Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (61457 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by chatinent: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Winneepye:
Gagaraga is a yoruba slang used to describe a state of excessive exhibitions or show offs. Baba knows what he is talking about.
What is Bablablu Blue blue Bulaba in Yoruba slang?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by TimeTraveller30: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2023
I noticed the forum has more features than NL
TekMum52: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Let’s call Festus Keyamo to interpret for us. In his absence, one of his minions here can do that… @Villa12 can you assist?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2023
And they clapped for him. shocked
If this man win election, then Nigeria is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by 2016v2017: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Racoon:
https://punchng.com/the-buhari-scam-keeps-unravelling/

cheesy grin Here is another balabloo-blu-bulava. Just imagine the national/international shame, disgrace and embarrassment. This absurd rhetorics by a baba wey no well entertaining a country to comic jokes/circus show in a solemn national assignment like a presidential election

When it is said this man is a liability to the fate of thr over 200M Nigerian people especially after Tinubu boldly claimed he helped foist a disastrous Buhari government to power, Tinubu, his hoardes of urchins, miscreants and mummified zombies said he is the best thing after slice bread
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2023
nairamaniac:
is this photo editted?

Stop this naaa if it's editted.

Or was he seducing his wife next to him?
nothing was edited he was ask to test the microphone but instead he tasted it with his tongue

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Medalb: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Creation of cheaps for browsing and they will be making legit money, respect jagaban
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Another disaster waiting to happen and it would be so sad to say that we might get a situation where Nigerians will regret saying PMB was a better ruller than this lord of gibberish

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by KingOdart34: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
kingtip9: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:17am On Jan 06, 2023
IreneJane:

Now I realised that we have so many illiterates in this country, specifically youths that claimed to have been educated.. Gazelle is an animal in the desert majorly , Arabian gulf, it wakes up in the morning to always outrun predators or perish ... so therefore, Gazelle gagaraga is an idioms used for a predators that ruthlessly exploit others .. like a lion always run after gazelle to prey on .. .

Una mumu never do ?
Can you translate word for word what that druggie said?
Even the gazelle…or gazelliots garagara is nowhere to be found in the speaach.
How you lots come online to defend this man, is something I still can’t wrap my BRAINS around.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by mayskit4luv(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2023
I think it's becoming more than a coincidence to be called a mistake. I think he's adopting 'Singer Portable' strategies, of being in the media even for the bad reasons. Making him the topic of the moment everytime.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by fizzy6367: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
Modest20099: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2023
johnfem321:
Based on past result.. he is still the best among the 3 candidate to create job, increase igr and bring investment for the entire country.. I’m 1000% sure within 5 years of Tinubu presidency a lot of Nigerian will relocate back to Nigeria..

Dude why Una be like this na ?
I’m really beginning to dislike you lots.
You really think a man like this can perform ? On the international scene he’s a joke.
What image are we creating for Nigerians and our children’s future.
That life starts at 80?
Wetin dey worry Una na
This is not funny anymore.

… somepoeople here are even saying he’s speaking a Yoruba adage.
Why na , when clearly this man is suffering from old age that is impeding his speech and reasoning.

Test the mic and he literarily licked the mic.

What na dude !
M almost tearing up in sadness because of this Una persistent asslicking of this old man. Nigerian just suffered 8 years, we are at the peak of the hardships and this is who una want to win ?

oyibo say once beaten, twice shy !
Don’t make this country any harder for yourself because you want to prove a tribal point.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 2:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Why do you want Tinubu to be Nigeria President?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Coolboy009: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2023
And some people are still supporting him, na wa o

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Alpharey: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2023
funshint:
This OP na olodo. So you don't know that gazelle na animal?! Tinubu is 10x more intelligent than most of you guys. That's why you can't understand him. His intelligence is too advanced.

Are you ok? Tell me you are joking. grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by ghanaman505042: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2023
I noticed the forum has more features than NL
ayobami199070: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Alpharey: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2023
meobizy:
Na so we go laugh am enter presidency. His PR consultants are working perfectly. After elections, e go do Nigerians like film trick.

And after he wins exchange rate will become 1 dollar / 1 naira. You guys have not started suffering

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by johnfem321: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2023
If you take all this gebrish he is saying seriously then you don’t understand Yoruba people.. the man is just catching a bit of cruise to make people laugh.. it doesn’t in any way depreciate is intellectual capital.. the question is what is the level of development in Lagos compared to other state? What is security compared to other state? What igr compared to other state? What is employment rate compared to other state ? This are important issues that will make people life better not been emotional and sentimental talk or been pessimistic about our bright future.. I personally don’t like Tinubu but the fact remain he is the best of the 3 candidate and he will do a good job in restoring nigerias lost glory.. also either you like it or not he going to be the president.. the least you can do is to pray for him, pray for health and wisdom for him to lead us right
tonididdy:

Dude why Una be like this na ?
I’m really beginning to dislike you lots.
You really think a man like this can perform ? On the international scene he’s a joke.
What image are we creating for Nigerians and our children’s future.
That life starts at 80?
Wetin dey worry Una na
This is not funny anymore.

… somepoeople here are even saying he’s speaking a Yoruba adage.
Why na , when clearly this man is suffering from old age that is impeding his speech and reasoning.

Test the mic and he literarily licked the mic.

What na dude !
M almost tearing up in sadness because of this Una persistent asslicking of this old man. Nigerian just suffered 8 years, we are at the peak of the hardships and this is who una want to win ?

oyibo say once beaten, twice shy !
Don’t make this country any harder for yourself because you want to prove a tribal point.

3 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Oxala17: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is a gazelle gagaraga grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiotts everywhere
Tinubu is a microphone licking idiot
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Your desperation know no bound. Are you not always ashame of yourself?

Everytime you go about filling almost the first 4 comments space of a thread with copy and paste rubbish just in a show of desperation.

Kai..
You are pained
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Fairview1: 2:58am On Jan 06, 2023
UpcounTRY3:
Another banger

Baby, calm down...x3
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Fairview1: 2:58am On Jan 06, 2023
UpcounTRY3:
Another banger!

Baby, calm down...x3
UpcounTRY3:
Another banger

Baby, calm down...x3
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2023
obembet:

Do you need bocket?

I guess you meant bucket.

Look young lady; from the look of your picture, tribalism is written all over your face.

A case where you needed a healthy apple to save your life, you got to the market and saw a fresh one being sold by another tribe, and unfortunately due to your level of wickedness and hate towards them, you left it and bought a rotten apple, all because the woman came from your tribe.

I weep heavily for you.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:08am On Jan 06, 2023
If you people vote for this man, one day he go and tell Maybe Trump or Biden that they know how to turn a rotten situation to a bad one. Then una go know What's up grin I don talk my own.

Racoon
Ihordspy
Plaindealer
Pandoraobi
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by rayvelez(m): 3:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Gazelle gagaraga maybe will know what is boss mean as we await what they shared on there WhatsApp group....
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Niger Delta States. Edo Airlines, una welldone o. He was in Kano.
They cannot win this battle. There is nothing they can do. Darkness cannot win Light. Darkness cannot overcome light.

They should vote their candidate while we vote our candidate. Tinubu will overcome them.

Supporting Tinubu on Social Media alone is very demanding, highly demanding but God is with us. I remember when Tinubu was in London for the Chatham house event. For almost 48 hours I was offline. We were having intense spiritual battles with these people before and after the Chatham events.

Now, I know of Bayelsa, Edo, please nairaland should note any other State.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Gohs: 3:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Please vote Peter Obi.

Nigeria needs to move forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.