Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Meet Him At His Hustling/building Phase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Him At His Hustling/building Phase (249 Views)

"I Meet Him At Wedding" – Lady Gets Proposal From Man She Saw At Wedding / Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Him At His Hustling/building Phase by Xavie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
As you all know we humans love genuine stuff, reason why the rich spend money on brand new cars or Genuine stuff in general..

Now everyone loves true and genuine love.. my advice to young girls is these, find a guy that loves you and you also like, stay with him, buikd with him.. even though he isn't yet rich, if he has ambitions and works towards it, he will eventually be okay..

Most already made men cannot exclusively love a woman because they always feel it was his money that won her not love..

Happy marriage is underated
Being an evening news paper is painful, there are more beautiful women than you are who are now in their 30s without a meaningful relationship.. what makes you feel you can't fall into that category??

Be Wise

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Searchingvictor / A Thank You Post To Pansophist / Is He Making Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.