Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Generational Curses Demystified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Generational Curses Demystified (543 Views)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2023
You need to make research on YouTube about a message by Dr .D.K OLUKOYA when MFM Wuye Abuja was dedicated. Meticulously search for The Title of this message
DR.D K OLUKOYA||GENERATIONAL FAMILY DELIVERANCE (FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY)|| MFM WUYE ABUJA CHURCH.
This message was posted on YouTube 7 months ago.

Nevertheless Curse came as a result of iniquity, God started it in Genesis 3:14.
Then it went down to so many generations, it doesn't matter whether you are black or white.

What is a curse?
According to Google, it is a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something.

Synonyms are malediction, evil eye, imprecation, voodoo, hoodoo, anathema, excommunication, hex, cess, jinx, malison, ban.
Blasphemous word.
Strong language
Swear word
Oath and so on.

Also, apart from God, Curses are also invoked as a result.of man's inhumanity to man.
The cruel behavior that people inflict on one another.

Recently, on Facebook, a lady called Deborah or so, before she became born again, scammed a woman of a large sum of money and the woman put a curse on her if she doesn't return the money, the lady eventually returned the money and became born again, she is born again now. She is now an evangelist.

If you think I am deceiving you, kindly go to Facebook search and search for Evang Deborah, stroll down, you will see her real story her Facebook page.

In the Bible,(read Genesis chapter 49)
Reuben slept with his father's wife and his father cursed him,
Genesis 49:4" Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then thou defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch"

The curse of thou shalt not excel is on Reuben.

The problem with Africa is that the root or the foundation of African is riddled with serious idolatry.
Too bad, God hates idolatry with perfect hatred. God is a jealous God.
Thou shalt have no other God before me.

Africans worshipped many Idols, the white men have their own issues with idols.

Mathematics is needed now.

Are you a Mathematician? Please come!

There is something called family tree.

For you to be born, you need 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, 16 people- 2nd great grandparents,
32 -3rd great grandparents,
64- 4th great grandparents
128- 5th great grandparents
256- 6th great grandparents
512 people- 7th great grandparents

For you to be born today over the last 10 generations, you have 4,000 ancestors.

You may say, it doesn't matter, it is a lie but come to think of it, you go to a Doctor and you a diagnosed with a particular ailment, the Doctor would ask, if it has happened to any member of your family.
Why is the Doctor asking?

Diseases are hereditary. They are in the blood line, they are in the family tree.

Once someone has done something evil that deserved a curse, it will affect the family tree.

That's why MFM is the only Church that can pray surgical prayers to stop these curses, however, it is not automatic, it takes time. Other churches can also do it but you can be sure MFM has it.

God decides the time to remove the curse but you must keep praying because you never know what is going on in your family tree.

So many examples of curses on humanities.

Thou shalt not excel.
Thou shalt not marry.
Thou shalt not live long.
Thou shalt not graduate.
Thou shalt not be well.
Thou shalt not be rich.
Thou shalt not be educated.
Thou shalt not have children.
Thou shalt not go Scot free.
Thou shalt not travel out of Nigeria.
Thou shalt not be born again.
Thou shalt not believe in God.
Thou shalt serve idols.
Thou shalt not marry a good wife or husband.

If you don't break these curses, there will be problem.

If the curse can affect the family, the family is a nucleus of the nation, it will affect the nation.
The nation will not make it. Nigeria is a case study.

Humanities need help.

You can decide to be somebody that will rewrite or change your family history or somebody that will follow the evil pattern of your family history.

If you go down.many will go down but if you decide to be an inspiration to this generation,.many will be inspired to rise up.

May God help us all in Jesus. Mighty name. Amen.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2023
God Almighty created me! He destined everything that'll happen to me according to His knowledge!

Generational curses is a lie from the pit of hell!
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2023
A man without enemies is an enemy to himself because he lacks courage and determination to accomplish what can attract enemies of progress.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
God Almighty created me! He destined everything that'll happen to me according to His knowledge!

Generational curses is a lie from the pit of hell!

Life is counterbalance. Every body is praying directly or indirectly.

The Doctor wakes up in the morning with hope that sick people will come to the hospital.

The casket maker is praying that people should die so that they can come and buy casket.

The prison wardens are praying that more people should come to prison.

The lawyer is not left out by praying for more trouble.

Those who are okay are praying as well, they don't want to be sick.

Psychiatric hospital are praying for more people to run mad.

Problems are part of life, and you cannot run away from it.

Curses came as results of inhumanity to man.
There is no way you will walk and your head will not shake.
One way or the other, as human beings, you will misbehave and it can attract somebody cursing you secretly.

Life presents to us enemy in form of challenges, and without challenges of life, we will be useless to ourselves, so we are faced with problem, challenges or obstacle to make us a better person.

You passed the gold through the fire to refine it to be the best gold.

Life without enemies is a useless life.

You will always need someone to say No! to you and challenge you to be a better person.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by AntiChristian: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't see any curse changing anyone's destiny! The curse anyone will curses you will already be part of your destiny!

The person cursing you is just a means to the fulfilment of that destiny!

For example, a man was to die by 5pm today in Oshodi, Lagos. At 4pm, he was at Yaba going to Mushin but the traffic was just too much! He had to alight and pass through Oshodi for him to get to Mushin. And he will die at the right time in the right spot destined for him.

Someone may have cursed him or not!

God2man2again:

Life is counterbalance. Every body is praying directly or indirectly.

The Doctor wakes up in the morning with hope that sick people will come to the hospital.

The casket maker is praying that people should die so that they can come and buy casket.

The prison wardens are praying that more people should come to prison.

The lawyer is not left out by praying for more trouble.

Those who are okay are praying as well, they don't want to be sick.

Psychiatric hospital are praying for more people to run mad.

Problems are part of life, and you cannot run away from it.

Curses came as results of inhumanity to man.
There is no way you will walk and your head will not shake.
One way or the other, as human beings, you will misbehave and it can attract somebody cursing you secretly.

Life presents to us enemy in form of challenges, and without challenges of life, we will be useless to ourselves, so we are faced with problem, challenges or obstacle to make us a better person.

You passed the gold through the fire to refine it to be the best gold.

Life without enemies is a useless life.

You will always need someone to say No! to you and challenge you to be a better person.

Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
God2man2again:
■You need to make research on YouTube about a message by Dr .D.K OLUKOYA when MFM Wuye Abuja was dedicated. Meticulously search for The Title of this message DR.D K OLUKOYA||GENERATIONAL FAMILY DELIVERANCE (FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY)|| MFM WUYE ABUJA CHURCH. This message was posted on YouTube 7 months ago.Nevertheless Curse came as a result of iniquity, God started it in Genesis 3:14. Then it went down to so many generations, it doesn't matter whether you are black or white.

■ What is a curse? According to Google, it is a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something.Synonyms are malediction, evil eye, imprecation, voodoo, hoodoo, anathema, excommunication, hex, cess, jinx, malison, ban. Blasphemous word. Strong language Swear word Oath and so on. Also, apart from God, Curses are also invoked as a result.of man's inhumanity to man. The cruel behavior that people inflict on each other. Recently, on Facebook, a lady called Deborah or so, before she became born again, scammed a woman of a large sum of money and the woman put a curse on her if she doesn't return the money, the lady eventually returned the money and became born again, she is born again now. She is now an evangelist. If you think I am deceiving you, kindly go to Facebook search and search for Evang Deborah, stroll down, you will see her real story her Facebook page.

■ In the Bible,(read Genesis chapter 49) Reuben slept with his father's wife and his father cursed him, Genesis 49:4" Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then thou defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch" The curse of thou shalt not excel is on Reuben.

■The problem with Africa is that the root or the foundation of African is riddled with serious idolatry. Too bad, God hates idolatry with perfect hatred. God is a jealous God. Thou shalt have no other God before me.

■Africans worshipped many Idols, the white men have their own issues with idols. Mathematics is needed now. Are you a Mathematician? Please come! There is something called family tree. For you to be born, you need 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, 16 people- 2nd great grandparents, 32 -3rd great grandparents, 64- 4th great grandparents 128- 5th great grandparents 256- 6th great grandparents 512 people- 7th great grandparents For you to be born today over the last 10 generations, you have 4,000 ancestors. You may say, it doesn't matter, it is a lie but come to think of it, you go to a Doctor and you a diagnosed with a particular ailment, the Doctor would ask, if it has happened to any member of your family. Why is the Doctor asking? Diseases are hereditary. They are in the blood line, they are in the family tree. Once someone has done something evil that deserved a curse, it will affect the family tree.

■That's why MFM is the only Church that can pray surgical prayers to stop these curses, however, it is not automatic, it takes time. Other churches can also do it but you can be sure MFM has it. God decides the time to remove the curse but you must keep praying because you never know what is going on in your family tree. So many examples of curses on humanities. Thou shalt not excel. Thou shalt not marry. Thou shalt not live long. Thou shalt not graduate. Thou shalt not be well. Thou shalt not be rich. Thou shalt not be educated. Thou shalt not have children. Thou shalt not go Scot free. Thou shalt not travel out of Nigeria. Thou shalt not be born again. Thou shalt not believe in God. Thou shalt serve idols. Thou shalt not marry a good wife or husband. If you don't break these curses, there will be problem. If the curse can affect the family, the family is a nucleus of the nation, it will affect the nation. The nation will not make it. Nigeria is a case study. Humanities need help, You can decide to be somebody that will rewrite or change your family history or somebody that will follow the evil pattern of your family history. If you go down.many will go down but if you decide to be an inspiration to this generation,.many will be inspired to rise up.May God help us all in Jesus. Mighty name. Am
1. All this here does is confirm that Olukoya is nothing but a Babalawo who uses the name of God to sell his trade, given that absolutely none of what is what you stated here correlates with what is presented in scripture. undecided

2. God is the one who introduced generational curses on Israel in His Law of Moses which is the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the land of Canaan. And when God began cursing and kicking Israel out of the Land, He retracted that curse by using His name to swear that never again will such be found among His Israel - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36. So, your Olukoya who tells you a lot that men have the power to curse you all and that generational curses still exist does not only deny God but spits in the face of God by his assertions that what he proclaims is linked to God of Israel. undecided

3. Also, your claims regarding Reuben's curse are a lie. Yes, his father cursed him but there is no evidence in scripture that amounted to anything other than words out of his father's mouth, and understandably since God is the one who chose Israel for Himself, not Israel the man. undecided

4. Jesus Christ did state that the blind will fall into the same ditch that their blind leaders - Matthew 15 vs 14 - will fall into and clearly this explains why most everything out of your mouth rings of Pagan ideas and nothing of that which is of God. undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
I don't see any curse changing anyone's destiny! The curse anyone will curses you will already be part of your destiny!

The person cursing you is just a means to the fulfilment of that destiny!

For example, a man was to die by 5pm today in Oshodi, Lagos. At 4pm, he was at Yaba going to Mushin but the traffic was just too much! He had to alight and pass through Oshodi for him to get to Mushin. And he will die at the right time in the right spot destined for him.

Someone may have cursed him or not!

Thank God you have a first hand knowledge about curses.
For you to believe it is another thing entirely.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. All this here does is confirm that Olukoya is nothing but a Babalawo who uses the name of God to sell his trade, given that absolutely none of what is what you stated here correlates with what is presented in scripture. undecided

2. God is the one who introduced generational curses on Israel in His Law of Moses which is the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the land of Canaan. And when God began cursing and kicking Israel out of the Land, He retracted that curse by using His name to swear that never again will such be found among His Israel - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36. So, your Olukoya who tells you a lot that men have the power to curse you all and that generational curses still exist does not only deny God but spits in the face of God by his assertions that what he proclaims is linked to God of Israel. undecided

3. Also, your claims regarding Reuben's curse are a lie. Yes, his father cursed him but there is no evidence in scripture that amounted to anything other than words out of his father's mouth, and understandably since God is the one who chose Israel for Himself, not Israel the man. undecided

4. Jesus Christ did state that the blind will fall into the same ditch that their blind leaders - Matthew 15 vs 14 - will fall into and clearly this explains why most everything out of your mouth rings of Pagan ideas and nothing of that which is of God. undecided

Whatever we do here on this forum, let's be civil.
Calling Dr OLUKOYA a forbidden name is very bad.
Have I called you a forbidden name? No! Calling an elderly man a forbidden name means something that is beyond physical.
I already know where you are coming from, there is no need for argument.

Reuben was the first born but Joseph took everything away from him.
He could not excel.
Have you ever heard the tribe of Reuben excelling in the Bible or in the history of humanity. No!
I agree, it may not be in the Bible but he didn't excel.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:

■Whatever we do here on this forum, let's be civil.
Calling Dr OLUKOYA a forbidden name is very bad.
Have I called you a forbidden name? No! Calling an elderly man a forbidden name means something that is beyond physical.

■I already know where you are coming from, there is no need for argument.
■Reuben was the first born but Joseph took everything away from him. He could not excel. Have you ever heard the tribe of Reuben excelling in the Bible or in the history of humanity. No!
■I agree, it may not be in the Bible but he didn't excel.
1. There is nothing forbidden about the word Babalawo and yes, your Olukoya is one since he practices his trade by attempting to import babalawo ideas into the Gospel. undecided

2. Where I am coming from is scripture itself and all of the claims you have made so far contradict scripture and more importantly reduce God, and Jesus Christ to bystander where man and demons instead take center stage. undecided

3. Stop lying!
▪︎Do all first books excel simply because they were born first?
▪︎Do all first born amount to much only because they were born first? Where is it written that Joseph took anything from Reuben?
▪︎Where is it written that God decreed it that all first born are made by Him to excel simply on grounds that they were born first?

4. Stop using God's name to make jokes of God! You agree that it may not be in the Bible. And it doesn't even work as commonsense at all yet you continue to spread the lie and foolishness anyways, why? For soundbite and attention, this as you mislead others with those lies? undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
@ Kobojunkie, I am not surprised about all these anger, bitterness and hatred towards MFM, you know that I know who you are in the spiritual realm.

What is Babalawo Gospel?

Please explain.

How did the GO import Babalawo ideas into the gospel?

Kindly elucidate.

Thank you.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:
■ I am not surprised about all these anger, bitterness and hatred towards MFM, you know that I know who you are in the spiritual realm.
■What is Babalawo Gospel? Please explain.

■How did the GO import Babalawo ideas into the gospel? Kindly elucidate. Thank you.
1. Was Jesus Christ angry and bitter when He called out the Pharisees and Saducees but using the name of God to sell what are lies? undecided

I don't know of any spiritual realm where demons and devils have a field day with those who say they belong to Jesus Christ. Such a realm only exists in the minds of those who don't have anything to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Babalawo Gospel refers to all doctrines which pretend to tie Jesus Christ to pagan occult ideologies and that is precisely what people like your master there feeds you lot with. undecided

3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ exists separate from all the lies. Instead what your GO attempts to do is suggest that what he sells to you is of Jesus Christ by using the name or God and Jesus to lure you blind folks into accepting his lies over that spoken by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Was Jesus Christ angry and bitter when He called out the Pharisees and Saducees but using the name of God to sell what are lies? undecided

I don't know of any spiritual realm where demons and devils have a field day with those who say they belong to Jesus Christ. Such a realm only exists in the minds of those who don't have anything to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Babalawo Gospel refers to all doctrines which pretend to tie Jesus Christ to pagan occult ideologies and that is precisely what people like your master there feeds you lot with. undecided

3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ exists separate from all the lies. Instead what your GO attempts to do is suggest that what he sells to you is of Jesus Christ by using the name or God and Jesus to lure you blind folks into accepting his lies over that spoken by Jesus Christ. undecided

What are the lies of the GO?
Please be clear in your explanation.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:
What are the lies of the GO?
Please be clear in your explanation.
Everything contained in your Op are lies. Your GO sitting as tracher and shepherd over you who believe you are born-again is all part of his lie. undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Everything contained in your Op are lies. Your GO sitting as tracher and shepherd over you who believe you are born-again is all part of his lie. undecided

Nothing is here about the lies you claimed.

Too bad, I Googled Kobo junkie.

See the results.

15 Aug 2018- Kobo argues out of control without stopping or quitting.... a classical example of an e-nag!!

I ask again, kindly explain in clear terms the lies of the GO.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:
■Nothing is here about the lies you claimed.
■Too bad, I Googled Kobo junkie. See the results.
15 Aug 2018- Kobo argues out of control without stopping or quitting.... a classical example of an e-nag!!
■I ask again, kindly explain in clear terms the lies of the GO.
1. So long as it does not correspond to the Truth as revealed by Jesus Christ Himself, it is all lies.. undecided

2. That only proves that I am not rattled by what folks think of me--- such things mean nothing to me. My focus is on the Truth and the Truth alone. undecided

3. I already did all that. undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So long as it does not correspond to the Truth as revealed by Jesus Christ Himself, it is all lies.. undecided

2. That only proves that I am not rattled by what folks think of me--- such things mean nothing to me. My focus is on the Truth and the Truth alone. undecided

3. I already did all that. undecided

What is the truth as revealed by Jesus Christ?

What are the lies?

Explain by quoting scripture to support your assertion.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:
■ What is the truth as revealed by Jesus Christ?
■What are the lies?
■Explain by quoting scripture to support your assertion.
1. You have a copy of scripture with you there, don't you? And you also now to read the English language, right? undecided

2. Every doctrine the man spews is a lie. Every tradition and ritual you all engage is of lies since none of it conforms to the Truth of God. undecided

3. Start by giving me an example of that which you think isn't a lie. undecided
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by God2man2again(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You have a copy of scripture with you there, don't you? And you also now to read the English language, right? undecided

2. Every doctrine the man spews is a lie. Every tradition and ritual you all engage is of lies since none of it conforms to the Truth of God. undecided

3. Start by giving me an example of that which you think isn't a lie. undecided

You claimed it is a lie so explain to us not me.

Thanks.
Re: Generational Curses Demystified by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
God2man2again:
You claimed it is a lie so explain to us not me. Thanks.
I already in my very first response and my second and third posts to you so far. Or are you some sort of idea that if you claim it ain't a lie long enough, it will all stop being a lie — part of the silly "claim it and believe it" doctrine of foolishness you Churchian's spew? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jws Believe It Is Right To Lie. / What About The Year 1914? / A Sign Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.