Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2807 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Labour party presidential campaign rally in Ado Ekiti
Were his supporters has been waiting for him since morning, when he was having interactions with traditional rulers and major stakeholders in Ekiti
nlpfmod

Watch the video through this link

https://fb.watch/hSM9bFvCPD/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0So9XnLYgYTXRx3PPdRSAJEBrHryR3Wbs1Bge5iT5s1FuhURPm19HLgw1RrdBehtPl&id=100082626437073

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let the tears flow under this post.

Urchins, you can now delete your propaganda pictures from your phones.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by falcon01: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
He ain't gonna win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by jacida: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Politicians have confiscated our minds. I can't imagine supporting a Looter who doesn't have me in their plans on an empty stomach. That's the height of it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Addme: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Can we see an aerial view. Want to check something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Chai

This is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
You feel for someone better than everybody that will come out of your generation? You must be a clown

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Pakute: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cropped pictures without videos, the same set of pictures I have been seeing everywhere. Is this the only 3 set of pictures you were told to share on your WhatsApp group?
Ok, I remember, Kogi rally had no video too but only empty seats. Anyways, we had seen the full caimpaign ground and I can only say Ekiti people are more wicked than Kogi people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
More

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You feel for someone better than everybody that will come out of your generation? You must be a clown
Hahahahaha

Obi show of shame dey shame me biko grin

No be by force to campaign na grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Watch the video through this link below
https://fb.watch/hSM9bFvCPD/
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Landowner101(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
The best man for the job.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
More from Ado Ekiti
Nlpfmod

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol.

how you see the rally? Is Peter Obi still cumming?

Peter Obi keep beating his own record of low turnout. Even with the free bus and 2k dem dey offer people for Ekiti, they still can’t get up to 1000 people to their rally.

Tomorrow they will do poll that say Obi will win 60% of Ekiti coz then he Christian. Obiiidiots are premium comedians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by tolue42(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ahhhhh... Make I no talk oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Afamed: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
There are more police officers in the crowd than the real zombidents

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Otuegbe: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

ur really working for ur money
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol.

how you see the rally? Is Peter Obi still cumming?

Peter Obi keep beating his own record of low turnout. Even with the free bus and 2k dem dey offer people for Ekiti, they still can’t get up to 1000 people to their rally.

Tomorrow they will do poll that say Obi will win 60% of Ekiti coz then he Christian. Obiiidiots are premium comedians.
Showing pictures when the rally has started grin I hope you watch the video
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Polchiz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pakute:
Cropped pictures without videos, the same set of pictures I have been seeing everywhere. Is this the only 3 set of pictures you were told to share on your WhatsApp group?
Ok, I remember, Kogi rally had no video too but only empty seats. Anyways, we had seen the full caimpaign ground and I can only say Ekiti people are more wicked than Kogi people.
The video is attached fool!
You took your picture so early so that you can masturbate on it.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119745284:

Showing pictures when the rally has started grin I hope you watch the video

This is the vide we’re Obi is speaking.

https://twitter.com/currentucheuche/status/1611048151217016857?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Obi show of shame is embarrassing

No be by force to campaign biko

Obi is so embarrassing sincerely
I feel your pain grin grin you guys were busy posting empty stadium, this is organic supporters, one kobo waste given to single soul to come for the rally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

This is the vide we’re Obi is speaking.

https://twitter.com/currentucheuche/status/1611048151217016857?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ
Splendid without inducement, I will respect Tinubu if he can campaign in any southeastern state without pay 5k to supporters to come for his rally and pull this kind of crowd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Pakute: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Polchiz:

The video is attached fool!
You took your picture so early so that you can masturbate on it.
Are you aware the picture was taken when Obi was on the podium?.. a few people gathered around the podium leaving acres of empty spaces behind. I checked the FP and it was same set of pictures without video as we can see Asiwaju's rally in Edo with video making the FP.
Obi lule!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Pakute: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

We no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign

Go ask Obi ex convict Doyin Okupe he go tell you wotsup
Can Tinubu pull this kind of crowd without inducing people to come for his rally , I'm not expecting Obi to win in Ekiti and Osun, Obi will win Lagos, do credible well in Oyo, Ondo and Ogun
Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119745661:

Splendid without inducement, I will respect Tinubu if he can campaign in any southeastern state without pay 5k to supporters to come for his rally and pull this kind of crowd grin grin

lol, hope you know way na 2k Peter Obi people pay Ekiti people today. Na the normal info for street be that.

You can see that Ekiti people no even rate the clown. Can you see how scanty the stadium is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by tinsel: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
You don your lab and photoshop and come back OP,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

lol, hope you know way na 2k Peter Obi people pay Ekiti people today. Na the normal info for street be that.

You can see that Ekiti people no even rate the clown. Can you see how scanty the stadium is?
Obi is pushing a different game, he will not spend shishi to mobilise supporters for rally unlike PDP and APC who ever you see on his campaign ground are genuine supporters, mind you rally doesn't determine who will win the next president, people that come for rally is not up to 2% of voters in a given state. Just few weeks to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Deserves National Award For Doing This Against Atiku (photos) / Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 / Why Amazon Should Sue INEC And Demand Billions Of Dollars In Damages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.