Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu (3185 Views)

Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu has fired at Obasanjo over his endorsement of Peter Obi. He said Obasanjo has no brain.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid02N592Hrf5g2aav2ciuCTW2s736pfFnTHN1FXMSxsLS3fud3SCm2HY7Z5rSzFgmvSYl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obasanjo is mentally sound. Tinubu that claims to have a brain is making ridiculous gaffes up and down.

God bless PDAPC."

-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."

-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."

-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"

-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."

-"A townhall meeting is different from Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."

-"Broom! broom!! broom!!! brooooommm."

-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"

-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."

-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."

-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”

It's better to have no brain and be mentally sound than have a brain that is useless, licking microphone for you to TEST it.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu has fired at Obasanjo over his endorsement of Peter Obi. He said Obasanjo has no brain.

This kind of his desperation will make him lose even the little votes he would he get in 2023 General Election

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
That Endorsement pain Tinubu and his BATstards gan

5 days now and they can't get over it

God is wonderful

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
derecho:
That Endorsement pain Tinubu and his BATstards gan
To the bone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Obalacam(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
I find it hard to believe that tinubu will go so low in calling obj brainless

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
jmoore:
Put the link, for us to know he actually said so.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Put the link, for us to know he actually said so.
I have modified the post. The Facebook link to the video is there.

5 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Robinmido(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
That is how sore losers behave.

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
I honestly feel for Tinubu seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Pasuma the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in Jos is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for Tinubu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wonders shall never end. The best president Nigeria has ever heard is brainless according to bulaba. Must be the side effect of that thing grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Scream(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Says someone that was licking the microphone because he was told to test the microphone.

8 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Panda7(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
eme logo
Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Scream:
Says someone that was licking the microphone because he was told to test the microphone.
say no more

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Ddokie: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obj never said anything to BAT, he only wrote a letter to youths on the need for their participation in the forthcoming elections due to the misgovernance of apc, while endorsing PO. For that purpose, BAT is abusing him publicly.

What a shame of a man. I am ashamed of all the young men and women supporting such a thug.

Compare him with PO that has been directly insulted by Soludo, Arthur Eze, uzodinma, mbaka, BAT, Atiku, Kwankwaso etc, and he has never responded with an insult.

Peter Obi is a much more better human being than BAT.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by drlateef: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

This kind of his desperation will make him lose even the little votes he would he get in 2023 General Election

Who told you that? We all know Obasanjo as a vindictive wicked person. Tinubu is saying the truth. Obasanjo has no electoral value in north and southwest. Only IPOB know Obasanjo because his father is from Anambra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
drlateef:

Who told you that? We all know Obasanjo as a vindictive wicked person. Tinubu is saying the truth. Obasanjo has no electoral value in north and southwest. Only IPOB know Obasanjo because his father is from Anambra.

Says a UK Peckham resident that has no PVC. grin
I noticed most of the Yoruba people like you in UK supporting Tinubu live in Peckham

13 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu, you go meet person wey no get brain for endorsement

grin no need to ask for your brain to be examined

7 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by drlateef: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Says a UK Peckham resident that has no PVC. grin
I noticed most of the Yoruba people like you in UK supporting Tinubu live in Peckham

I can tell you what’s happening in your backyard before you get to know it. You are in darkness where you are.
Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by BigYash: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
But obj doesn't lick mic nau cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Na wa
Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu is a foolish man , I thought the people he paid to be at his campaign rally will give him bloc votes , abi he's no longer confident of himself to win the election that he now insult Obasanjo for endorsing his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Omoluabi OMOWALE Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ddokie:
Obj never said anything to BAT, he only wrote a letter to youths on the need for their participation in the forthcoming elections due to the misgovernance of apc, while endorsing PO. For that purpose, BAT is abusing him publicly.

What a shame of a man. I am ashamed of all the young men and women supporting such a thug.

Compare him with PO that has been directly insulted by Soludo, Arthur Eze, uzodinma, mbaka, BAT, Atiku, Kwankwaso etc, and he has never responded with an insult.

Peter Obi is a much more better human being than BAT.

Exactly. Obasanjo merely wrote a letter and addressed it to the youths. For that singular altruistic act, Baba has been huddled and mudslinged with all manners of insults and name calling. All of a sudden, some people have lost their sense of decorum and dignity, and are just denigrating themselves in the market square.
The funny thing is that, Baba Ota has not replied any of them. Baba Ota doesn't care what they say, they can scream till they turn blue in the face, on election day, Obi will get elected and heaven will not fall, period!

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Felabrity: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
1. Obasanjo is older than him
2. No one is jealous of a druglord
3. He went to take pictures with the same Obasanjo he was calling names
4. Yoruba people are said to be the people that respects their elders alot but here is their emi lokan insulting a two time Nigerian president and a former military general, publicly
5. Ogun kee any urchin wey go talk say make dem no cause Tinubu again because of his old age

8 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
People are hungry and facing hardship in the country and this one is talking rubbish.

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

5 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid02N592Hrf5g2aav2ciuCTW2s736pfFnTHN1FXMSxsLS3fud3SCm2HY7Z5rSzFgmvSYl/?app=fbl
How low can Tinubu goes? It's certain that the man's brain has failed him.

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by Suunnn(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
jmoore:

Hahaahaaa
Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by yemobrown(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
How can Bola Ahmed Timubu call our 2 time former president (Baba Obasanjo Olusegun) brainless?
This is shades of wrong; Classless from Timubu!

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Coming from the Hullaba bala blu crooner, this is hardly an insult. Charcoal pot is calling electric kettle black, no be juju be that! The same Obasanjo that Buhari described his endorsement of his presidential ambition in a 2015 interview with CNN as very crucial and important to winning many over! He even said he was so important that nothing crucial in the country is ever discussed without first seeking his counsel! That is who this shady candidate is calling brainless because he knows he has no other content to campaign with! grin

4 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by onatisi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
It serves obj right.
Isnt he the same person that was hobnobbing with tinubu and apc then and lying against gej just because of he wanted gej out?

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by faceland: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oga Bulaba, look in the mirror.
Re: "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu by faceland: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
yemobrown:
How can Bola Ahmed Timubu call our 2 time former president (Baba Obasanjo Olusegun) brainless?
This is shades of wrong; Classless from Timubu!

I wonder...
What legacy Tinubu has ever left for future generations in the form of books? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Begins Direct Flight To America / Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! / INEC To Issue 10- Year Permanent Electronic Voters' Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.