Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares (17288 Views)

APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Allisgud: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2023
This soludo always pretensiously laffing like a crocodile
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by shortIGBOman: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2023
IGBO People will rather vote Kwanwkaso. IGBO don't like themselves. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Annistars: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2023
I stand for ObiDatti we move

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by stuffs2002: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2023
beardedboy:
Chukwuma Soludo is a Presidential material, no cap.

This is the kind of things Obi should have been doing years ago.

You can't brute force your way to Aso Rock.
You can't brute force your way to societal acceptance.
Nobody hates you.
There are over 200 tribes in the country yet only you claim to be hated by all. Doesn't that show something fundamentally wrong about your attitude?

Do you know what hate means?
They hate you yet you're in every nook and cranny of the country doing your business and enjoying freedom even when you can't offer 30% of same freedom to others in your own towns.

I stand with Chukwuma and other sane Igbos.

Very true words
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Smuths: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo is trying to bring a man down, just because of his greed to become the first Igbo man to be president, notwithstanding that it's not got going to be vp, how much more president
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Smuths: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if you guys think before writing comments
stuffs2002:

Very true words
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by dannydee75(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Really?
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by stuffs2002: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Smuths:
Sometimes I wonder if you guys think before writing comments how old are you?

Nzoubgo nzougbu mentality will always HATE the truth

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Udopasa: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2023
SoluTax the smooth talker bereft of common sense.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by agadez007(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2023
I just pity Soludo,he is going through his own okorocha phase now,I remember when okorocha thought that he was the apple of the eye of northerners,he was imagining things,during the APC primaries he said “ people even call me a northerner because I speak hausa and know Islam very well”,he still got zero votes

Soludo wants to appear like a saint before others thus insulting and demarketing obi so as to be seen as a detribalised fellow

Obi is not really their problem,him being Igbo is,and Soludo should not forget he is also an Igbo too

Those shouting prof Soludo is better then Obi now will be the same people that will call him IPOB/ESN cannibal when he comes out for president

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by jamace(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2023

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Tflex01: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the Rabiu kwakwanso that some foolish Tinubu slaves said Tinubu will defeat in Kano and the entire north

I laugh

The red cap that Kwankwaso is wearing alone will defeat Tinubu in Kano state

Soludo your brother is warning everybody against Obituary while commending Kwankwaso but Tinubu is your problem? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by TheChameleon: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Smuths:
Sometimes I wonder if you guys think before writing comments how old are you?

Old enough to make your mum moan...loud tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Wickedfacts: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Old enough to make your mum moan...loud tongue

@Smuths, them say your mama dey sound like China phone grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Mercury12(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Well said Soludo.
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by udeh3(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2023
mycar:

You mean, should have been acting like a green snake in a green grass? 100 of Soludo is no match to one Obi, Obi is a visional leader, Soludo is a myopic one, He is a daft.

Don't mind them. Do you beg for sympathy by selling your own people for selfish gains in the future?

PMB was voted massively for due to his support and believe in his people in the north. The north belives, he will never betray them. If you touch a northerner then, you've touched PMB.

Soludo is just a coward if he thinks he's working his way to the highest seat by selling his brother. Posterity will judge

Obi for presidency

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by pacespot(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi that was once well spoken about by people like Soludo, now he is an outcast to them. I hope Nigerian youth can see the reason why these looters are attacking Obi. They loath Peter Obi now not because they don't like him as a person but because of the support he is enjoying from the youth. So in essence, it is you the youths that these people actually dislike not the Peter Obi.

Get your PVCs now and vote out these evil criminals. This is the best chance we have got for decades to fix this country, Obidients movement will not be this strong forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2023
beardedboy:
Chukwuma Soludo is a Presidential material, no cap.

This is the kind of things Obi should have been doing years ago.

You can't brute force your way to Aso Rock.
You can't brute force your way to societal acceptance.
Nobody hates you.
There are over 200 tribes in the country yet only you claim to be hated by all. Doesn't that show something fundamentally wrong about your attitude?

Do you know what hate means?
They hate you yet you're in every nook and cranny of the country doing your business and enjoying freedom even when you can't offer 30% of same freedom to others in your own towns.

I stand with Chukwuma and other sane Igbos.

Mu²

Someine that is not certain of winning his reelection bid.
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo is building Bridges.
Solid Igbo Man who knows that Nzobu Nzobu Politics won't get him anywhere.
Soludo has a better chance of being president than Obi. Unfortunately, because of Obi's overambition and greed, An Igbo Man won't be president of Nigeria for another 16 years at least.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by vengertime: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2023
This Obi election has exposed so many Igbo saboteur in government for decades

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Antoeni(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2023
A confused Naughty Professor
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Seems soludo is more I love with the office than the job or the people.
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by samx4real(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Nonsense & arrogant true Ieader indeed.
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by opeldavid: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo rest already.
Peter Obi we shall support. If u like sing the praises of other candidates, that's your biz.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Jocdon(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Kwankwaso just want to test is political strength and we all know how the illiterates in the north are program this man is capable of winning, kano,kastina,zamfara,Niger and bauchi which split atiku votes and gives tunubu and edge. This man is clearly working for Tunubu. I won't be surprise if he is one fueling G5 Governors. jagaban done dey play politics tey tey. Obi just have to clear south south, south east, win plateau,Lagos,Benue, and have 40% in Kaduna to stand any chance.

Tunubu for me is the man to beat.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by alizma: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Skyview01:

Without Tinubu, Buhari would have never been a president in Nigeria. You guys overrate the dullard.
You call a two time president of a country and the man who command respect and loyalty of millions of people a dullard, Please when was the last time your old man was able to call a family meeting that was honored by all?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by Gkay1(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2023
February nor far

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by mamajaz(f): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Mrfixitt:
How fine gurl like you go dey support an ancestor as frail as Tinubu to be your president

No be by fine nah. Nah by having something upstairs. She go come say bad words now. Watch out!!
Re: Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares by nnamdi640: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Urchins food is ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Extends Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Embarking On Strike / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) / Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.