Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village (12092 Views)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Okowa and lies.
Where's the lies?
Are the constructed roads not in DSP Village?

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by kingjoe(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
I've heard snake tooth.rabbit and cow teeth in describing Dr okowa.na waaa
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by DriveByKiller: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by VULCAN(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2023
If this man should lose Delta to APC, it will be a crying shame.

That will be a replication of how Goodluck lost Nigeria to APC.

God Forbid.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by oyichi: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
that's my state, am not supporting okowa, agege or sheriff, am going Lp for good but truth be told, omo agege is not saying the truth here, we went to orogun his home town and there were newly constructed roads in and around the place, even the very bad road leading to his town has been done, we know that it is politics but we don't have to lie in the very before of the truth, though okowa is not performing up to expectations

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Where's the lies?
Are the constructed roads not in DSP Village?

What roads? I'm maternally from Aragba. Those nonsense he called roads will be washed up by this year's rain. Warri-Sapele road that Ogbemudia build in the 60s is still standing string. Roads that Okow built are all gone in less than 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by oyichi: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2023
WarriAproko:
this man with he snake teeth dun dey lie
you are wrong, am his witness, let's tell ourselves the truth, okowa constructed many roads, mostly in his agbo axis
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Frankie6835: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Na your MONEY?
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by asobo1: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
To me if you’re asking who is more likely to do something in delta state I will choose Omo Agege, he sponsored a bill that brought good development to delta state and his town in Delta because we share common boundaries, Okowa is a flop governor he should keep quiet is not about shouting Delta belongs to PDP without notable developments Omo Agege is APC if I have my chance I will vote for him because he has done well as a rep member, it’s no longer the party anymore if someone is good and working well for his people let that person continue the work same way I respect Lagos state governor regardless of his party that guy is working
He brought angry List the project or remain silent.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by 7arrows: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by senatordave1(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2023
asobo1:

He brought 6 projects to his town,6 federal projects
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sircatherine45(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U r brainless
That guy you quoted is the latest definition of "stupid"

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by The5DME(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

What roads? I'm maternally from Aragba. Those nonsense he called roads will be washed up by this year's rain. Warri-Sapele road that Ogbemudia build in the 60s is still standing string. Roads that Okow built are all gone in less than 8 years.
....... strong.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2023
upower123:
We in Delta state have to choose between two worse candidates...okowa boy and omo agege..we dey suffer for Delta state.. nothing is happening in Delta state despite the huge allocation and money borrowed....the state is getting worse.....

Guy,I give it to you!
Omo-Age came to lime light more, because he was brave to carry the Maze away,so disruptive of the House of Representatives ill- motives and this should never be compared to Okowa Non- performance in Delta!
Sometimes,the Niger-Delta Governors and People ought to talk and ask themselves- why is the place like this- no Developmental Progress!
This Region should have been the Dubai of Africa,yet the leaders are denying the People their Rights and the Masses could not take their Governors and the Representatives to task but will be focusing elsewhere!
Up till now,All the Governors in Niger-Delta Region have not said anything on the Humongous Money returned by President Buhari, except Governor Wike- who let the Cat out of the bag and instead of each Governors to give accounts:
- to the State Assembly
- on the Specific amount given to their State
- How Much they have in the Budgets and
- How much Loan-they have Collected!
Yet they are running up and down,on Elections!
Very soon, elections will come and go,gbangba a dekun! ( the Politicians will go with all the Money), I just wander what the People in the Region will be telling the Public thereafter if you cannot hold them to account for it now!
Na JuJu be that o!

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Otunbakayce: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Okowa the cow teeth governor couldn’t construct the one leading to his village with all the loans he took.
He did construct the road leading to his town. But he is still a thief. APC should win delta state.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
The secret to why White people have a stable country structure is their workforce that consist of the 2 most important things in life.
Construction and Maintenance

You cannot construct a road, and you just leave it without weekly maintenance
Road construction companies abroad are divided into
Those that construct
Those that carry maintenance check on the construction.

Here in Nigeria, the only construct and abandon it. No maintenance at all
Then they wait till the construction has been destroyed then they begin another construction which they will abandon without maintenance.

We are 100 years backwards from the rest of the civilised world.
A backward stone aged shithole.

Stop using we .. ..useless generalizations.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Otunbakayce: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2023
oyichi:
you are wrong, am his witness, let's tell ourselves the truth, okowa constructed many roads, mostly in his agbo axis
Not even in Agbor, but in owa his home town.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Bigchristo: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2023
asobo1:
That guy has tried for his constituency
Check list of the bills he sponsored that went through:
Bills Sponsored / Co-sponsored by Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege ... SB 197: Nigerian Merchant Navy Coast Guard Security and Safety Corps (Est.,etc) Bill, 2015.

The Bill for the establishment of the Polytechnic, was sponsored by Deputy Senate President, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege representing Delta

Check attachment below and see some of his projects too I am not aware of all but he has tried I was among those criticizing him until I went round and see some of his project, political parties aside I like to say it when any politician is doing well regardless of the party

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Belleful: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
In the history of delta state, no senator from PDP have done what Omo-agege have done for Delta state and Nigeria. All the PDP senators were in the sleeping committee. Okowa constructed substandard roads in his first tenured, that made deltans to call him road master. In his second tenure, majority of the roads are already bad. He have abandoned governance for his presidency project. We are tired of PDP in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Thanks for confirming.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Kilometres: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
southsouthking:
Gbas Gbos everywhere.

Omon Age the mace theft.
Okowa the southern Betrayal with his rabbit teeth.
Tinubu the self acclaimed Emilokan who boastfully said he made Buhari President himself at the detriment of Nigerians who voted for Buhari.
Shettima to okob marah patron.
Atiku the unifier who hurriedly deleted the tweet condemning Deborah's death.

The stone when go hit una come February 2023 eh, una nor go believe una eyes.

Fixed
Obi the the Pandora thief

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by ponishah: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Okowa the cow teeth governor couldn’t construct the one leading to his village with all the loans he took.
Why do you guys deliberately tell lies?
Is it mere hate or tribal bigotry ?

Okowa has constructed well over more roads and bridges in Delta state than Ibori and Udughan combined, and he is still constructing .

STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD, DELIBERATLY
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by ponishah: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Okowa should better go and rest ...
Okowa is the next Vice President, if you wan die, no wahala
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Eddy017: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Stop saying rubbish in here, I guess you are not from delta state that is why u have the liver to write nonsense on nairaland. Okowa has really done well in delta state. Stop following what you are reading on social media travel to the state yourself to see things
Iriruaga100:
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by marlow1962(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Omoagege the mace thief is going no where.
Delta is PDP.
Okowa has done well compared to the other whose party has destroyed the country.

No dy talk nonsense all in the name say u wn get likes from pathetic fools.

Okowa is the worst infection deltans have gotten so far.
The big fool of a man run go do fly over for asaba cus say em wn run for vp. Him and him ( the two pdp fools) knw say dem no dy go anywhere.

Come to delta and see how a whole state is messed up, if no be say delta s sabi coordinate dem go dy messed up like edo state.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Davigor: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Omoagege the mace thief is going no where.
Delta is PDP.
Okowa has done well compared to the other whose party has destroyed the country.

Truth be told Omoagege is right I'm a Deltan
Their is no meaningful proget in Delta State
Okowa only enriched himself and cronies
That's why all the youths are in to yahoo yahoo and cultists no job opportunity for deltans
I'm and APC members .

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by marlow1962(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2023
ponishah:

Why do you guys deliberately tell lies?
Is it mere hate or tribal bigotry ?

Okowa has constructed well over more roads and bridges in Delta state than Ibori and Udughan combined, and he is still constructing .

STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD, DELIBERATLY
Mugu
So for ur mind u don talk wertin get head

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by marlow1962(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Eddy017:
Stop saying rubbish in here, I guess you are not from delta state that is why u have the liver to write nonsense on nairaland. Okowa has really done well in delta state. Stop following what you are reading on social media travel to the state yourself to see things

Am a delta, tell me any better project wer ur lord okowa don do, give me d address of the project and I will drive dy, make a video and send it to u.

Una go just dy talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Thanks for confirming.

Those ARE NOT roads. Stop being blinded by your loyalty to a traitor like Okowa.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by ogascomax: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Iriruaga100:

That guy too do work in is home town. Don't joke go there ooo
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Felimax(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
When you talk the village fools from Delta State will say the roads were constructed by the NDDC.

Nonentities!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport / Anambra To Use Bill Gates Money To Build 10 Hospitals / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.