Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma (11234 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Funny politicians
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Hope Uzodimma lives among these people, but obviously doesn't know them as he should.

Their comments on the bridge right from when Buhari started work till now that the bridge is in use should be a good pointer to what they really are.

I used to buy 3 bottles of a particular juice from one shop and leave my balance of N600 for the sales boy. I give 3k and my balance is 600. The sales boy became so "entitled" to this 600 that the moment he sees me parked in front of his shop, he simply arranged the 3 juice in poly bag for me and collect the 3k while I wind up and move. One day, the entitled idiot asked, "oga, nothing for your boy"? To cut the story short, I collected my 600 that day, and the last time he saw me there.

They always feel entitled to whatever anyone does for them, yet you can't park in front of their shop for 2 minutes just to answer a telephone call.
This comment is soooo irrelevant in relation to topic under discuss.

Infact, medal of the most useless comment of year so far goes to this comment..

Talk about empty vessel and feeling proud.

I give credit to the government that initiated the idea of alleviating the huge burden people from South East pass through using just that first bridge, kick starting the project.

Government is continuous, but with heavy national calamities like you and similar sycophants azz licking incompetent and monumental failures, Nigeria is in deep trouble.

From Buhari to Tinubu..Typical urchin CV.

Even Tinubu you worship is feeling entitled to Aso rock..

Messy HYPOCRITE feeling woke.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Dumfrank(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fool!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by GoAndVerifyNow: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
deeva2:
Asiwaju is your next president..

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Ikpaitid: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
We don't need Mkpulumili votes,give it to frog voice.
A vote for frog voice is a vote for President Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by KosiGee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So leaving 600 for a sales boy is what makes me a "nairaland billionaire"? Are you that poor that 600 is such a huge amount to you?

Well, I'm not a billionaire, infact I'm not even a big boy, but for sure, I'm very comfortable. As in, very very comfortable and I'm very thankful to God.

Do you really think that your analogy applied to the 2nd river Niger bridge?

I have one question: What’s the cost of constructing that bridge?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by best9265: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by EagleNest(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
A very daft opinion by a serving governor
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Patto5050(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
second niger bridge that heavy duty cannot use.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by luluman: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tochi3:
cheesy grin

You have one vote.. use it & vote your Thief'nubu..

Anuofia

Thank God na Igbo talk am
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by lexylaw40: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
You're right
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by VULCAN(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tell us your tribe.

And I will finish you

LeoDeKing:
Hope Uzodimma lives among these people, but obviously doesn't know them as he should.

Their comments on the bridge right from when Buhari started work till now that the bridge is in use should be a good pointer to what they really are.

I used to buy 3 bottles of a particular juice from one shop and leave my balance of N600 for the sales boy. I give 3k and my balance is 600. The sales boy became so "entitled" to this 600 that the moment he sees me parked in front of his shop, he simply arranged the 3 juice in poly bag for me and collect the 3k while I wind up and move. One day, the entitled idiot asked, "oga, nothing for your boy"? To cut the story short, I collected my 600 that day, and the last time he saw me there.

They always feel entitled to whatever anyone does for them, yet you can't park in front of their shop for 2 minutes just to answer a telephone call.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Jack500: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:

Well, just like the Northern governors, Uzodinma is robbing Baba Lagos blind.

Is your brain damaged or what?
So the governors are poor to the extent that they have to depend on Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by ganisucks(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jack500:

Is your brain damaged or what?
So the governors are poor to the extent that they have to depend on Tinubu?
Ah... Yes!
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Poshest4: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are the sales boy sharrap lie kee you there

LeoDeKing:

So leaving 600 for a sales boy is what makes me a "nairaland billionaire"? Are you that poor that 600 is such a huge amount to you?

Well, I'm not a billionaire, infact I'm not even a big boy, but for sure, I'm very comfortable. As in, very very comfortable and I'm very thankful to God.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by lagosrd: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because it was built with his Papa's money abi?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Searchingvictor: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists / Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.