Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? (481 Views)

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Please I want to know how much you are paying now to buy goods in international sites like ALIEXPRESS,etc and which bank or fintech you are using their card
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Please I need someone to respond to me
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by servicom101(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2023
You can use alternative vendors as the international spending limits in Naira cards are low.

You pay Naira equivalents and get dollar paid to vendor on aliexpress via PayPal, wechat, etc.

I render this services
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by servicom101(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2023
The amount you pay depends on what you’re buying and the exchange rate your vendor gives you.

I can help you pay for goods on aliexpress, ebay, 1688.

EUGENE4GOO:
Please I want to know how much you are paying now to buy goods in international sites like ALIEXPRESS,etc and which bank or fintech you are using their card
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2023
servicom101:
The amount you pay depends on what you’re buying and the exchange rate your vendor gives you.

I can help you pay for goods on aliexpress, ebay, 1688.

What is your exchange rate?
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by servicom101(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
My exchange rate is depending on which of my service you need.

Payment with PayPal : 580/$
Payment with bank 600/$

EUGENE4GOO:

What is your exchange rate?
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by RelevantUpdates: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
servicom101:
My exchange rate is depending on which of my service you need.

Payment with PayPal : 580/$
Payment with bank 600/$

Can I have your contact ?

I need to pay for some goods in China.
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by servicom101(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
+234 812 727 2985 WhatsApp

RelevantUpdates:

Can I have your contact ?

I need to pay for some goods in China.
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by VenExchangee: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
It depends, if you're looking for a way to make international payments for goods or anything
It varies; 520/$ via PayPal and 590/$ via bank transfer
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by crytohunter: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Remember to use escrow while dealing with anyone is this faceless forum

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes escrow is needed but how do we get it?
Re: How Much Do You Pay In Naira To Purchase Goods Dollar? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
crytohunter:
Remember to use escrow while dealing with anyone is this faceless forum
Yes escrow is needed but how do we get it?

(1) (Reply)

17 Days To Go For Old Naira 200, 500 And 1000 Note To Be History-cbn(photos) / Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? / Car Given Out For Bolt, Is It Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.