Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares (17264 Views)

APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by SReporters: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
According to Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Governor of Anambra State, the country needs leaders who genuinely care about it. Ndigbo, according to him, are nomads who can't afford to be an intolerant tribe.

When Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, the National People's Party's presidential candidate, paid him a courtesy call at the Governor's Lodge in Amawbia, Governor Soludo made this statement.

"I want to congratulate you on your tenacity, your faith in the country, your outstanding public service, and your dedication to our country.

I've always believed that individuals with much to offer should give through their involvement in the community. The largest kind of giving is public service.

We take pride in being republicans, which means the freedom to speak, in Anambra and throughout the South East.

Azikiwe, Akweke, Chinua Achebe, Okadigbo, and many others all call Anambra home, and people who freely express and associate with one another are well-known to live here.

"We cannot afford to be an intolerant tribe since we are nomads. We have a proverb that goes, "Oje mba, enwe ilo."

"In my opinion, everyone should be given the freedom to freely canvass and let the public make their decision.

"Where the country is now and where it will be in the future is a significant problem. The time has come for progressives to start considering the average citizen, according to Governor Soludo.

"The work is demanding, even after the election. Regardless of the outcome, we must sort through the candidates and select a coalition of like-minded individuals to lead this nation's transition.

"We are fortunate. We have many difficulties, but we require citizens who have a strong sense of pride in their nation. Nigeria has a chance to rank among the top seven economies in the world.

"Even though I've been totally focused on what's going on in my party, we wish you well in this movement.

"This state is fortunate. To make it work, we are doing everything we can.

"Kano is home to a sizable portion of our population. We are major stakeholders everywhere as Ndigbo.

"Our politics in Anambra are such that while we are campaigning, we may fight among ourselves, but following the election, you will find our people mingling and chit-chatting. It's not a matter of do or die. The Governor said that everyone should be able to openly campaign.

Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Ernest Ezeajughi, Principal Secretary to the Governor, Barrister JPC Anetoh, Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Mr. Collins Nwabunwanne his Information and Special Duties Counterparts, Sir Paul Nwosu and Barrister Sly Ezeokenwa, among others, were also present during the visit.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/05/soludo-receives-kwankwaso-declares-nigeria-need-true-leaders-who-cares-about-the-country/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by NwaNimo1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by maybet081: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2023
One stupid nwa mgbafor gossiping at the market square.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by LegendHero(m): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Rabiu Kwakwanso.

I lowkey like the man.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by alizma: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwakwanso is a low key Buhari in the North. I believe he will become a president some day but not in 2023

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by PrinceOfLagos: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2023
This is the Rabiu kwakwanso that some foolish Tinubu slaves said Tinubu will defeat in Kano and the entire north

I laugh

The red cap that Kwankwaso is wearing alone will defeat Tinubu in Kano state

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Akfrenzy(m): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
grin In my opinion, everyone should be given the freedom to freely canvass and let the public make their decision.

SOLUDO the treacherous goat

So u knew all this yet you and ur cohorts was busy attacking PETER OBI/YUSUF

Simply bcuz ATIKU promised u presidency in the air grin grin my advice to SOLUDO is to focus and see if he can complete 8 yrs in Anambra and also borrow a leaf from WIKE and see the type of Promise ATIKU gives that's been causing war in PDP now

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by orohbiro(f): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwaso just want to test is political strength and we all know how the illiterates in the north are program this man is capable of winning, kano,kastina,zamfara,Niger and bauchi which split atiku votes and gives tunubu and edge. This man is clearly working for Tunubu. I won't be surprise if he is one fueling G5 Governors. jagaban done dey play politics tey tey. Obi just have to clear south south, south east, win plateau,Lagos,Benue, and have 40% in Kaduna to stand any chance.

Tunubu for me is the man to beat.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Faithfilled1: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwaso very private man

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Jestin: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Truth be told from the four leading candidates , Tinubu is the worse of them all

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Racoon(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2023
And to Soludo, Kwankwaso that is an equally well known bigot, sectional, and ethno-religious supremacist is the "true kind of leaders" ideal for a multi-secular country like Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwanso may likely win south east
He is love by Igbos

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by beardedboy(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Chukwuma Soludo is a Presidential material, no cap.

This is the kind of things Obi should have been doing years ago.

You can't brute force your way to Aso Rock.
You can't brute force your way to societal acceptance.
Nobody hates you.
There are over 200 tribes in the country yet only you claim to be hated by all. Doesn't that show something fundamentally wrong about your attitude?

Do you know what hate means?
They hate you yet you're in every nook and cranny of the country doing your business and enjoying freedom even when you can't offer 30% of same freedom to others in your own towns.

I stand with Chukwuma and other sane Igbos.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by President2001(m): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwaso is hopeless presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Banbutton: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2023
TINUBU 55.9%
Atiku 20%
Kwankwanso 15%
Others 9.1%

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by patriotic007: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo if you like lick the a** of all the northerners in Nigeria the fact still remains that A northerner can Never succeed another northerner......haba!......una no get conscience at all ni...... Peter obi will or nothing wink

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Racoon(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Kwankwanso may likely win south east He is love by Igbos
Which SE? Perhaps you are referring to NE. Thank goodness you said he "may likely win" because he will not and never win.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Kwankwanso would never step down for a thief

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Kwankwanso may likely win south east
He is love by Igbos

We all know una. Anytime una make comment,we check your Monika. We don't expect less of what you said so zuzu dey continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by crackhouse(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Unfortunately
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by mycar: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2023
beardedboy:

Nobody hates you.
There are over 200 tribes in the country yet only you claim to be hated by all. Doesn't that show something fundamentally wrong about your attitude?

They hate you yet you're in every nook and cranny of the country doing your business and enjoying freedom that you can't offer 30% in your own towns.

You mean, should have been acting like a green snake in a green grass? 100 of Soludo is no match to one Obi, Obi is a visional leader, Soludo is a myopic one, He is a daft.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 06, 2023
alizma:
Kwakwanso is a low key Buhari in the North. I believe he will become a president some day but not in 2023

Without Tinubu, Buhari would have never been a president in Nigeria. You guys overrate the dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Flows001(m): 5:43am On Jan 06, 2023
beardedboy:

Nobody hates you.

They hate you yet you're in every nook and cranny of the country doing your business and enjoying freedom that you can't offer 30% in your own towns.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by UnfairLife7(m): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo my man with huge balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by beardedboy(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2023
mycar:

You mean, should have been acting like a green snake in a green grass? 100 of Soludo is no match to one Obi, Obi is a visional leader, Soludo is a myopic one, He is a daft.
Green snake in a green grass because he's not insulting other regions or keeping quiet when his tribesmen do nonsense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by UnfairLife7(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2023
mycar:

hahahaha

Obi can only dream of getting to Soludo level

Soludo and umuahi are the ones that may likely be allowed to become president from the east

This is a known fact

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by blinking001(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo is a mad man. Who listens to a mad man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by ArmaniUhuru: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Ethnicity and religion has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. Majority of Nigerians can’t even give 5 reasons they want their candidates to be president. Just ignorance, sentiments and nepotism.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Tzar(m): 5:52am On Jan 06, 2023
I still don’t understand how Kwankwaso believes he can be Nigerian president with ONLY NW & NE votes. To me, he is an undesirable distraction. He should stop constituting an electoral nuisance at presidential elections. There are ways to make NIGERIA better without being the president!
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Mrfixitt(m): 5:53am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Kwankwaso just want to test is political strength and we all know how the illiterates in the north are program this man is capable of winning, kano,kastina,zamfara,Niger and bauchi which split atiku votes and gives tunubu and edge. This man is clearly working for Tunubu. I won't be surprise if he is one fueling G5 Governors. jagaban done dey play politics tey tey. Obi just have to clear south south, south east, win plateau,Lagos,Benue, and have 40% in Kaduna to stand any chance.

Tunubu for me is the man to beat.
How fine gurl like you go dey support an ancestor as frail as Tinubu to be your president

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by makavalley(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Mr Governor. Charles Soludo wants to Start playing games welcoming every presidential candidate playing the games of Wike making him look good in the eyes of everyone in Nigeria. .....Deep down in his heart he has thought ... sees himself as the best and rightful Igbo Presidential candidate if he's able to blow off Peter Obi's chances . Since he has made friends and name as a former CBN governor with the Northern part of the country which seems more tougher to win vote and also as a Governor of a state he is qualified as the best...he is playing Smart games

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by FreeStuffsNG: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2023
FakePrinceOfLagos:

From being an Igbo impostor of Yoruba here on nl to being unstable in your ways you have started your hate-filled bigotted unpatriotic pro-ipob terrorist groip arrogance.

You just jinxed HE Kwankwaso with your politics of ignorance, lies, hatred and bigotry against Asiwaju because he is a muslim and not Igbo like you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

​bomb Rocks Damaturu Commercial Area, Many Feared Dead (photo) / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / Enugu 2020 Free Transport: Indigenes From Lagos Arrive Enugu For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.