Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2838 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by richidinho(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning grin
Very simple question can Tinubu pull crowd in any southeast state without inducement through governors or party Chieftains, he still have enough to spend once, the deadline for cashless is due he will be handicap, thank God Buhari know Tinubu is a rogue, they will cage him soon
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

TINUBU and Atiku will share the meagre 5% votes that has been reduced drastically to 3% by IPOB, UGM and ESN
No tribe can be compare to Igbos in Nigeria, Igbos are well spread across Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
How far has the well spreads taken you and your fellow igbos to in the presidency?

You igbos are born wailers

You are known for supporting losers

You often fight already lost battle
Watchout especially Lagos, Rivers and Abuja
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
How far has the well spreads taken you and your fellow igbos to in the presidency?

BVAS has come to stay grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119744313:
Labour party presidential campaign rally in Ado Ekiti
Were his supporters has been waiting for him since morning, when he was having interactions with traditional rulers and major stakeholders in Ekiti
nlpfmod

Watch the video through this link

https://fb.watch/hSM9bFvCPD/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0So9XnLYgYTXRx3PPdRSAJEBrHryR3Wbs1Bge5iT5s1FuhURPm19HLgw1RrdBehtPl&id=100082626437073

Mods don't want to move this to front page because Nairaland belongs to APC.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119746142:
Obi is pushing a different game, he will not spend shishi to mobilise supporters for rally unlike PDP and APC who ever you see on his campaign ground are genuine supporters, mind you rally doesn't determine who will win the next president, people that come for rally is not up to 5% of voters in a given state. Just few weeks to go

Walahi talahi na 2k dem dey take mobilize people.

They even get free buses wey dey carry them go rally ground.

Peter Obi won’t see up to 10k vote in the whole of Ekiti. Infact if he make 10k votes, INEC should declare him winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119744313:
Labour party presidential campaign rally in Ado Ekiti
Were his supporters has been waiting for him since morning, when he was having interactions with traditional rulers and major stakeholders in Ekiti
nlpfmod

Watch the video through this link

https://fb.watch/hSM9bFvCPD/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0So9XnLYgYTXRx3PPdRSAJEBrHryR3Wbs1Bge5iT5s1FuhURPm19HLgw1RrdBehtPl&id=100082626437073

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Walahi talahi na 2k dem dey take mobilize people.

They even get free buses wey dey carry them go rally ground.

Peter Obi won’t see up to 10k vote in the whole of Ekiti. Infact if he make 10k votes, INEC should declare him winner.
Labour party has no budget for inducement of supporters for presidential campaign rally unlike Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119746740:

Watchout especially Lagos, Rivers and Abuja
I'm not in nigeria right now but when i was in lagos a couple months ago, all i saw was tinubu tunubu everywhere with a couple of obi and atiku posters scattered around. I saw more atiku billboards than obi. I really don't know why igbos online think that only they will vote in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by OkutaNla: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119746142:
Obi is pushing a different game, he will not spend shishi to mobilise supporters for rally unlike PDP and APC who ever you see on his campaign ground are genuine supporters, mind you rally doesn't determine who will win the next president, people that come for rally is not up to 2% of voters in a given state. Just few weeks to go[/b]

Guy, so you still dey push this 'no shishi' format wey don cast? cheesy You are the only mumu still believing that crap.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
ogunara:

I'm not in nigeria right now but when i was in lagos a couple months ago, all i saw was tinubu tunubu everywhere with a couple of obi and atiku posters scattered around. I saw more atiku billboards than obi. I really don't know why igbos online think that only they will vote in lagos
You are ignorant Lagos state government refused LP billboards in Lagos State, however Obi will win in Lagos go and mark not by how many Posters or billboards
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
OkutaNla:

Guy, so you still dey push this 'no shishi' format wey don cast? cheesy You are the only mumu still believing that crap.
Fake account from Tinubu's camp we know how you guys operate show me the video, I can show videos of APC and PDP sharing money to supporters that came for their rallies
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

BVAS was used in ekiti state governorship election where APC won

BVAS was used in PDP governorship election where APC has over 360k votes

LP struggle to get 1k votes

What else do you have to say Nwanne?
Otondo Obi wasn't contesting for governor of Ekiti state and Osun, an incumbent governor of Osun who is Tinubu's cousin lost election in presence of Tinubu and 12 APC governors that were in Osun on election day how about that?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119749020:

You are ignorant Lagos state government refused LP billboards in Lagos State, however Obi will win in Lagos go and mark not by how many Posters or billboards
Proof? Pdp billboards are allowed but lp is not? Cap. I heard people talking about jandor in pdp for governor but no one was talking about LP. It’s not about billboards or posters but if you think that doesn’t matter you’re delusional. Can you tell me how obi will beat tinubu in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119749020:

In addition, you and your likes who are clearly igbo supremacist are the backbone of obi supporters. So tell me why the 80% yorubas in lagos should vote for igbo supremacist agenda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Afamed: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
ogunara:

Proof? Pdp billboards are allowed but lp is not? Cap. I heard people talking about jandor in pdp for governor but no one was talking about LP. It’s not about billboards or posters but if you think that doesn’t matter you’re delusional. Can you tell me how obi will beat tinubu in Lagos?

Dont waste your time and energy with that boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Rebelutionary: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
There are more police officers in the crowd than the real zombidents
Hahahahahaha....u don come again! Abeg no kee me with laugh...ahn ahn..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by ahiboilandgas: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119745447:

I feel your pain grin grin you guys were busy posting empty stadium, this is organic supporters, one kobo waste given to single soul to come for the rally cheesy
organic chemistry abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by IDeyNL: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Is your life better?

Don't forget to pay rent to your Igbo landlord if not you'll be thrown out.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Roboto11: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
IDeyNL:

Is your life better?

Don't forget to pay rent to your Igbo landlord if not you'll be thrown out.

It is easy to tell who lived in the village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc's Binani Becomes The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria History / Eid Kabir: Governor Adeleke Escapes Assassination Attempt / 2007 Presidential Election: Orji Uzor Kalu's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.