Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village (12093 Views)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Those ARE NOT roads. Stop being blinded by your loyalty to a traitor like Okowa.
Whatever rocks your boat is fine by me.
If Okowa is a traitor,then who is Omo Agege?
A mace rustler parading himself in the make and manner of a 'saint' governorship candidate.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by rolexino(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
agege and apc problem in nigeria is a no-go area
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Whatever rocks your boat is fine by me.
If Okowa is a traitor,then who is Omo Agege?
A mace rustler parading himself in the make and manner of a 'saint' governorship candidate.

Let's wait for the impending defeat that awaits Okowa
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Let's wait for the impending defeat that awaits Okowa
Which impending defeat?
APC has no foothold in Delta state.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Which impending defeat?
APC has no foothold in Delta state.

I said Okowa's defeat. Traitor Okowa is running for vice president after mortgaging Delta State to finance his pipe dream
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Alvyn69(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Okowa is a failed project. Less than few months to the end of his epileptic tenure that's when the rabbit teeth Governor decided to turn the state to drinage dam. Not a single industry created by the man to create job employment, whereas he goes about claiming road master when almost every youth has turned to keke rider in the state. Without missing words Senator Obarisi Omo Agege has done far better as a Senator to a large extent, putting transformers across the entire state not minding just his own constituency. Renovation of schools across everywhere, inaugurating skills acquisition centers and empowering the youths across board. The man did exceedingly well as a Senator, the landmark development Senator Obarisi Omo Agege has set in the state alone will go down in history as only posterity will judge. Okowa did nothing in warri, even in his Asaba nothing to show for it. His stooge, a speaker who did nothing in 5years as a speaker, not even a single bill passed by him only did street light late last year in Osubi where he stays after many many failed promises. Till date retired state Civil servants (Teachers and others) are still been owned their pension with no light at the end of the tunnel. Make i just end here, because things and things many when dey when mouth no fit talk bcoz of time. Posterity will never be fair to Okowa and his slowpoke cabinets.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Emola12(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
The election is around the corner let's the fighting continue
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I said Okowa's defeat. Traitor Okowa is running for vice president after mortgaging Delta State to finance his pipe dream
Delta guber seat is a fall back option for Okowa...
Okowa is no traitor.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by XXCASH: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
sonofthunder:
Okowa has been useless of a truth.

If Buhari was to be equated to our governors, he will be rated better than 80% of them especially Okowa. Yet this Buhari has been a failure overall..... Imagine how much more of a failure most of our governors, Local government chairmen, senators, house of representatives members have been.

Yet we are much too cowardly to call them out. Why are states like Delta State and Bayelsa states not having any meaningful progress despite allocation and 13% inflow?

What has Okowa achieve in his 7years plus? What has your leaders achieved in your states/constituencies ?

And you didnt call Rivers State or you think that 12 flyovers is progress in my state.
They have all failed terribly though I agree some are worse than others
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by olibeans: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Okowas a thief.
Kept Delta on it's knees while campaigning for his slave master. Another foooolani slave wasting resources of Delta State like James.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Delta guber seat is a fall back option for Okowa...
Okowa is no traitor.

Hilarious. He will be stunned how Sheriff will freeze him out. And isn't it stupid that he would mortgage the future of his so-called "fall back option" by taking out billions in loans in Delta State name to finance an election he will loose?

Talking about traitors, Asaba was the location were Southern governors laid down the gauntlet that Presidency should switch to the south. That meeting was hosted by your principal. If he isn't a traitor, what was he doing hosting that meeting? He could easily have backed out and not attended any southern governors meeting were southern presidency was discussed.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Honjoshy4u: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Davigor:

Truth be told Omoagege is right I'm a Deltan
Their is no meaningful proget in Delta State
Okowa only enriched himself and cronies
That's why all the youths are in to yahoo yahoo and cultists no job opportunity for deltans
I'm and APC members .

Oga, you're blind to what Okowa is doing.
Only his employment few years ago beat his colleagues that have not done any.
Sport complex
Universities
Hospitals
Lots of roads even 4 major ones your Omoagege is using to his village.
Entrepreneurship
Flyover.

Oga, yahoo boys full everywhere. In fact, Lagos and Ogun na the head quarter.

Vote wisely by not voting anything APC for your sake.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Honjoshy4u: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:

No dy talk nonsense all in the name say u wn get likes from pathetic fools.

Okowa is the worst infection deltans have gotten so far.
The big fool of a man run go do fly over for asaba cus say em wn run for vp. Him and him ( the two pdp fools) knw say dem no dy go anywhere.

Come to delta and see how a whole state is messed up, if no be say delta s sabi coordinate dem go dy messed up like edo state.

Keep quiet and stop supporting the evil APC that have messed you and the Nation up.
You should be ashamed of supporting a party that have destroyed the country.
The government in this country is majorly tied to the activities of FG.
you're blind to what Okowa is doing.
Only his employment few years ago beat his colleagues that have not done any.
Sport complex
Universities
Hospitals
Lots of roads even 4 major ones your Omoagege is using to his village.
Entrepreneurship
Flyover.

Vote wisely by not voting anything APC for your sake.

I'm a proud Deltan.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Financialman: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Okowa the cow teeth governor couldn’t construct the one leading to his village with all the loans he took.
Who told you??
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by cedeki(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na that kind yeye road wey u do for the entire state, na that kind road dem dey call road Mr road Master
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Okowa the cow teeth governor couldn’t construct the one leading to his village with all the loans he took.
He mentioned the road he constructed in Omo-Agege Village, Omo-Agege should denied it with facts, if these roads were constructed or not. Not just to come online to dished out rubbish because of hate and blind followership.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
With taxpayers money? Or his money because I don't understand that statement
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by hollywater: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo-Agege is a thief. Okowa may have done well, but for roads, Omo-Agege should shut up. People no longer travel from Agbor to Abraaka because of bad road (FG road) he is representing the people on the said road
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Rick9(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
I'm currently serving and doing my youth service in Delta. To be honest I'm not impressed with the state at all. A wealthy state like Delta shouldn't be in such a deplorable state.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Gospel2Day: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
The secret to why White people have a stable country structure is their workforce that consist of the 2 most important things in life.
Construction and Maintenance

You cannot construct a road, and you just leave it without weekly maintenance
Road construction companies abroad are divided into
Those that construct
Those that carry maintenance check on the construction.

Here in Nigeria, the only construct and abandon it. No maintenance at all
Then they wait till the construction has been destroyed then they begin another construction which they will abandon without maintenance.

We are 100 years backwards from the rest of the civilised world.
A backward stone aged shithole.

That's part of the MANDATE of FERMA , I suppose.
States should have theirs too and fund them adequately.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by whitemand4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
With your papa money abi
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sageb: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/ive-constructed-4-road-projects-in-your-village-okowa-replies-omo-agege/amp/

Omo Agege vs Sheriff
@tutudesz Felimax who do you believe, will win the gubernatorial election?
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sageb: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
To me if you’re asking who is more likely to do something in delta state I will choose Omo Agege, he sponsored a bill that brought good development to delta state and his town in Delta because we share common boundaries, Okowa is a flop governor he should keep quiet is not about shouting Delta belongs to PDP without notable developments Omo Agege is APC if I have my chance I will vote for him because he has done well as a rep member, it’s no longer the party anymore if someone is good and working well for his people let that person continue the work same way I respect Lagos state governor regardless of his party that guy is working

Omo Agege is a senator(He is in the senate not House of rep.), whereas Pastor Francis Waive is a Rep. member(House of Reps.).
Omo Agege vs Sheriff will be quite intriguing
Who will win?

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Hilarious. He will be stunned how Sheriff will freeze him out. And isn't it stupid that he would mortgage the future of his so-called "fall back option" by taking out billions in loans in Delta State name to finance an election he will loose?

Talking about traitors, Asaba was the location were Southern governors laid down the gauntlet that Presidency should switch to the south. That meeting was hosted by your principal. If he isn't a traitor, what was he doing hosting that meeting? He could easily have backed out and not attended any southern governors meeting were southern presidency was discussed.
All politicians contesting are always sure of victory even when it's a near impossibility. Okowa believes he'll be VP that explains the funding channeled to the presidential election.
I see his chances are remote...
His party didn't zone the presidency.All the contestants battled themselves and a candidate,a northerner emerged so like every other loyal party member,work for the party victory begin. The party found him capable to be VP and he accepted. How do this amount betrayal?

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

All politicians contesting are always sure of victory even when it's a near impossibility. Okowa believes he'll be VP that explains the funding channeled to the presidential election.
I see his chances are remote...
His party didn't zone the presidency.All the contestants battled themselves and a candidate,a northerner emerged so like every other loyal party member,work for the party victory begin. The party found him capable to be VP and he accepted. How do this amount betrayal?

Lol! This is were southerners and those of us in the SS really get played by the rest of Nigeria. Let's wait for his impending loss. And his ultimate retirement by the incoming governor. All his predecessors today are nowhere. Let him prepare to join them there. And don't take my stance against Okowa as support for the nonsense that his Rivers State counterpart is doing. Or support for PO or the Jagaban. I am still undecided but I know without doubt who I won't be voting for. Definitely not an Okowa VP. I wish you all the best
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! This is were southerners and those of us in the SS really get played by the rest of Nigeria. Let's wait for his impending loss. And his ultimate retirement by the incoming governor. All his predecessors today are nowhere. Let him prepare to join them there. And don't take my stance against Okowa as support for the nonsense that his Rivers State counterpart is doing. Or support for PO or the Jagaban. I am still undecided but I know without doubt who I won't be voting for. Definitely not an Okowa VP. I wish you all the best
Ok
If PDP gets only one vote in Delta,then know it's me. I share the same tribe with delta governor. I sincerely believe if he wins we will benefit as we did during his tenure now.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by airsaylongcome: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok
If PDP gets only one vote in Delta,then know it's me. I share the same tribe with delta governor. I sincerely believe if he wins we will benefit as we did during his tenure now.

For Delta State, sharing tribe with the governor does not have any impact on the election. We have developed and implemented a system of fairness were governorship rotates among the three senate zones. So even if you don't share the same tribe as the governor, the choices available during this election are all Urhobo candidates. Okowa may have tried for the Ika nation. But he is still useless like his Itsekiri and Urhobo predecessors. Delta has been PDP since 1999 but has successively become worse with every governor. The biggest employer in Delta State is Keke. Delta State that has one of the highest Federal allocations and yet na Keke we dey do.

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Felimax(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
sageb:

Omo Agege vs Sheriff
@tutudesz Felimax who do you believe, will win the gubernatorial election?

If Omo Agege wins Sheriff before your very eyes here in Nairaland I will expire this account and start afresh.

There are so many reasons why the PDP in Delta State remains a superpower.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Felimax(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

For Delta State, sharing tribe with the governor does not have any impact on the election. We have developed and implemented a system of fairness were governorship rotates among the three senate zones. So even if you don't share the same tribe as the governor, the choices available during this election are all Urhobo candidates. Okowa may have tried for the Ika nation. But he is still useless like his Itsekiri and Urhobo predecessors. Delta has been PDP since 1999 but has successively become worse with every governor. The biggest employer in Delta State is Keke. Delta State that has one of the highest Federal allocations and yet na Keke we dey do.

That has nothing to do with the governor. Till this moment Delta State is yet the home to some of the useless youth and set of people.

In some threads I have thus pieces my reasons for saying so and I will not repeat.

If you give a Deltan a pot of soup he will fight you for not giving him garri and if you eventually give him garri he will gather his brothers and they will come after your neck asking for the raw materials.

If you fail to this they will gather their mothers and wives and they will dance naked in the street swearing and laying curses on you. If you think I am lying ask Ibori.

Very few idiots in Delta knows that more companies are relocating to Delta North and more are still coming all they know is Warri.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

What Okowa did in ikaland gives me confidence he will do more and federal government presence will be more if he goes to Abuja.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sapele914(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Omoagege the mace thief is going no where.
Delta is PDP.
Okowa has done well compared to the other whose party has destroyed the country.
Surely they shall remain in poverty, pdp Mumurists of the Big Heart state.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sapele914(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

What Okowa did in ikaland gives me confidence he will do more and federal government presence will be more if he goes to Abuja.
That selfish bigoted goat, he will never see inside of Aso Rock parlor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18,000 APC Members Join PDP In Benue; Declare Support For Atiku, Ortom, Moro / Intense Lobby, Intrigue Engulf EFCC Over Chairmanship / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Not Ready Yet, Says Dele Alake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.