized by those wicked western countries.

Putin is fighting EU, US, France, UK etc through Ukraine.

If you don't gerit, then forgerit.

Talking nonsense.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by silibaba: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Karnice600:

Talking nonsense.

Rest Biko.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Karnice600: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
silibaba:

Rest Biko.

com'on gerraruhear mehn.
iranucious somebori
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by silibaba: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Karnice600:

com'on gerraruhear mehn.
iranucious somebori

Lakpa lakpa for head didirin.

What do you know about world politics?.

Your tears is deliciously sweet.

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Sanbuchi: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Numerouno94:

No country lends anoda county or continent an helping hand without an agenda. Buh U nd I know that wat US nd the West has done for Africa is commendable cos they owe Africa no shit. They hv done wat our so called leaders hv refused to do.They hv on numerous occasions refunded our money looted by greedy politicians like Abacha; remember they can confiscate those cash nd nothing will happen.

Now my question is, do u tink countries like Russia, North Korea, China and Iran will give a shit abt Africa like the US nd her allies have done?
And my second question is, wat have Russia, North Korea, Iran nd China done to Alleviate the suffering in Africa thus far? nd pls don't mention China's loan to Buhari; that one no b help buh a pure trap.

what fucking aids (help) are you talking about?
Russia, china, Iran and North Korea have not stolen from Africa like the USA with their fake help that is not worth a day resources taken... Europeans and the USA have stolen from Africa alot...it hurts because our schools don't teach such..
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Numerouno94(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sanbuchi:

what fucking aids (help) are you talking about?
Russia, china, Iran and North Korea have not stolen from Africa like the USA [b][/b]with their fake help that is not worth a day resources taken... Europeans and the USA have stolen from Africa alot...it hurts because our schools don't teach such..

@ The bolded sentence, can u pls tell me wat the US has stolen from Africa? Pls I really do need an urgent answer.

It's like some of u re ignorant of the fact that the US was also colonized by GB.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Sanbuchi: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Numerouno94:

@ The bolded sentence, can u pls tell me wat the US has stolen from Africa? Pls I really do need an urgent answer.

It's like some of u re ignorant of the fact that the US was also colonized by GB.

read more on why people don't want the west in their territories again....
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Arizoner: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I don't v a personal problem with you. But I see you support evil?
How ll you be handling women especially those that question your excesses?
i'm well equipped. Cant wait to have you in my arms
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arizoner:
i'm well equipped. Cant wait to have you in my arms
Is that you, your other account?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Arizoner: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Is that you, your other account?
which account
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tiopii: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2023
BentizilL:

There's nothing like a Ukrainian state, they're all one people...

you can't decide for them bro, and they have all the features of a state. They have the right to decide their future. even pikin go leave him parents house one day
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by BentizilL: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tiopii:

you can't decide for them bro, and they have all the features of a state. They have the right to decide their future. even pikin go leave him parents house one day
Ukraine and Russia are one and they've no right to a state...
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tiopii: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Ukraine and Russia are one and they've no right to a state...

The state they already have and are defending lmao
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tiopii: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
silibaba:

you obv know nothing bout Russia. Russia are not oppressors? Ukraine, Poland, Finland, Sweden and host of other countries would disagree
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by BentizilL: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tiopii:

The state they already have and are defending lmao
Ukrainian state was a scam by the Bolsheviks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.