Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (61517 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2023
IreneJane:

I no blame you .. you brain is full of hates that will never make you see anything good in life . Learn learn
what is the meaning of gagaraga
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2023
johnfem321:
If you take all this gebrish he is saying seriously then you don’t understand Yoruba people.. the man is just catching a bit of cruise to make people laugh.. it doesn’t in any way depreciate is intellectual capital.. the question is what is the level of development in Lagos compared to other state? What is security compared to other state? What igr compared to other state? What is employment rate compared to other state ? This are important issues that will make people life better not been emotional and sentimental talk or been pessimistic about our bright future.. I personally don’t like Tinubu but the fact remain he is the best of the 3 candidate and he will do a good job in restoring nigerias lost glory.. also either you like it or not he going to be the president.. the least you can do is to pray for him, pray for health and wisdom for him to lead us right

Tinibu is a kingmaker.
He’s not designed to lead.
If the govt after he left, decided to misuse their office, do you think you would have anything good to say about him today?
Remember Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and all of Nigerias resources where extra pampered on Lagos.
I understand he’s originally an Ogun man, why didn’t he make his magic touch on ogun ?
Tinibu met a bouncing and thriving Lagos before his office.
It’s closeness to the Atlantic made it the first choice of any business man hence the thriving economy.

Take the seaport away from Lagos ? What’s left of her ?

I’m neither an Igbo man or a northernern but tinibu is clearly not what Nigeria needs now and you know it but you are all out to install your tribe mate by fire by thunder.

Oh btw we know a comedian when we see one…
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Let them keep forcing this old and sick man on those Gullible Nigerians. Thank God I have my PVC and I'm voting against this Evil party, APC
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Georgejeez: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
nduchucks:
Don't you people understand simple Tinubu speak?

A Gazelle is an animal in the antelope family always running around gagaraga in the bush, looking to steal kills by other animals and escaping with speed.

cheesy
Oruuehh grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Winneepye:
Gagaraga is a yoruba slang used to describe a state of excessive exhibitions or show offs. Baba knows what he is talking about.

So everyone there is expected to understand that? Why don't you just accept already that this man has a dead head?

You sound stoopidd trying to defend him
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by obyno82: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Your desperation know no bound. Are you not always ashame of yourself?

Everytime you go about filling almost the first 4 comments space of a thread with copy and paste rubbish just in a show of desperation.

Kai..

I think you are the one that is desperate dude
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ruthymoon:
Edo bva koyor bala bluu khe fo ne
are you in Edo?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
with all these balabula we can simply control regional government, resources and securities while the yoruba ogas continue to wail at the top.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
tonididdy:

Tinibu is a kingmaker.
He’s not designed to lead.
If the govt after he left, decided to misuse their office, do you think you would have anything good to say about him today?
Remember Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and all of Nigerias resources where extra pampered on Lagos.
I understand he’s originally an Ogun man, why didn’t he make his magic touch on ogun ?
Tinibu met a bouncing and thriving Lagos before his office.
It’s closeness to the Atlantic made it the first choice of any business man hence the thriving economy.

Take the seaport away from Lagos ? What’s left of her ?

I’m neither an Igbo man or a northernern but tinibu is clearly not what Nigeria needs now and you know it but you are all out to install your tribe mate by fire by thunder.

Oh btw we know a comedian when we see one…

You are just a frustrated idiot writing nonsense without substance. All what you have written is junks. You are actually frustrated in pain. I did a seven hours intensive analysis on you few months ago and found out you are an IBO contrary to your claim. I once mistaken you for Yerima - the Northern Youth Leader.

All what you wrote about Lagos, Lagos before Tinubu and the present Lagos is the cry of a frustrated idiot who is suffering from bitterness and frustration. I would have taken you on issues but you have not dwelt on issues rather, only attacking Tinubu's intellect and courage and legacy. Obasanjo as president said Lagos is a jungle twice and on one of those occasion say only animals can survive Lagos. Abdukarim Adisa as Minister of Works under Abacha abandoned Lagos and made similar comments. I don't need to remind you of various battles Tinubu fought against Obasanjo for Lagos to get to where it is today.

You cried bla bla in Bayelsa and gra gra in Edo but Tinubu was in Kano before Edo. No person dead or alive has fought the kind of battle Tinubu has fought and is still fighting in Nigeria political history. Tinubu is fighting an intensive spiritual war. This is in addition to physical, mental and psychological warfare. No person has ever fought such war in Nigeria political history, not even Awolowo. IGP of Police Idris Ibrahim as IG in 2018 once suffered what Tinubu is passing through. Tinubu has overcome and will win.

Atiku, after APC primary sent a congratulatory message to Tinubu . He said "Congratulations for a hard won victory". Atiku knows the internal battles Tinubu went through for years. Those frustrated people who swore they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President have taken Tinubu names to all their shrines and deities. Their marine prophets and General Overseers are also supporting the spiritual warfare. They will fail.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by tonididdy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
babaolofin:

You are just a frustrated idiot writing nonsense without substance. All what you have written is junks. You are actually frustrated in pain. I did a seven hours intensive analysis on you few months ago and found out you are an IBO contrary to your claim. I once mistaken you for Yerima - the Northern Youth Leader.

All what you wrote about Lagos, Lagos before Tinubu and the present Lagos is the cry of a frustrated idiot who is suffering from bitterness and frustration. I would have taken you on issues but you have not dwelt on issues rather, only attacking Tinubu's intellect and courage and legacy. Obasanjo as president said Lagos is a jungle twice and on one of those occasion say only animals can survive Lagos. Abdukarim Adisa as Minister of Works under Abacha abandoned Lagos and made similar comments. I don't need to remind you of various battles Tinubu fought against Obasanjo for Lagos to get to where it is today.

You cried bla bla in Bayelsa and gra gra in Edo but Tinubu was in Kano before Edo. No person dead or alive has fought the kind of battle Tinubu has fought and is still fighting in Nigeria political history. Tinubu is fighting an intensive spiritual war. This is in addition to physical, mental and psychological warfare. No person has ever fought such war in Nigeria political history, not even Awolowo. IGP of Police Idris Ibrahim as IG in 2018 once suffered what Tinubu is passing through. Tinubu has overcome and will win.

Atiku, after APC primary sent a congratulatory message to Tinubu . He said "Congratulations for a hard won victory". Atiku knows the internal battles Tinubu went through for years. Those frustrated people who swore they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President have taken Tinubu names to all their shrines and deities. Their marine prophets and General Overseers are also supporting the spiritual warfare. They will fail.

If I read this jargons you wrote up there make I bend!

Besides you are not the person I quoted. Find dogs your type to converse with
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by EbenezerTriumph: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Racoon:
The worries and queries about Tinubu’s frequent habitation in London when he is needed in Nigeria are a direct consequence of our experience with Buhari who has elevated absenteeism, nonchalance, and “ungovernance” to an art.

Nigeria’s problems are too enormous to be additionally burdened with another absent, detached, inelegantly insouciant presidency, which Tinubu’s current attitudes suggest we will have should he become president

Tinubu and his minders need to come clean about the state of his health. If they insist that he is as fit as a fiddle,
they need to tell us why he has been uncommunicative in the last few months.

Communication with the public is a corefeature of the American-style presidential democracy we practice in Nigeria. It is public communication that affords the president the opportunity to influence public opinion, to interface with citizens, and to frame and reframe the contours of national conversations.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-is-bola-tinubu-hiding-in-london/
this guy, the energy you put into politics ehn kindly direct it into making money so you can also be able to buy a presidential ticket and contest elections
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by jidxin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Heterodox:
Yahoo boys are Showboating.

Like a gazelle, with its initial showboating before a Lion.

Showboating is gagaraga. Gazelle does that a lot.
Wow gazelle as an animal does that.... Wawu... This people you won't cease to amaze us. Una sha wan put us for trouble
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
funshint:
This OP na olodo. So you don't know that gazelle na animal?! Tinubu is 10x more intelligent than most of you guys. That's why you can't understand him. His intelligence is too advanced.
Please requote the entire statement made by tinubu.
That particular statement.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
jidxin:
Wow gazelle as an animal does that.... Wawu... This people you won't cease to amaze us. Una sha wan put us for trouble

I'm sure if tinubu had said "Tortoise gagaraga" these people would have still said Totoise is internationally known for showoffs.

Everything adds up for them
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Heterodox(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
jidxin:
All it takes is YouTube to watch Gazelle behaviour.

Never turn down an opportunity to educate yourself.

Gazelle are interesting animals by the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.