Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma (11233 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by factcheckmmm: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Hg
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Shorty1980: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Let your family members vote for him
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by HydraFeeds(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2023
The east should vote Tinubu so they won’t shout marginilisation when he becomes the president
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Msports: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Tochi3:
cheesy grin

You have one vote.. use it & vote your Thief'nubu..

Anuofia

Good one grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by MuMuOnBail: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
na wa ooo

Na Tinubu construct the bridge?

The South East is cursed with the worst leaders in Nigeria that smoke dry shit for Breakfast.

And Na Buhari be our problem.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Etuagievin(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So leaving 600 for a sales boy is what makes me a "nairaland billionaire"? Are you that poor that 600 is such a huge amount to you?

Well, I'm not a billionaire, infact I'm not even a big boy, but for sure, I'm very comfortable. As in, very very comfortable and I'm very thankful to God.
. Big man! Spread the cash reach me o. Well, All Nigerians have that entitlement mentality not just a tribe.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by olatuns2017: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-second-niger-bridge-enough-for-south-east-to-vote-tinubu-uzodimma/

No project PMB done in SW bigger than 2nd Niger bridge!

Yet

Hate children won't appreciate

Even if u give them presidency, they won't appreciate

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by riverbird: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Hope Uzodimma lives among these people, but obviously doesn't know them as he should.

Their comments on the bridge right from when Buhari started work till now that the bridge is in use should be a good pointer to what they really are.

I used to buy 3 bottles of a particular juice from one shop and leave my balance of N600 for the sales boy. I give 3k and my balance is 600. The sales boy became so "entitled" to this 600 that the moment he sees me parked in front of his shop, he simply arranged the 3 juice in poly bag for me and collect the 3k while I wind up and move. One day, the entitled idiot asked, "oga, nothing for your boy"? To cut the story short, I collected my 600 that day, and the last time he saw me there.

They always feel entitled to whatever anyone does for them, yet you can't park in front of their shop for 2 minutes just to answer a telephone call.

Oga no one is stopping you from voting anyone, stop all this your childish cock and bull story, one thing is you can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water unless you want your ass kicked, Mr 600 oshi in your mind you are making sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Ezeego1(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Hope Uzodimma lives among these people, but obviously doesn't know them as he should.

Their comments on the bridge right from when Buhari started work till now that the bridge is in use should be a good pointer to what they really are.

I used to buy 3 bottles of a particular juice from one shop and leave my balance of N600 for the sales boy. I give 3k and my balance is 600. The sales boy became so "entitled" to this 600 that the moment he sees me parked in front of his shop, he simply arranged the 3 juice in poly bag for me and collect the 3k while I wind up and move. One day, the entitled idiot asked, "oga, nothing for your boy"? To cut the story short, I collected my 600 that day, and the last time he saw me there.

They always feel entitled to whatever anyone does for them, yet you can't park in front of their shop for 2 minutes just to answer a telephone call.

To hell with your nonsense stories,

Most of you are actually senseless...spits!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Ogbuji800(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Uzodima hope is mentally retrogressive. Nigerians don't need old people like this profligate idiots like A PC candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by riverbird: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Ezeego1:

To hell with your nonsense stories,

Most of you are actually senseless...spits!
Very senseless I tell you. Imagine the nonsense he typed above.....a clawnish clandit. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Kilometres: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
I know really understand sha this bridge connect south south and south east why is everyone making it seem like only south east that's benefiting

Because the bridge is more important to southeast than south south...

The bridge is of little importance to south south....

The igbos can't go home or come out without using any of the Niger bridges.

Except through Benue which is a long and difficult route.

Considering that "Lagos is their Land" ....they can't go or come back from lagos without Niger bridge.

A Delta man does not need Niger bridge to connect with Southwest or to go to the north.

Have you gotten it?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by obicmag(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Is not every statement I react to. Mboh
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by seunjungle1(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
That place Obi used is called Oluyemi kayode stadium situated at oke ila, Ado Ekiti....the capacity of that local field is not more than 4-5 thousands.

It is a slap on us if same place is placed for APC campaign...

I thought they said Obi has pocketed south west votes? In this his campaign turnout?

Ayam very sorry for una
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Sermwell(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your last paragraph gave you out as an irresponsible fellow. Why would any sane person want to park in front of anybody's business to make phone call?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by ezechi242: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

mumu don drop quote grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by onuman: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2023
This Uzodinma is chicken minded. Is 2nd Niger Bridge an Igbo Bridge? No. It's a Bridge used by all Nigerians.
Uzodinma who governs only his state capital but takes joy in watching other cities in his state go under.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by riverbird: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Kilometres:

Because the bridge is more important to southeast than south south...

The bridge is of little importance to south south....

The igbos can't go home or come out without using any of the Niger bridges.

Except through Benue which is a long and difficult route.

Considering that "Lagos is their Land" ....they can't go or come back from lagos without Niger bridge.

A Delta man does not need Niger bridge to connect with Southwest or to go to the north.

Have you gotten it?

If senseless was a person it'd be this clown here.... grin
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by southsouthking(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2023
This one that's not even sure of his second tenure.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by bluecircle470: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2023
godofuck231:
Bridge when them wan still pay pass through? Somebody give this guy slap quick

Nah fly you for dey fly pass am. Ungrateful element
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by DesChyko: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

How do you like your zobo guys? grin
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Mrmb: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2023
godofuck231:
Bridge when them wan still pay pass through? Somebody give this guy slap quick

What if it was never built, would traffic not continue to finish them off as it use to?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Irupetepete: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

someone said you don't have sense and you are always eager to prove them right....
At this age and time, you urchins still celebrate a bridge?
Now, you said he did it for them, is it only ibos that will use that bridge? Yoruba, Hausa, kanuri plying that route will use it...
Buhari didn't conceive the idea, his brain capacity is as empty as yours so he can't conceive such idea... He only brought it to fruition and mind you, he didn't start it, gej did.. Make una start to reason small before una open una gutter mouth to cry...

And your illustration of 600 and a shopkeeper is lame, sense is very far from you my brother...
Since you stop giving, did the shop close down? Has the boy died from hunger?
Na your mate dey sponsor person go abroad without louding it...

Reminds me of alfajohn, those are givers that doesn't even know they give and God will continue to bless him...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nicenixon: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
See madness ohhhhh!!! Na second Niger bridge go provide meaningful employment for the youths, not those useless 30k stuff, is it that same bridge that will bring security and peace or make our currency useful again?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Mrmb: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
People are hungry and facing hardship in the country and this one is talking rubbish.

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

Even more advanced countries are facing triple of what Nigeria is going through, yet we don't hear them downgrading their country like some senseless Nigerians do
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by riverbird: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
ezechi242:

mumu don drop quote grin grin

No be small quote cheesy
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by unclejb2(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you are envious.... Go and get a life devoid of hatred, jealousy and envy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by onuman: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So leaving 600 for a sales boy is what makes me a "nairaland billionaire"? Are you that poor that 600 is such a huge amount to you?

Well, I'm not a billionaire, infact I'm not even a big boy, but for sure, I'm very comfortable. As in, very very comfortable and I'm very thankful to God.

I can bet my last card that you are not living comfortably in Nigeria. In fact, you must be a poor and unemployed person if you live in Nigeria, and you recently joined the Tinubu social media team to scrape off a few Tinubu largese for a living.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by sukar886: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Uzodinmgba is a fool
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by riverbird: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Irupetepete:
someone said you don't have sense and you are always eager to prove them right....
At this age and time, you urchins still celebrate a bridge?
Now, you said he did it for them, is it only ibos that will use that bridge? Yoruba, Hausa, kanuri plying that route will use it...
Buhari didn't conceive the idea, his brain capacity is as empty as yours so he can't conceive such idea... He only brought it to fruition and mind you, he didn't start it, gej did.. Make una start to reason small before una open una gutter mouth to cry...

And your illustration of 600 and a shopkeeper is lame, sense is very far from you my brother...
Since you stop giving, did the shop close down? Has the boy died from hunger?
Na your mate dey sponsor person go abroad without louding it...

Reminds me of alfajohn, those are givers that doesn't even know they give and God will continue to bless him...

Me sef Taya for all this senseless urchins undecided
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nice2023(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
As if the South easterners are not the highest tax payers in the country.

Mumu talk from a mumu man.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

hahahahaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajahahahaha.... you be olodo.... so we should vote for Tinubu because of Second naija bridge... U no well I swr...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Payment Of Uniform Allowance To Personnel, Not An Inducement– Army / Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.